Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Anybody else having problems with the OS? I keep getting Expired DNS hosting?
  • Website is down....
  • edited July 2019
    He and his ego know best and they have €800 million to sit on until they prove it
  • Do we know if Dalman continues in his role with Cardiff, has he been spotted at their friendlies or has he gone to ground?
  • Anybody else having problems with the OS? I keep getting Expired DNS hosting?
    Website is down....
    Probably forgotten to renew the domain name.
  • Not everyone has walked away.

My offer is still on the table. Indeed I have now replaced the tin of melted Quality Street. 
  • 1932, the first Mars bar is produced in Slough.
  • I can't wait until we hit page 2020 and HappyValley has to start predicting the future with his timeline.
  • edited July 2019
    CatAddick said:
    Cheers @PragueAddick.  Just hoping that the ‘lined up’ buyer isn’t his safety Aussies (no offence @JamesSeed, but I really can’t understand why they are still hanging around), otherwise I’m starting to feel like he’s not really serious about selling and this has just been a massive deflection exercise...
    The issue is easily explained. The person thinking Roland's behaviour is because he has somebody else lined up is almost certainly thinking that due to him not appreciating the man is completely mad, insane, two sandwiches short of a picnic - call it what you want. Not his fault. It is quite incredible, but Airman has been explaining this for long enough for us not to get our hopes up anymore.

We have to find a way to use his insanity. Insane people make insane decisions. Maybe we can force him into one that sees the back of him. A long shot but better than hoping that businessmen are going to put up with his nonsense long enough to put pen to paper. 
  • Sponsored links:

•  Where do we go from here? Back to League 1 I guess, with LB, despite trying his upmost best to keep us in the Championship, relieved of his duties. There will be no mention of a shit budget and no ambition from the twat of an owner......I fear the worse now....sadly.
  •  Where do we go from here? Back to League 1 I guess, with LB, despite trying his upmost best to keep us in the Championship, relieved of his duties. There will be no mention of a shit budget and no ambition from the twat of an owner......I fear the worse now....sadly.
    I'm not talking to you - ruined my lunch the other day!
  • My take on it he doesn't want to sell. The low budget is just an excuse to keep the running costs down.
    So we are stuck with him for the foreseeable future. 
  • He probably wants to sell, but he wants his money back more and he is too mad to appreciate that won't happen. He thinks it should as it is everybody else's fault, but he is mad so is going to think that. When owning us starts affecting his other businesses, it might push him over the line. Of course that would probably require unlawful activity which I can't condone or recommend, but I'm sure some will and can and they might just be the ones that save the club.
  • Chizz said:
    Anyone else getting this? 

Ollie's in for it!
  • bobmunro said:
    All I'm getting is Error: JSTCAFO
    Sorry Bob. 
    I couldn't help myself 
  • bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:

Ollie's in for it!
    Site is down.even has a fancy pic of a dog say something went wrong 
  • Sponsored links:

• www.cafc.co.uk site is definitely down.
  • john3 said:
    www.cafc.co.uk site is definitely down.
    It's happening. 

• john3 said:
    It's happening. 

No - probably scrambling around trying to find a two bob bit for the meter.
  • john3 said:
    It's happening. 

Or it’s just down
  • Yep just tried the site again....so I reckon its down for 1 of 3 reasons-:
    1 - A RD rant about how buyers have been fucking him around and he has been unable to sell, unless its to foreigners!! and he wont sell to them!
    2 - We have another new sponsor......Strapix!!
    3 - We have signed this superb player from....the Woolwich and district league, which we will sell in two years time for £200 million.

Place your bets please!

• He really is a twisted individual. He set a price promised if we went up it would stay the same and then went back on his twisted word. He wants to drain us dry before he leaves it’s as simple as that. What is so so frustrating is that if he had sold us to the Cardiff bloke, this season would have a completely different outcome. Instead he sits in his mansion looking at what player next he can sell on. The likes of getting cullen etc is unrealistic with this strange individual at the helm. I hope I’m wrong.
  • edited July 2019
    Back up now

Nothing new.
  • Can we change the title of the page to 'Roland Still Being A Knob'
  • Only the fact they now have Pacific Support Services as new dugout sponsor and the club's cleaning contractor for The Valley and Sparrows Lane .

What happened to Regular Cleaning Services?

• CafcSCP said:
    bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:

Ollie's in for it!
    Site is down.even has a fancy pic of a dog say something went wrong 
    Hmmm, picture of a dog you say?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!