Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Two gents in the Directors Box today taking a lot of pics. Spanish or Italian I think. 
  • I'd take em!
  • masicat said:
    Two gents in the Directors Box today taking a lot of pics. Spanish or Italian I think. 
    Alan Carr and Mancini I think you’ll find
  • That Bjorn Borg innit?
  • Definitely James May. Must be there on behalf of Amazon.

Jeff Bezos!!!
  • Harry Potter and Mancini.
  • has it happened yet?
  • Yeah, in 1935, as he said in his post
  • Sponsored links:

• 1929. Wall Street Crash. 

Sorry, didnt have anything meaningful to add & didn't want to add a fish pun.

Only another 90 pages to go.
    Whelk Stall Crash?
  • Yep, they were with Aston Villa. Appeared Spanish. 
  • That's Richard Madely, he wants to invest in a London club, but ain't got the money. He's looking most likely to win the race at the moment
  • Extremely quiet from NLA recently feels me with more dread along with the recent posts from Prague.

Losing any hope now because I can’t see him gone for a long while as things stand. He is just a mad, evil and vindictive weasel.
  • I reckon Roland is trying to get new buyers to pay interest of the Staprix debt. ‘Friendly’, so wouldn’t need repaying. 
  • Sage said:
    Extremely quiet from NLA recently feels me with more dread along with the recent posts from Prague.

Losing any hope now because I can’t see him gone for a long while as things stand. He is just a mad, evil and vindictive weasel.
    That’s just his good points!
  • We need to try to get him to lower his price. It isn't just going to happen on its own. He really needs hitting where it hurts.
  • JamesSeed said:
    I reckon Roland is trying to get new buyers to pay interest of the Staprix debt. ‘Friendly’, so wouldn’t need repaying. 
    I reckon Roland is a cunt. 
    Hard to argue with that short summary. It sums the mad bastard up!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2019
    Great that you are holding the standard high for the "C" word pool72.

Admin.
    IT REALLY IS THE ONLY WORD TO SUM UP THE DAFT OLD BELGIAN SCROTE
  • edited July 2019
    masicat said:
    Two gents in the Directors Box today taking a lot of pics. Spanish or Italian I think. 
    Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer..
    we are officially car crash TV 😞
    It’s Don Johnson and his grandson, they were there to talk Yvette Fielding around but she’s having none of it now. She’s out...
  • Great that you are holding the standard high for the "C" word pool72.

Admin.
    I promise I will never use the c word again on this forum.

Unless I'm referring to Roland. 

Admin.

Respect. 

Admin.
    Not daft. Vindictive, and he's tightening the noose.
  • His decision not to push to boat out and get Aribo signed up when he could has cost him millions. Note, him and not us! He is thick and mad - there can be no doubt about that and we need to do more to expose the fact. It really doesn't matter to us because he would have kept whatever we got for Aribo. I am sad because it is a poor football move for the lad, but I am not sad Duchatelet has cost himself loads of money. He is a figure of ridicule and fun. It is like listening to the village idiot when he speaks and it may never be repeated anywhere in the world that St Truiden's Village Idiot is probably its richest citizen!  
    He is neither of these things. He is simply inept at running football clubs.
  • That's Richard Madely, he wants to invest in a London club, but ain't got the money. He's looking most likely to win the race at the moment
    Just out of picture, he's wearing a CAFC sweatband on his wrist. The club shop have given away all their scarves

Admin.

Cancer?

(no need to reply, Blackpool ;))
  • Redskin said:
    His decision not to push to boat out and get Aribo signed up when he could has cost him millions. Note, him and not us! He is thick and mad - there can be no doubt about that and we need to do more to expose the fact. It really doesn't matter to us because he would have kept whatever we got for Aribo. I am sad because it is a poor football move for the lad, but I am not sad Duchatelet has cost himself loads of money. He is a figure of ridicule and fun. It is like listening to the village idiot when he speaks and it may never be repeated anywhere in the world that St Truiden's Village Idiot is probably its richest citizen!  
    He is neither of these things. He is simply inept at running football clubs.
    He should have appointed a competent, experienced CEO who might know what they are doing.  I suspect he has in his other businesses.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!