Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• CAFCBell said:
    I hate SJ but love how he just ripped into RD
    Why ? Because you are racist and don't like orange people. 
    Because a man who lived in Holmsdale Road as a kid supported his local club instead of Man united. ?
    Because he called Richard Murray a wanker when we all thought he walked on water at the time.
    Because he refused to go in the Birmingham boardroom because he said the owners at the time made money from wank books and dildos ? ( Sullivan and Gold)

Because he is a Nigel ?

Why Simon Jordan has fought our corner since he has had dogs abuse from the majority of Cafc fans over the years is a mystery to me. ?
    Because he said, at the height of the Murray-Jordan spat, that he would buy Charlton Athletic, just to close it down...
    Just like any discerning Cafc fan would do to Palace and Millwall, or in my case Chelsea if we could.

That's OK, I'm not a hypocrite. Crystal Palace fans can hate me, just as much as I hate them. I'm not trying to win any popularity contests with the Nigels...
  • I don't like Simon Jordan's 'shape of the deal' comments saying he has been offered in and could own 'part' of Charlton if he wanted to. Suggest RD is trying to divide the the club, ground and training ground?
    I think it was more of a nod towards the fact most, if not all of the "buyers" are not will willing to risk their own money, instead they are putting consortium's together. I am guessing that Jordan has been approached to stump up some money
    has anyone on CL been approached
  • Chizz said:
    1864, overarm bowling is legalised in cricket.
    Quite right too. Because, before they legalised it, there were loads of people sneaking around bowling overarm, surreptitiously. Often on street corners, after dark. 

It was a brave, but sensible, decision to decriminalise it.
    Also they had to do it really so that the one cricket club in existence could play better against the one football club in existence???
  • I don't like Simon Jordan's 'shape of the deal' comments saying he has been offered in and could own 'part' of Charlton if he wanted to. Suggest RD is trying to divide the the club, ground and training ground?
    I think it was more of a nod towards the fact most, if not all of the "buyers" are not will willing to risk their own money, instead they are putting consortium's together. I am guessing that Jordan has been approached to stump up some money
    I’ll tell you if you ask again, as part of a survey perhaps?
  • edited July 2019
    I don't like Simon Jordan's 'shape of the deal' comments saying he has been offered in and could own 'part' of Charlton if he wanted to. Suggest RD is trying to divide the the club, ground and training ground?
    Addickted would be the most likely.
    1+1=284

Yes by a young lady in Soho, asked me if I was looking for a good time.
  • RD to JW: 3 parties interested, 1 seriously interested, I’m not personally dealing with it but it is being dealt with.

SJ: I know the shape of this deal and if I wanted to get involved I could. But only in a parallel universe of course.

SJ: I suspect they will get a deal done.

SJ was very critical of him.

Yes Simon a parallel universe where you didn't lose all your money and actually have some to invest.  

• Sponsored links:

• so is simon jordan  more itk than us???
    Basil Brush is more in the know than us.
  • bobmunro said:
    so is simon jordan  more itk than us???
    Basil Brush is more in the know than us.
    Not sure whether Roland Rat is in the know, or in his own dream world...
  • Macronate said:

Just noticed, that is actually thee C*** dancing

• Yes by a pretty young man in Soho, asked me if I was looking for a good time.
    Heh. WHAT?!!
    1+1=284
    Nope, £77m. Ask Napa. 
  • only conclusion i can come to after 2 years of this originally completely incorrectly titled thread is that there was a complete change of strategy after relegation. This included 2 main changes: One was to ditch the network as a failed experiment. The other was to pretend that a takeover was imminent. Nothing else makes any sense. At this point, the pig headed will say nothing rd does makes any sense but that is because they aren't seeing through the bollox.  
  • Sponsored links:

• DOUCHER said:
    only conclusion i can come to after 2 years of this originally completely incorrectly titled thread is that there was a complete change of strategy after relegation. This included 2 main changes: One was to ditch the network as a failed experiment. The other was to pretend that a takeover was imminent. Nothing else makes any sense. At this point, the pig headed will say nothing rd does makes any sense but that is because they aren't seeing through the bollox.  
    Very elaborate and expensive conspiracy then. Do you also think the moon landings were faked?
    No.but the sun ones were 
    Never believe anything that rag says! 😉
  • Macronate said:

Just noticed, that is actually thee C*** dancing

Note.....no one else seems to be!
    Addickted would be the most likely.
    Unlikely.

The tin of Quality Street goes out of date at the end of the month.
    Yes 
    Yes 
    what even Richard Murray ?
    Yes 
    what even Richard Murray ?
    Murray ain't us anymore
    are you sure about that,perhaps JW should get him on the show with Jordan
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!