Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• J BLOCK said:
    Been reported elsewhere that Dalman may have walked away as RD has changed his mind about selling. Also that nothing on the horizon is close. Just mentioning what I've read. If what @PragueAddick says is potentially correct, then I surmise that RD is not selling anytime soon.
    That's news to me, where has this been reported?
    On a different forum.
    Not sure that Duchatelet was ever a willing seller. The high price & constant breakdown of negotiations evidences that. 
  • Been reported elsewhere that Dalman may have walked away as RD has changed his mind about selling. Also that nothing on the horizon is close. Just mentioning what I've read. If what @PragueAddick says is potentially correct, then I surmise that RD is not selling anytime soon.
    I think that’s an interpretation rather than a fact. The Dalman people found the behaviour of the seller to be so odd that they began to think he didn’t want to sell in lieu of another rational explanation for it.

Those around a bit longer had already discovered that he doesn’t behave normally.
    I did say may have. Just mentioning what I'd read, have no idea myself what's true or BS anymore. I just want the guy to either sell and f off, or stop playing stupid games. The man is clearly deluded, but everyday that he is the owner is yet another day lost for LB and co. Because as sure as eggs is eggs he is not going to provide a worthwhile budget.
  • no you're wrong RM, don't you all remember how the Lookman transfer money was put towards rebuilding SL and now the sell on money will be given to LB to strengthen the team - oh you all of little faith.

It's hard to type with a straight jacket on, nurse my medication please

• Another Rolland full of bull shit -

• ...and here's another Rolland spreading bull shit -

• Solidgone said:
    It’s happening and so on!
    Fixed for you 
  • I’m liking the lack of news.
    1) there’s not 100 posts to read with zero information 
    2) Silence = real takeover could possibly be happening!
    takeovers don’t happen in the public domain usually!
    To be honest though, I’m also disliking the lack of news, as it could be jack shit is happening 😢
  • Sponsored links:

• The bumgrapes of wrath
  • Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    Nine days to go until the new deadline.
    Five days to go.
    Two days to go until the latest Aussie deadline.
  • In this instance having the club 'up for sale' seems to keep people away from ST in large numbers.

• Haven’t we sold around 10k? We’re back to the sort of numbers we had before the first season back in League 1.
  • I meant Sint-Truiden
  • edited July 2019
    Scoham said:
    Haven’t we sold around 10k? We’re back to the sort of numbers we had before the first season back in League 1.
    Not sure if I should Whoosh you mate or you can now Whoosh me but in the absence of a smile or winky emoji ST = St Truiden I reckon 😉

Edit; WHOOSH! 😀

• Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    Five days to go.
    If it ever existed.

Starting to think the idea that the club is not actually for sale could be the most accurate.
    That's the way the evidence points. I don't think he's mad, I think he's playing a nasty little game, with Jim White as his PR man.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1929. Wall Street Crash. 

Sorry, didnt have anything meaningful to add & didn't want to add a fish pun.

Only another 90 pages to go.
  • We have just completed another lap of the same old same old.
    The protest fund might need a revival and we might need a bit of a secret think tank for fresh ideas regarding supporter fight back.
    The two main (but not exclusive) prongs are to get to Roland on his home turf, and get to Roland by forcing him to spend more and more.
    His equilibrium must be disturbed in a sustained way, just as he disturbs ours.
  • Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    Scoham said:
    Five days to go.

Forget that.
  • 1929, Charlton Athletic win promotion for the first time.
    Would have been earlier but we let a lot of our young talent leave after 1921.

So pleased times have changed.
  • 1929, Charlton Athletic win promotion for the first time.
    First promotion AS A LEAGUE TEAM.

We won many promotions before 1921
  • Scoham said:
    Haven’t we sold around 10k? We’re back to the sort of numbers we had before the first season back in League 1.
    Off the back of Wembley, i think we could've got close to 20k with new owners who were investing in the team.

I've gone from thinking Roland will be in charge until he either drops his asking price or he dies........to thinking it's now only the latter.
    The next stage is beginning to think how it could be facilitated...
    Careful mate, he (or someone inside the regime) read this forum and he could potentially regurgitate the "fear for my safety" shite on the radio again. It doesn't do us any favours.
  • Or contact Tom from Eltham ,never to busy not to read fabricated /doctored threads
  • edited July 2019
    Or contact Tom from Eltham ,never to busy not to read fabricated /doctored threads
    He'd have to liaise with the PSNI and they hate the Met.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!