Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Just sell the club.

Our famous football club
  • Looking very hopeful but we are not sold yet.
  • Looking very hopeful but we are not sold yet.

• J BLOCK said:

Dilemma...........
    I've been given an advent calender which has 24 beers. Do I drink one each day or do I save them and get smashed when the vermin have closed the door behind them :-)

Go to the off licence and buy some is my shout
    Thanks Mate. Don't mind if I do!
  • What was it Churchill said about The End of the beginning, or the beginning of the end?
  • Join us in a celebratory drink Roland!

I don't want to LOL that, but what the fuck...
    Why? Only reason I’m sad that fucker died is because he wouldn’t spend the rest of his natural existence being punished or ostracised for the terrible crimes he committed
  • Sponsored links:

• I can't see RD getting £58m.
  • I can't see RD getting £58m.

That was the scoop from Bexley Boy aka Colin1961. Ignore.
  • HarryLime said:

Just sell the club.

Our famous football club
    We just don't really want you here
    skywalker said:

RedChaser said:

skywalker said:

Oops .. my mistake ! I typed that while on the telephone ... "viable" was the French word he used ... I thought trustworthy was a good translation.

When this nightmare is all over @skywalker please stay on this forum as a poster, your input over the last 4 turbulent years has been most appreciated and I'm making you an honorary Addick and head of our Belgian supporters club.

Yours RC Darth :wink:
    Well, first home game with the new owners, I'll come and buy you a pint in a pub near The Valley ...
    What all of us? If you've got pockets deep enough to buy us all a pint at London prices...just buy the club.
  • cfgs said:

JamesSeed said:

cfgs said:

So he’s basically claiming the reason he’s failed is because of fans on social media. We know that’s bollocks but it’s great because it means we really got under his wrinkly old skin.

He has to argue it’s a malign conspiracy because otherwise he has to admit his own failings. And as Meire says, any suggestion of that is “disrespectful”.
    He has been brought down by an airman, a fanny and a young lad in monochrome.
    He has been brought down by the bottom line.
    Not in his mind the fact that he has been a complete failure and insulted his customers isn't the reason he has failed, it is the lies and agenda of a few activists. I really think he believes that as well the mad old goat.
    He actually thinks Varney is responsible for the protests. He’s that far gone.
    Even more gone than you think...................he thinks it was Luke Varney.
    Probably thinks it was Reg Varney.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017
  • edited December 2017

I can confirm that 3blokes has been spotted down the job centre as his old job is coming to an end.
    It's happening folks

Day 1

Oh Fuck...!!!
  • Has The Douche-r been on to say he has spoken to his source and its still not happening even though the other Douche-atelet has said he is selling?
  • edited December 2017

By Jove he's got it! Well done @KiwiValley :+1:
  • Been busy today & only just caught up on the thread. Saw lots of posts & the tittle of the thread changed only to find that RD has says that he's looking to sell & no other concrete news..........I thought we all knew this. Just wake me up when something tangible actually happens.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!