Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited December 2017

Is this doucher in disguise ?

Who is doucher? I have been called a douche, so I could be related
  • Napa old chap......you’re like a dog with a bone!
  • Napa old chap......you’re like a dog with a bone!

Okay, I will let it go. It would help if RD actually sold the club. Every time I come back to the thread, it has 80 new posts and none are good news.
  • Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Hear that RD knocked back a bid for the club two weeks ago. Hoping they go back with another.

'A' bid, i.e from another party or 'the' bid i.e. Muir has been knocked back after due diligence.
    This was the first bid from another party that have very ambitious plans for the club. Sorry but can't say anymore. Please sell Roland, fingers crossed.
    Do you think this may have wings?!

• Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Hear that RD knocked back a bid for the club two weeks ago. Hoping they go back with another.

'A' bid, i.e from another party or 'the' bid i.e. Muir has been knocked back after due diligence.
    This was the first bid from another party that have very ambitious plans for the club. Sorry but can't say anymore. Please sell Roland, fingers crossed.
    Every new owner claims to have ambition. That is just pixie dust to lull the fan base alseep. I want an owner with money to spend and a willingness to lose money to get us to the PL. They can save the talk of "ambition." I wanna hear talk of spending.
  • He paid approximately 18 million for a championship football club.
    Because of his utter incompetence we are now a league one football club.
    Whatever losses we have made over the last few years are down to him and meire and he cannot expect a potential buyer to pay for his mistakes.
    We are worth less now than what he paid as we are in a lower league.
    If he insists on asking for 40 or 50 million I cannot see anyone seriously offering this sort of money, we are now a league one club afterall.
    All I know is that the longer he remains the more money he loses.

JUST SELL THE CLUB.

I think you’ve missed a bit off the end......
    AND FUCK OFF

Better
    Much better.
    You missed.....you c***!
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

cafckev said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Do they have the money available to carry out the ambitious plans though??
    Yes
    Can you divulge nationality?
  • Just sell the club
    Our famous football club
    We just don't really want you here

Don t start elfs off
  • clb74 said:

Just sell the club
    Our famous football club

Don t start elfs off
    Boo!
  • Just sell the club
    Our famous football club

That has almost Haiku-like brevity and clarity.
  • Ffs got elfs leaving want Roland out messages cheers henry
  • Ever the optimist I take @Airman Brown s radio silence as proof the mission is entering a critical phase .

I told you earlier to look at that enigmatic smile.....

Ever the optimist I take @Airman Brown s radio silence as proof the mission is entering a critical phase .

I told you earlier to look at that enigmatic smile.....
    Come on Airman let's be hearing from you!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017
    I know nothing
  • Never mind about ‘oh fuck’ I just want a fuck.
  • Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Every new owner claims to have ambition. That is just pixie dust to lull the fan base alseep. I want an owner with money to spend and a willingness to lose money to get us to the PL. They can save the talk of "ambition." I wanna hear talk of spending.
    Plenty, really hope this happens
    You’d hope that if you’re alluding to a firm that have the desire to take us to the very very top, they’ll have the money to buy this decrepit old Belgian out - COYR
  • Such an odd thread. What is wrong with you lot?!

Some numpty spouts a load of shyte about pretty much nothing and it moves along at a rate of knots, with people chipping in with their own mundane contributions.
    Post count goes through the roof.

Red Henry, a fine gent who probably does know what's going on, makes a play and hardly a dickie bird!!

You people.

This absolutely. A real rumour with potentially a game changer of an owner!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!