Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Good there's only so much excitement I can freakin take. This is brill news. Please don't do that normal Charlton thing. Coyr!
  • Yes the Aussies.
  • Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates seen in the Covered End loos.

Bloody smokers
  • I really don’t understand why they wouldn’t just announce the deal. Off the field the club appears to be rudderless. Announcing new owners with ambition should encourage everyone
  • None of this is true. We’ve been told it won’t happen until the division is known at the end of the season and that DD is yet to begin :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

None of this is true. We’ve been told it won’t happen until the division is known at the end of the season and that DD is yet to begin :smile:

Doucher is always 100% right ............................ he told us so.
  • Oh shit, I now don't give a shit about the match? Roland Out!!!!
  • Tone's busy putting the kettle on. ;)
  • T_C_E said:

Tone's busy putting the kettle on. ;)

Come on now, be fair. He's a professional, it'll be a Burco.

• Is it too early to start crying uncontrollably? Such a real manifestation of a (potential) Charlton Club owner
  • Sponsored links:

• Good there's only so much excitement I can freakin take. This is brill news. Please don't do that normal Charlton thing. Coyr!

He's been charltonised before he's fking even taken over, record? At least we've had "its happening" gif today. Roland out.
  • sammy391 said:

Surely Muir wouldn’t come all the way from AUS just for 90 mins of football - so airman’s rumour about papers signed tomorrow must have weight to it ...

To also have a ‘fans’ tour of the stadium and to talk to fans etc firstly surely means he is confident it will happen , but secondly highlights the kind of owner he will be!

This guy is a massive step up from Duchebag , and without getting carried away - I’m confident this guy can and will be the best owner Charlton will have had!

Quietly confident he will be good for us.
  • Rudders22 said:

Can we stop posting this takeover news pls? I am missing all the limericks plus isn't about takeover rumours..... How can a picture of Andrew Muir and Gerarrd Murphy be a rumour? Now there is photography evidence it is fact and not a rumour !! (moan, moan). BTW working tonight till 6pm, watched the 2nd half on Sky, it was like watching the old Charlton but for once I thought "Who gives a fuck about the Game". We are days away from a takeover, feels like xmas day. Am I right in thinking that Andrew Muir has attended the same amount of games at Douchebag but has actually talked more to the fans today than the 4yrs he was in charge.

Nice try. But I had trouble with the prosody, so it didn't quite work as a poem for me.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!