Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• The revolution will not be televised.

Well not immediately anyway.

Highlights on 5?
  • cfgs said:

JamesSeed said:

cfgs said:

So he’s basically claiming the reason he’s failed is because of fans on social media. We know that’s bollocks but it’s great because it means we really got under his wrinkly old skin.

He has to argue it’s a malign conspiracy because otherwise he has to admit his own failings. And as Meire says, any suggestion of that is “disrespectful”.
    He has been brought down by an airman, a fanny and a young lad in monochrome.
    He has been brought down by the bottom line.
    Not in his mind the fact that he has been a complete failure and insulted his customers isn't the reason he has failed, it is the lies and agenda of a few activists. I really think he believes that as well the mad old goat.
    He actually thinks Varney is responsible for the protests. He’s that far gone.
    Nothing to do with regularly sacking and appointing poor managers or the bad signings chosen by his scouts then.

• edited December 2017
    For those amongst you who understand French ... you'll be interested to hear what he has to say at 7min50", 19min30" & 22min15".
  • Sling ya hook douchbag
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m calling BS on Roland and his quotes at the moment!

To me, until it’s on the OS then he could change his mind and f**k it up at any point- at the drop of a hat!

The articles doesn’t specifically ask about selling Charlton , as well as Roland quoting that he wanted to get out of football when he sold standard liege (year later he buys back ain’t truiden!)
  • skywalker said:

For those amongst you who understand French ... you'll be interested to hear what he has to say at 8min15", 19min30" & 22min15".

And for the rest of us Francophobic peasants what does he say?
  • It's actually happening this time isn't it??
  • A rumour is only a rumours until it's a fact.
  • please please please please. Im excited to buy a half season ticket.
  • 'Football is an exciting world, but very complex: there is a lot of underground influences, we decide a lot about emotions, we make and break your image on the basis of rumours, social networks create real background slides that are difficult to answer.'

In other words, it's hard to get away with your top level douchebaggery when social media allows people to hear what an absolute wank you've been and the stupid shit you've said and done can be passed around for all to see

Football is actually very simple really. The object is to win football matches, and that's about it.

So simple and yet this "genius" couldn't grasp it.
  • timing..

Something we already knew blasted out to the media in a press release no doubt

Which says a sale has fallen through perhaps, and or he's not been offered enough dosh
  • Pleeeeeeaaassssee be happening. Please. Please!
  • Sponsored links:

• skywalker said:

For those amongst you who understand French ... you'll be interested to hear what he has to say at 8min15", 19min30" & 22min15".

Hi Skywalker. Listen where? What have I missed?

• Scoham said:

cfgs said:

JamesSeed said:

cfgs said:

So he’s basically claiming the reason he’s failed is because of fans on social media. We know that’s bollocks but it’s great because it means we really got under his wrinkly old skin.

He has to argue it’s a malign conspiracy because otherwise he has to admit his own failings. And as Meire says, any suggestion of that is “disrespectful”.
    He has been brought down by an airman, a fanny and a young lad in monochrome.
    He has been brought down by the bottom line.
    Not in his mind the fact that he has been a complete failure and insulted his customers isn't the reason he has failed, it is the lies and agenda of a few activists. I really think he believes that as well the mad old goat.
    He actually thinks Varney is responsible for the protests. He’s that far gone.
    Nothing to do with regularly sacking and appointing poor managers or the bad signings chosen by his scouts then.

Including one manager, appointed at a club then in the second tier of the English Football League, with no meaningful experience whatsoever of either playing or coaching professional football...

• The revolution will not be televised.

Well not immediately anyway.

Highlights on 5?
    I just hope Valley Pass film squirrel Face getting her P45.
    Would be worth the subscription fee alone
  • This is how it's going to be. He'll sell up and him and Katrien will tell anyone who will listen how it's all our fault. Oh well, I can live with that.
  • Curb_It said:

skywalker said:

Hi Skywalker. Listen where? What have I missed?

page 169 on this tread, half way down, picture of Roly's mug with an interview in French attached

• Bitter---twisted---every one else is wrong------gets his poodles to try litigation---- a Remoaner 100%
  • Oops .. my mistake ! I typed that while on the telephone ... "viable" was the French word he used ... I thought trustworthy was a good translation.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!