Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Do you think it’s about time we were stood down from this “imminent” threat to a lesser level of readiness?

"detumescent"?
  • Redhenry said:

I heard we are in talks with two potential buyers, the Aussies and another. I don't know who the other is.

Well that’s the way to get the price up
  • Redhenry said:

I heard we are in talks with two potential buyers, the Aussies and another. I don't know who the other is.

Well that’s the way to get the price up
    And drag the process out :wink:
  • Off we go again
  • Sponsored links:

• Manana might be a better word.

When I worked in Russia we used to say that there was no word in Russian to express the urgency of Manana - it appears that our Belgians have the same problem.
  • I wonder if both parties have undertaken DD ?
  • Are Russians looking to buy us?
  • - hope its not the Aussies - think they are seriously underfunded. If Due Diligence is undergoing would have thought we would have heard whispers by now.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017
  • RedChaser said:

Look I can't keep a secret any longer..... It's @ozaddick & Co, he's done his due diligence and is shortly off back to report to @TEL and our other Antip O'Dean addicks that it is safe to part with their readies :wink:

So the others are from over the Irish Sea
  • edited November 2017
  • edited November 2017

- hope its not the Aussies - think they are seriously underfunded. If Due Diligence is undergoing would have thought we would have heard whispers by now.

Whispers led to the resurrection of this thread, also, I'm curious as to how much money the aussies have, you seem pretty sure they are underfunded, how did you get this info?
    The early reports of Aussie interest had Duchatalet retaining the Valley and Sparrows Lane.
  • We're being taken over by a dot???!!!
  • - hope its not the Aussies - think they are seriously underfunded. If Due Diligence is undergoing would have thought we would have heard whispers by now.

Whispers led to the resurrection of this thread, also, I'm curious as to how much money the aussies have, you seem pretty sure they are underfunded, how did you get this info?
    The early reports of Aussie interest had Duchatalet retaining the Valley and Sparrows Lane.
    Which could have easily changed, with new investors being involved.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!