Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Trustworthy? What, to make sure they continue his legacy?
  • skywalker said:

Oops .. my mistake ! I typed that while on the telephone ... "viable" was the French word he used ... I thought trustworthy was a good translation.

I think if Roland used the word trustworthy there would be some kind of irony explosion in South-East London
  • Bitter---twisted---every one else is wrong------gets his poodles to try litigation---- a Remoaner 100%

• HandG said:

Even on his way out, he still manages to wind me up. Arrogant misguided twat-the same kind of rubbish Katrien spouts-"we haven't got a problem, it's the fans that have the problem." Oh do f**k off the pair of you and never darken our door ever again.

Also, Roland you're a multi multi millionaire - sort your teeth out.

Brilliant!
  • Sponsored links:

• HandG said:

Even on his way out, he still manages to wind me up. Arrogant misguided twat-the same kind of rubbish Katrien spouts-"we haven't got a problem, it's the fans that have the problem." Oh do f**k off the pair of you and never darken our door ever again.

Also, Roland you're a multi multi millionaire - sort your teeth out.

Get a better wig too
  • Could this cause a sudden influx of new groups/individuals bringing offers to Roland? Maybe even the Varney mob?
  • This is how it's going to be. He'll sell up and him and Katrien will tell anyone who will listen how it's all our fault. Oh well, I can live with that.

I hope he does - that would be the biggest back-handed compliment he could pay the fan base and in particular, CARD, Black & White et al.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Could this cause a sudden influx of new groups/individuals bringing offers to Roland? Maybe even the Varney mob?

• JamesSeed said:

It would be amazing to have a takeover announcement by the 9th.

Wouldnt be surprised if its deliberately held till the week after - The event on the 9th does seem like a last attempt to piss us off
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/3006900#Comment_3006900

... if a sale is imminent/forthcoming I wouldn't put it past Two Shats and Daisy to delay a sale until after the Pompey game so as to avoid a major celebration on our "holy" day.

Even in their retreat they would want to piss on our parade.

They wouldn't want a "Back to The Valley" day with a dual meaning: celebrating the 25th anniversary of the end of the club's exile and the fans celebrating the end of their self-imposed exile under his ownership.

• Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017

skywalker said:

Oops .. my mistake ! I typed that while on the telephone ... "viable" was the French word he used ... I thought trustworthy was a good translation.

I imagine what he means by "viable" is that there is a good prospect of him getting the money he wants.
    Pretty much yeah. He says he's up for selling his other clubs if there are viable interested parties, as in they have the funds and aren't going to waste his time.
  • Dilemma...........
    I've been given an advent calender which has 24 beers. Do I drink one each day or do I save them and get smashed when the vermin have closed the door behind them :-)
  • Dilemma...........
    I've been given an advent calender which has 24 beers. Do I drink one each day or do I save them and get smashed when the vermin have closed the door behind them :-)

Save them... Can either get smashed when he's gone or you can drink them all on New Years Eve when he remains in our lives till 2018!!
  • Dilemma...........

Go to the off licence and buy some is my shout
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!