Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Very very confusing couple of unsubstantiated posts re Dalman.........one from Airman actually.....just said....”He’s had enough”. ......well what’s that supposed to mean Airman?
    I think you need to clarify, were you just being flippant or is that a fact.....as in, walked away from the deal?

• edited July 2019
    https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Khakshouri-v-Jimenez-judgment.pdf

reading through this again, it mentions a deal that fell through with WMG (Mehmet Dalman founder) before Roland bought from the spivs.. know anything about this @Airman Brown?
  • I know I've said it before, but I just can't believe that RD ain't got one member of his team, a friend, family member, who hasn't told him that these offers are the best he's gonna get and to give his head a f****** good wobble, especially if he considers the losses he's making while it drags on. Obviously all just brown nose "yes" people, like DLT or whatever he's called. And it also shows what a distrusting, controlling stubborn w⚓ RD is
    I stick with my long held view that it’s not just about the money.
  • I know I've said it before, but I just can't believe that RD ain't got one member of his team, a friend, family member, who hasn't told him that these offers are the best he's gonna get and to give his head a f****** good wobble, especially if he considers the losses he's making while it drags on. Obviously all just brown nose "yes" people, like DLT or whatever he's called. And it also shows what a distrusting, controlling stubborn w⚓ RD is
    In tbat case, Charlton is f*****
  • Is the bloke who's supposedly brokering the deal on behalf of RD another family friend, like KM was? What are his qualifications? He don't look very dynamic, not exactly Gordon Gekko is he 
  • https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Khakshouri-v-Jimenez-judgment.pdf

reading through this again, it mentions a deal that fell through with WMG (Mehmet Dalman founder) before Roland bought from the spivs.. know anything about this @Airman Brown?
    Wow, I had never read this. Worth a skim through. 
  • Very very confusing couple of unsubstantiated posts re Dalman.........one from Airman actually.....just said....”He’s had enough”. ......well what’s that supposed to mean Airman?
    I think you need to clarify, were you just being flippant or is that a fact.....as in, walked away from the deal?

Not confusing or flippant at all. Did you read the post he was replying to? 
  • Sponsored links:

If there ever were interested parties I think they’ve now missed the boat. RD’s got the right manager in place with the right people backing him and they’ve got a system that has worked once and will do again this season. The turning point was the contract deal with LB. everything changed then imo, it signalled that RD had bought into this season’s game plan. 

If there ever were interested parties I think they’ve now missed the boat. RD’s got the right manager in place with the right people backing him and they’ve got a system that has worked once and will do again this season. The turning point was the contract deal with LB. everything changed then imo, it signalled that RD had bought into this season’s game plan. 
    You're literally insane.
    Yes - rearranging this well know phase seems appropriate.

frogs box of a mad as
    An interesting thought that along with many others can’t be discounted.
    An interesting thought that along with many others can’t be discounted.

• Any legit information from anyone regarding the potential takeover? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Depressing as it seems,I personally believe that RD has seen ,after our play off experiences,the potential of the club.We have a superb management team,who will put together a decent championship side,our crowds next season will be much bigger in spite of those that still choose to boycott(not a criticism).Away crowds at the valley most weeks will be 2500-3000.With clubs like Leeds,Derby,Forest,Millwall etc.I can foresee many 20000 gates.If this turns out to be the case,the losses will diminish,and he will be in no rush to take a low bid.
    Away crowds won’t average that all. With circa 11,000 STs and increased match prices we’re unlikely to have many 20,000 crowds, and even if we did the revenue isn’t a game changer. 
  • https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Khakshouri-v-Jimenez-judgment.pdf

Wow, I had never read this. Worth a skim through. 
    I've just skimmed through (again).  It makes interesting reading and shows the complexity of the ownership and the complicated deals with Jimenez and Cash.  It does seems to imply that there was some sort of deal on the table in 2013 with WMG (Dalman is founder and Chairman) but that they sold to Duchatelet because he could complete quicker and they were desperate for cash.
  • Depressing as it seems,I personally believe that RD has seen ,after our play off experiences,the potential of the club.We have a superb management team,who will put together a decent championship side,our crowds next season will be much bigger in spite of those that still choose to boycott(not a criticism).Away crowds at the valley most weeks will be 2500-3000.With clubs like Leeds,Derby,Forest,Millwall etc.I can foresee many 20000 gates.If this turns out to be the case,the losses will diminish,and he will be in no rush to take a low bid.

yeah, really seen potential by refusing to make money available !

jesus christ, we are looking likely to be relegated this season... just exactly what are some people on here smoking
  • Envision Real Estate Capital Partners and Chinese investment.  

Don't shoot the messenger; I just wanted to be the first person to put that particular link on this thread. 
    I can’t believe after all this time there are still people who think like this. 
    I can’t believe after all this time there are still people who think there are interested parties who are going to buy the club any time soon
  • Chizz said:
    Envision Real Estate Capital Partners and Chinese investment.  

Don't shoot the messenger; I just wanted to be the first person to put that particular link on this thread. 
    Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get the blame.
  • Redrobo said:
    Chizz said:
    Envision Real Estate Capital Partners and Chinese investment.  

Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get the blame.
    Mehmet Dalman runs Envision Real Estate Capital Partners.  It's a vehicle for commercial property investment.  And it's used by Chinese investors.  

Just saying. 
  • Any legit information from anyone regarding the potential takeover? 
    you're on the wrong site mate.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!