Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• From Duchatelet's point of view, it's just a business deal involving a commodity that he has no good feelings for. He wants X amount of Euros,
    so he can move on. The chance of the new custodian caring any more than him are slim. (Varney or Elliott involvement would alter that comment)

I feel it's a case of anyone rather than the devil we know.
  • I woke up about 30 min ago with a nightmeire that the way the new owners and RD solved the issue of director payments was to wait a couple days until the transfer window opens, sell Konsa for £7M, leave it in the kitty and upon sale use it to pay the directors, then announce the sale.
  • That's why I called it a nightMEIRE.
  • I fully expect the takeover to be announced this week largely due to the fact that both KM and our CFO are now departed/surplus to requirements (which hints that DD is now complete) and the new owners won’t want to waste any more time with the transfer window now open. I may be wrong but I hope I’m right.

Happy New Year.

Hope you’re right. Think you’re wrong.

• Halix said:

J BLOCK said:

Makes you laugh when people post tit bits like that - post the context of it or don’t post at all

He just parrots stuff from other sites.
    He thinks DD means direct debit.
    or huge breasts.
    or possibly DoubleDiamond (showing my age now).
  • edited January 2018
    Bit of lateral thinking here.
    How about Pussy Galore was in some way responsible for checking over the DD report before Goldfinger put pen to paper and either didn’t pick up on it or if she did didn’t highlight it back to Goldfinger.
    And Pussy has been shown the door maybe?
    A bit of a stretch I admit but worth mulling over.......even if it’s just for a good laugh!
  • So what time are the new owners going to rock up today?????. Will there be a big fanfare on the pitch???? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Halix said:

J BLOCK said:

Makes you laugh when people post tit bits like that - post the context of it or don’t post at all

or huge breasts.
    no just large, not huge
  • the "news" section of the OS is blank this morning, are the media team in the process of announcing a change in ownership or has thing just broken down?

Part of me thinks it's just because we've now moved into 2018 and the website instantly archives anything not from that year, which would explain why there's nothing there because there has been no news (yet!)

The other part of me is more hopeful and fully agrees that they are getting ready for something
  • Konsa £7m. He must have a brother.
  • the "news" section of the OS is blank this morning, are the media team in the process of announcing a change in ownership or has thing just broken down?

Whatsapp went awol last night. Perhaps the OS is now connected to and run by whatsapp?
  • You never know the official site might have cleared its decks for a signing or a takeover or both, ok I’m still drunk from last night.
  • Nothing should come between a man and his cheese toastie...
  • I fully expect the takeover to be announced this week largely due to the fact that both KM and our CFO are now departed/surplus to requirements (which hints that DD is now complete) and the new owners won’t want to waste any more time with the transfer window now open. I may be wrong but I hope I’m right.

Happy New Year.

Apparently Murray is standing in for KM. :/
  • Sponsored links:

• So the ex directors, do they have to accept an offer of paid in full, or are they (or one at least) using their monetary status to ensure the situation of the lease back of the valley deal doesnt happen?
  • Ok, it's January now, what time are the new owners being announced and when are all the new players turning up?
  • That's why I called it a nightMEIRE.

I clocked it Napa!
  • Halix said:

Halix said:

J BLOCK said:

or huge breasts.
    or possibly DoubleDiamond (showing my age now).
    I'll have two of those thanks.
  • Fumbluff said:

Nothing should come between a man and his cheese toastie...

Only a pair of due diligences.
  • Redhenry said:

I fully expect the takeover to be announced this week largely due to the fact that both KM and our CFO are now departed/surplus to requirements (which hints that DD is now complete) and the new owners won’t want to waste any more time with the transfer window now open. I may be wrong but I hope I’m right.

Happy New Year.

What could possibly go wrong...
  • Welly said:

Murray was he not the man who made the mistake of not keeping Curbs on for the remainder of the season to help choose a new manager who would understand our Charlton instead of the no brainier he chose?.

The remainder of his contract, which I seem to remember was one more season.
    But in essence you may be correct.
  • Redhenry said:

I fully expect the takeover to be announced this week largely due to the fact that both KM and our CFO are now departed/surplus to requirements (which hints that DD is now complete) and the new owners won’t want to waste any more time with the transfer window now open. I may be wrong but I hope I’m right.

Happy New Year.

What could possibly go wrong...
    Don't get me started.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!