Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Fumbluff said:
    CafcSCP said:
    bobmunro said:
    Chizz said:
    Anyone else getting this? 

Ollie's in for it!
    Site is down.even has a fancy pic of a dog say something went wrong 
    Hmmm, picture of a dog you say?
    She’s back!
  • I can't wait until we hit page 2020 and HappyValley has to start predicting the future with his timeline.
    Why has no one else thought of this? 
    We are all lucky that you’re so good with numbers that you can see this issue coming...
  • Dazzler21 said:
    All talks collapse cos he's a cnut.
    Could not have put it any better myself. 
  • Seriously worth getting rid of this thread. Heard from a few people that nothing is happening. Don’t be surprised to see something on the official website confirming that the takeover is on hold.
  • My money is still on NLA making him an offer he can't refuse.
  • Had a further message, which I had better leave until Monday to get further verified, because it is meltdown material. I will leave you with this thought though. This is the first time we have a bidder where one of the key players is a proper Charlton fan who thinks and talks like one of us. RD may have dicked off the wrong person this time.
    Intriguing to say the least. Doesn’t sound particularly hopeful though. Thanks for posting. 
  • Had a further message, which I had better leave until Monday to get further verified, because it is meltdown material. I will leave you with this thought though. This is the first time we have a bidder where one of the key players is a proper Charlton fan who thinks and talks like one of us. RD may have dicked off the wrong person this time.
    We have to wait until Monday to find out this snippet?  Is it broadly along the lines of RD acting in a duplicitous, or at least, inconsistent way towards a buyer and the asking price becoming a moving target, @PragueAddick ?
  • Sponsored links:

• The site is back up. No news,surprise, surprise.

• john3 said:
    The site is back up. No news,surprise, surprise.

As I said 40 minutes ago, where you been?
  • Roland is an old fool with little to no empathy towards any of his customers.  

As such he has been forced to sell all his other clubs yet somehow continues to mess up the sale of Charlton. The only thing that would save us were if he were to be fined a large amount for each delay to sell us. 

Otherwise the maggot waffle, wrinkly head, yellow toothed, dumb stain of a man will never leave us alone.
  • Redrobo said:oh so sorry, I had some other things to do for about 40 minutes,is that ok?
    john3 said:
    The site is back up. No news,surprise, surprise.

As I said 40 minutes ago, where you been?

Is there really any news 
    Not quite.
  • But we still seem to lack the real knowledge of what a mad man our owner is. I mean, people are still getting optimistic that we will be sold for starters. If somebody gave chapter and verse about what a dickhead Roland is it might wake a few of us up - waiting for something that isn't going to happen as it stands. Most buyers keep the detail to themselves, but it would be good to have the detail out there for all to see. 
  • In his head the club is for sale, but he is assuming he will find somebody as mad as him to buy it. I do not doubt there are people as mad as him, even quite a few even madder, but whilst they might have the inclination to buy us, it is unusual for them to have the money!
  • Well there's a surprise!

This Twonk can afford to run us into the ground for years if he chooses to.

He gave Bowyer fuck all last season and got a result.

Sounds as though he is fully expecting Bowyer to go one better this season with next to fuck all again.

Be interesting if we lose 6 or 7 on the spin early doors.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get the feeling Aussie bid is still in place and they MAY be hoping RD’ll accept it before season starts. This is just my feeling based on what one contact has said. I’ve heard nothing from GM, which is what I’d expect in that scenario.
    The debt I’m not 100% sure about, as I’m not convinced/sure about what this contact is saying. Some may go back to Jimenez era, but can’t work out if the rest is Duchâtelet related, in that there’s talk of interest having to be paid, but the debt being friendly debt.

• Oh, I see we're back to playing the "I know something but can't tell you" games again.

Crack on.
  • If the Aussies are still in why haven't they issued an ultimatum?  it's been 2-3 years since they were interested, it's all a massive waste of everyone's time thinking they'll get a deal done. 
  • Am am I allowed to say that I'm now  in the know...that is I know fuck all apart from knowing that I don't think that it's happening,now I think that means that I now know...so I'm thinking that I'm fucked if I know,but does anyone else really know...🤔....I know,lets go round sgain...!!'
  • Off_it said:
    Oh, I see we're back to playing the "I know something but can't tell you" games again.

Crack on.
    Really? It could hardly have been more widely reported that all this started with a Charlton supporter trying to arrange the purchase of the club from Duchatelet.
  • Cheers Prague.  Not good news, but you’ve at least shone a light on where we’re at with the old twat.  Seems like he’s digging his heels in, but to what end is anyone’s guess.  
  • Chizz said:
    Had a further message, which I had better leave until Monday to get further verified, because it is meltdown material. I will leave you with this thought though. This is the first time we have a bidder where one of the key players is a proper Charlton fan who thinks and talks like one of us. RD may have dicked off the wrong person this time.
    We have to wait until Monday to find out this snippet?  Is it broadly along the lines of RD acting in a duplicitous, or at least, inconsistent way towards a buyer and the asking price becoming a moving target, @PragueAddick ?
    Only just caught up with the latest episode in The Duchatelet Saga.

I wonder whether Prague's "man" has been the victim of serious slander or libel from the Belgian side or indeed something which he is ready, willing & able to sue for....

I'm probably way off the mark but it's merely a thought off the top of me old 'ead. 

Wouldn't it be great to see our crackpot owner dragged through the courts ? 
  • edited July 2019
    Had a further message, which I had better leave until Monday to get further verified, because it is meltdown material. I will leave you with this thought though. This is the first time we have a bidder where one of the key players is a proper Charlton fan who thinks and talks like one of us. RD may have dicked off the wrong person this time.
    The bloke is a grade A bellend.

How dare he treat our football family like a plaything. Is there not something we can do?
  • Well that's some grim news to wake up, thanks for sharing what you can Prague, I just hope RD isn't hoping to complete a deal that's totally unrealistic and that's why he's pissing off other buyers

What a nightmare
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!