Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• JamesSeed said:

2) RD agreed to take on their debt (effectively clearing it from them and transferring to himself) and paid a notional fee for the club.

Both are effectively the same just approaching from a different angle. They leave the same end product. The purchase price is part of the 55million not additional to it.

Okay, let's say your point 2, above, is correct.

Since the last reports stated the debt upon purchase in Jan, 2014 was £21.6M, and that amount is apparently still on the books, we can assume the total enterprise value of the club was at least that amount, even if he paid only one pound for the club, itself. Do you agree? Yes or no.

Second, since the current debt is now at minimum, £55.6M, if he sells for more than the £21.6M, even if he takes a haircut, then the club's enterprise value went UP despite relegation. Do you agree? Yes or no.

Finally, if he gets £55.6M or more for the club, then it means he has profited. Do you agree? Yes or no?

If I am wrong on any of these 3 points, please explain.

As ever, Charlton would make a great case study for anyone studying Corporate Law, accountancy, or criminal psychology.
    Or mental illness

Football punditry
    Politics
    Shop keeping
  • bad news the takeover isn't as close as portrayed last week so your all sentenced to 100 more pages of drivel.
  • Napa, packing his bags for a holiday in England! ;)image
  • ozaddick said:

I was 298 post behind. All i gleaned from skipping through was that someone on here paid 77 mill to have a threesome with Ashley Cheryl cole and LesHalle Berry. Money well spent I’d say!

• Scoham said:

I think I've got all this math stuff figured out now.

This morning I had £10 in my wallet, then I bought a sandwich for £4, but I dropped it. Then I lost my wallet, with all my change in it.

Now @NapaAddick owes me $25.

Is that right?

Only after you pay for an £8 haircut I think.
    £8 for a haircut?!?!?!?! F*** that.
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:

Napa, packing his bags for a holiday in England! ;)image

Dont you mean packing his Napa-sack
    the less we know abouts Napas sacks the better
  • Angeldust confirming what we know on the other site. 3 bids. Aussies pissed off with bidding war. One bid from someone Roland trusts and the other from mega rich but refusing to budge on what they consider is the correct price for the club. Someway to go me thinks.
  • Angeldust confirming what we know on the other site. 3 bids. Aussies pissed off with bidding war. One bid from someone Roland trusts and the other from mega rich but refusing to budge on what they consider is the correct price for the club. Someway to go me thinks.

Oh oh, one of his belgian friends ? murray ?

Mega rich ? That'll do !

Has to be Murray
  • J BLOCK said:

Angeldust confirming what we know on the other site. 3 bids. Aussies pissed off with bidding war. One bid from someone Roland trusts and the other from mega rich but refusing to budge on what they consider is the correct price for the club. Someway to go me thinks.

Has to be Murray
    Murray couldn't afford to own the club before, why would he try to buy it back?
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

J BLOCK said:

Angeldust confirming what we know on the other site. 3 bids. Aussies pissed off with bidding war. One bid from someone Roland trusts and the other from mega rich but refusing to budge on what they consider is the correct price for the club. Someway to go me thinks.

Has to be Murray
    Could be heading up a consortium. Although I doubt it.

Only one person that old scroat trusts enough...............Ms KM.
  • Missed It said:

Oh oh, one of his belgian friends ? murray ?

Mega rich ? That'll do !
    Any friend of Roland's is no friend of mine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOgCx4Et48k

• Scoham said:

J BLOCK said:

Has to be Murray
    Obviously a consortium if he were to be involved, he doesn't have the cash himself.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!