Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• It would be amazing if we get cleanly bought out at £33M and the loans are "taken care of" (whatever that means.) But given we know the following...
    1. Debt to Staprix + Directors was £67M at the end of 2017-18 and likely went higher after 2018-19.

If we have debts that high then I can't see no one buying 
    Have to disagree. If we have debts that high then I can see no one buying.
    Grammar lesson for the day.
  • It would be amazing if we get cleanly bought out at £33M and the loans are "taken care of" (whatever that means.) But given we know the following...
    1. Debt to Staprix + Directors was £67M at the end of 2017-18 and likely went higher after 2018-19.

Close the thread. No one's buying :smile:
  • cafcpolo said:
    JamesSeed said:
    OK I'm back to hearing stuff I can't pass on now, so time to give you all a break :-)
    Feel free to slide into my DMs.
    I used to have a pair of those I don't wear any more if you want spares, what size do you take?  ;)
  • 1816, Sir Humprey Davy's safety lamp for miners is first tested at Hebburn colliery.
    Stop jumping the gun, we are still on page 1815.
    Never mind, Happy Valley.

I guess some posts on this thread got deleted by mods, sending the thread back to the previous page.

• RedJohn said:
    Heard Dalman has walked, Aussies favourites, 
    The sad thing is I have long since believed this will happen and that the Aussies are imo fav to get this done first real tragedy but it is what it is 

I had hoped that Reams info was new and had some favour due to his links to Cardiff 

Let’s hope this is not the case and Dalman is in but I get the feeling that the Aussies have been aided into position by the aide of some one in the club 
    IMO even if Dalman is out, it doesn't make it any more likely that the Aussie's can/will complete a deal.
  • 1819, Queen Victoria born.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wasn't that long ago that Duchatelet said he was committed to the Aussie bid..?  
    Not overly worrying, until you consider how much he loves us.
  • 1819, Queen Victoria born.
    Wasn’t she just plain old Victoria then?
    Nope, she was plain old Alexandrina 
  • Sorry to go slightly off subject but a quick question.... why do we call the prick Rowland?. The very best he deserves is Douchatelet. I call my friends by their first name and enemies by their last name. There got it of my chest :smile:
  • Never believed the Dalman bid would go anywhere, especially after his comments last week saying he was looking forward to the coming season with Warnock etc. 

To my mind there has only been 1 serious bid .....and they dont  currently have the money to fund us properly. 
  • Sorry to go slightly off subject but a quick question.... why do we call the prick Rowland?. The very best he deserves is Douchatelet. I call my friends by their first name and enemies by their last name. There got it of my chest :smile:
    People struggle enough with spellings on here

Roland should be easier and quicker to spell than Douchebag is
  • Sponsored links:

• Never believed the Dalman bid would go anywhere, especially after his comments last week saying he was looking forward to the coming season with Warnock etc. 

To my mind there has only been 1 serious bid .....and they dont  currently have the money to fund us properly. 
     I don't doubt Dalmans bid wasn't serious.
    He just knew he was dealing with a complete Fukwit and the odds on it going tits were sky high.
     He made the statement accordingly.
  • Is this the end of Dalman ? Sad day if it is .
  • And Douchatelet is also a new variation on a theme....  should be Duchâtelet, but of course putting in the accent is a pain on a UK keyboard, so easier to write RD or Roland.

Come On Eileen

In that case there must be someone.
  • Shall we just make it easier and shorten it to Douche? :smile:
  • Dizzle said:
    Shall we just make it easier and shorten it to Douche? :smile:
    Two Sheds (as in Arthur Jackson) - or I prefer two shits because that's about what couldn't give for us.
  • Why is there a pervading feeling that Dalmans bid is finished ?
  • edited June 2019
    Why is there a pervading feeling that Dalmans bid is finished ?
    Purely based on what some bloke (who has no track record as far as I’m aware) posted a couple of pages back.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!