Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• CAFCsayer said:

DOUCHER said:

I like the way the Arabs have been invented out of thin air and now Murray is being blamed for blocking them - classic

I literally have @Redhenry's discussions page saved a a favourite on my phone. The Arabs do exist
    Maybe but they weren't one of the final 2 so why r they being discussed now?
  • Oakster said:

Solidgone said:

First thing the Aussie consortium need to sort out are the pot holes in the car park. If they make this their top priority then I think they mean business. A bit of a litmus test.

You can see Australia if you peer down into some of them holes...
    what if you fall down one?
  • DOUCHER said:

CAFCsayer said:

DOUCHER said:

I like the way the Arabs have been invented out of thin air and now Murray is being blamed for blocking them - classic

I literally have @Redhenry's discussions page saved a a favourite on my phone. The Arabs do exist
    Various different people believe they were.
  • Still no actual confirmation on who is in the Aussie consortium
  • Aussies and maybe a Greek guy
  • DOUCHER said:

CAFCsayer said:

DOUCHER said:

Various different people believe they were.
    They weren't but anyway, let's just enjoy the takeover, does make you wonder why this stuff is put about though
  • If its Monday, then what a birthday present that'll be for me!!!! I'll have a lot more to celebrate than just another year!!! "Go on make my (birth) day"

My Birthday as well @Redmidland
  • Sponsored links:

• Despite RM publicly stating there were 2. Righto!!!
  • J BLOCK said:

Still no actual confirmation on who is in the Aussie consortium

• DOUCHER said:

Despite RM publicly stating there were 2. Righto!!!

You’re showing yourself up with this comment. Surely you have got to realise that not everything Murray says is true, the man bullshits as much as anyone.
  • DOUCHER said:

Despite RM publicly stating there were 2. Righto!!!

You're so boring.
  • J BLOCK said:

Cawley saying Andrew Muir is fronting it. Hopefully he has a couple of other wealthy people with him too.
  • No confirmation it is the aussies full stop though I reckon it is - also been told it's virtually certain to be announced early next week so hopefully all non attenders will get back down there tomorrow - like s morgue last week
  • Sage said:

J BLOCK said:

Cawley saying Andrew Muir is fronting it. Hopefully he has a couple of other wealthy people with him too.
    Where did he say that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:

Redhenry said:

Kewell manager

Not a great start in my opinion.

Dame Edna in as CEO while we are at it.
    Kewell would be better than most of the shite the bookies are offering odds on. I'd prefer his young blood to the same old failures on the managerial merry-go-round
    this all day long, the same shite list of managers gets banded about.....more than happy with Kewell seeing what he's done with Crawley
  • Sage said:

J BLOCK said:

must have missed that, can’t see it on his twitter?
  • Sage said:

J BLOCK said:

we knew that months ago, hardly news
  • There were three

Aussie
    Arab
    British

During the last stages

And the Vicar?
  • J BLOCK said:

Sage said:

J BLOCK said:

must have missed that, can’t see it on his twitter?
    It's in an article about Robinson not wanting a payoff.
  • I think I would be happy with Kewell, especially if they are willing to back him in the transfer market and make his job easier.

Of course I'm slightly worried that we have gone from a Belgium employing Belgium's, to an Aussie employing Aussie's. However Kewell seems to make a bit more sense than most things RD ever did.

Let's just hope there's not an Aussie Karal Fraeye out there.
  • Belgium's?
  • I think I would be happy with Kewell, especially if they are willing to back him in the transfer market and make his job easier.

Of course I'm slightly worried that we have gone from a Belgium employing Belgium's, to an Aussie employing Aussie's. However Kewell seems to make a bit more sense than most things RD ever did.

Let's just hope there's not an Aussie Karal Fraeye out there.

• edited March 2018

There were three

Aussie
    Arab
    British

During the last stages

This
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!