Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Makes clear below that tweet that they (Whitehand, Chappell, Sumners) are not discussing the loans with anyone and have only read the claim that they are on here.
    ok - just strengthens my view that the aussies are a fabrication to drum up competition and / or perpetuate the illusion that rd is looking to sell - if bowyer isn't given whats needed in the next 2 weeks and it all turns to shit once the season starts, he either has to sell or we have to up the pressure on him in belgium somehow - its clear there are willing and capable alternatives out there and his days of using us as some sort of experiment have to come to an end - i'm not sitting through a season of shit for his benefit 
  • I thought AFKA was non gender specific , glad that’s been cleared up
  • edited July 2019
    Addickted said:
    I bet you're no relation to Jimmy Seed either, are you?

At least AFKA is Sam Batram's granddaughter.
    Is she really! That’s so cool. 

Not a relation of Jimmy Seed’s?! You’ll be saying I’m not really a Millwall fan next!

• Gooneehater mentioned Kosher owners.

Big hint that Israeli buyers are close to clinching a deal.
  • JamesSeed said:
    Addickted said:
    I bet you're no relation to Jimmy Seed either, are you?

At least AFKA is Sam Batram's granddaughter.
    Is she really! That’s so cool. 

Not a relation of Jimmy Seed’s?! You’ll be saying I’m not really a Millwall fan next!

That's pushing things a bit far Nigel.
  • Sponsored links:

• You could say it is less than two hours, but more practically it is only one more sleep until meltdown Monday.
  • Gooneehater mentioned Kosher owners.

I've heard the Labour Party are now in the frame.
  • Do I believe RD and LVT are making up buyers, no I don't. 

Do I think it's a bit fishy that the only buyers have credible lines of communication to this forum, yes I do. 

We have the aussies that leak through @JamesSeed, the "bexley man" group that happily leak through @PragueAddick and the Dalman group that leak through London and Cardiff's biggest local papers.

No way does RD put this together to put us off the scent. But I don't buy there is no one else involved.  Again, my money is it happing with out the buyer being know 48 hours before it's on the official site. 
  • Addickted said:
    Gooneehater mentioned Kosher owners.

I've heard the Labour Party are now in the frame.
    Well I look forward to the expansion of the carpark all the way down to the Thames.
  • JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:

Makes clear below that tweet that they (Whitehand, Chappell, Sumners) are not discussing the loans with anyone and have only read the claim that they are on here.
    ok - just strengthens my view that the aussies are a fabrication to drum up competition and / or perpetuate the illusion that rd is looking to sell - if bowyer isn't given whats needed in the next 2 weeks and it all turns to shit once the season starts, he either has to sell or we have to up the pressure on him in belgium somehow - its clear there are willing and capable alternatives out there and his days of using us as some sort of experiment have to come to an end - i'm not sitting through a season of shit for his benefit 
    I’m afraid I have to admit to being a part of that fabrication. 
    I made up all the nonsense about knowing Gerard, and the beer meeting, and the phone calls etc., because, well basically I haven’t got any friends, and I hoped a promote or two might make me more popular (Henry knows what I’m talking about).

Will feel better now I’ve got it off my chest though!

JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:

Makes clear below that tweet that they (Whitehand, Chappell, Sumners) are not discussing the loans with anyone and have only read the claim that they are on here.
    I made up all the nonsense about knowing Gerard, and the beer meeting, and the phone calls etc., because, well basically I haven’t got any friends, and I hoped a promote or two might make me more popular (Henry knows what I’m talking about).

Gerard Murphy must have had a very stressful year - every time the phone rings he must wonder whether he needs to up sticks and move to the other side of the world
  • JamesSeed said:
    DOUCHER said:

I respect you for that. But it's also time to admit you're  no relation of Jimmy Seed. You're Les Reed's son.
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Chizz said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Chizz said:
    DOUCHER said:
    been told that muir is now talking to the ex directors - nla may be able to verify that and if he does i'll believe it - if he doesn't, i'll treat it as another load of old tosh - why on earth didn't he start talking to them a year ago??? absolute nonsense
    Who told you?  
    lets just say it came from the club 
    No, let's just say who.
    @Chizz
    we’ve been here before with you trying to dig out @DOUCHER
    Bit of a personal vendetta?? I don’t see you demanding others to declare their sources.  Becoming a bit boring mate 
    I don't find it boring at all. Keep going, Chizz.
  • Uboat said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Chizz said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Chizz said:
    DOUCHER said:
    been told that muir is now talking to the ex directors - nla may be able to verify that and if he does i'll believe it - if he doesn't, i'll treat it as another load of old tosh - why on earth didn't he start talking to them a year ago??? absolute nonsense
    Who told you?  
    lets just say it came from the club 
    No, let's just say who.
    @Chizz
    we’ve been here before with you trying to dig out @DOUCHER
    Bit of a personal vendetta?? I don’t see you demanding others to declare their sources.  Becoming a bit boring mate 
    I don't find it boring at all. Keep going, Chizz.
     Except Doucher up until now, has been the most accurate with denying rumours, so why should he be pumping out his source... All those continuosly wrong should be.
  • When @happyvalley started his/her historical postings I never thought we would be on the cusp of World War II, will this thread ever end? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Meltdown Monday or the week the takeover goes through? Here we go.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Do I believe RD and LVT are making up buyers, no I don't. 

Do I think it's a bit fishy that the only buyers have credible lines of communication to this forum, yes I do. 

We have the aussies that leak through @JamesSeed, the "bexley man" group that happily leak through @PragueAddick and the Dalman group that leak through London and Cardiff's biggest local papers.

No way does RD put this together to put us off the scent. But I don't buy there is no one else involved.  Again, my money is it happing with out the buyer being know 48 hours before it's on the official site. 
    I honestly don’t really think it’s happening - the optimum time for Roland to sell is before the season starts, the optimum time for a buyer to buy (if they are even marginally ambitious) is before the season starts.

As the season starts in five days and it looks like we are nowhere in terms of this getting done then I conclude that there isn’t currently any serious interest.
  • Scoham said:
    I think there’s serious interest and has been for a while from various potential owners. The issue is Roland hasn’t seriously been interested in selling for a deal any potential owner can agree with.
    That works both ways, maybe the right owner hasn't turned up yet..?
  • Scoham said:
    Meltdown Monday or the week the takeover goes through? Here we go.
    It's just another Meltdown Monday, wish it was Sunday ....... that's my fun day.....
  • He obviously isn't desperate to sell, he wants to sell but only when he and his over inflated ego are satisfied by the deal. He and his henchpersons spread lies to whoever allows them to. 
  • edited July 2019
    I think Dalman, Mr. Bexley, Gerard Murphy, Andrew Muir and Fawaz should get together for a super consortium bid of sorts. A bit like the Power Rangers.

They can morph together (GM can be the pink ranger) to stop the evil Lord Roland in his tracks.
    Trouble is RD has already morphed into Davros and your new syndicate hasn't got a cosmic screwdriver between them.

Roland & Dowie, what a combo from hell that is!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!