Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Edited - got beaten to the Belgian joke...
  • barstool said:

I have heard a rumour that its not the Aussies....Americans

they have big contacts and money
  • Uboat said:

bobmunro said:

American, Australian, Arab - are we done with the letter 'A' yet? If so ....

I've heard a rumour Botswana money is involved.

A Belgian owner could work.
    I deliberately avoided that reference!!

• So they were from Saudi Arabia then...
  • Still dont believe the Kewell line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Does this mean we have no hope of getting rid of Fosters at the bars in the North Upper then?
  • Does this mean we have no hope of getting rid of Fosters at the bars in the North Upper then?

Replacing it with VB.
  • edited March 2018
    Dannoo_86 said:

Our first summer signing will be Tim Cahill closely followed by Mark Viduka.

Harold Bishop in goal.
  • Kewell manager
  • Well if it is the Aussies then it's been a long time coming. They've been in the frame for some time and have seen it right through to the end despite Roland being an arse and having some rich competition.

It appears they REALLY wanted to own us and to me that's worth a great deal. I just hope they have the right people among them to be able to run us properly and successfully

Am I the only one to think WHY have they been so determined ? delighted that doucebag seems finally on his way but will hold my breath for a while to see what happens
  • Redhenry said:

Kewell manager

Is that confirmed then?

Maybe he can bring that young Striker of his with him...

Be interesting to see how KAG does if Kewell joins us, with him remaining @ Crawley - that'll instantly tell me the sort of Manager that he is, if Karlan's form suddenly dips
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018

Redhenry said:

Kewell manager

Is that confirmed then?

Be interesting to see how KAG does if Kewell joins us, with him remaining @ Crawley - that'll instantly tell me the sort of Manager that he is, if Karlan's form suddenly dips
    ....or the sort of player KAG is....
  • edited March 2018

Well if it is the Aussies then it's been a long time coming. They've been in the frame for some time and have seen it right through to the end despite Roland being an arse and having some rich competition.

It appears they REALLY wanted to own us and to me that's worth a great deal. I just hope they have the right people among them to be able to run us properly and successfully

Am I the only one to think WHY have they been so determined ? delighted that doucebag seems finally on his way but will hold my breath for a while to see what happens
    We had this king of scenario with Roly took over. One bitten and all that.....

Sure it will be different this time.
  • Redhenry said:

Kewell manager

Is that confirmed then?

It would bode very well for KAG if we did get Kwell in
  • Redhenry said:

Kewell manager

Not a great start in my opinion.

Dame Edna in as CEO while we are at it.
  • Redhenry said:

Kewell manager

Is that confirmed then?

....rr the sort of player KAG is....
    Nope I meant what I said.

If KAGs form dips then it potentially means that Kewell was the reason for his impressive form which bodes well

If KAGs form continues then its more to do with Karlan sorting himself out, with Kewell not as much of an influence and it just happened to be the right move and the right time.
  • Redhenry said:

Kewell manager

Not a great start in my opinion.

Dame Edna in as CEO while we are at it.
    This all the way. I was hoping for more with new owners, not starting off with a newbie manager still cutting his teeth. Still I am happy to proved wrong and eat humble pie.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!