Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Kishishev

Ahh ok, makes more sense. Guess its cos i would usually abbreviate his name to Kish. Anyway.. As you were..
  • Am I the only one who's completely confused? For starters who the hell is this kishi bloke? Relation to Kashi? Cos after googling the name i can't believe we're talking about a dead Japanese prime minster from the 1950s.

Basically Prague and ‘Bob’ had a little Kissi nearly 20 years. Not sure if they were sitting in a tree. Anyhow, post-Kissi Bob never returned Prague’s calls. Probably ignored him when his pager beeped as well. Prague appears still bitter at the whole episode and probably stalks Bob’s Facebook and Instagram hoping to see pictures that show that Bob’s really let himself go.

Basically, it started with a Kish, but I never thought it would come to this.

Think that’s it.
    Ah I see, unrequited love. Well we've all been there. Feel your pain Prague.

The guy next to Murphy (extreme right) might be interesting. Staff in the back row.

Extreme right?
    Loving him already.
    Sorry to disappoint you, he’s certainly not extreme right.
  • Can’t help but have the inbetweeners scene going through me noggin

Friend football friend

• Am I the only one who's completely confused? For starters who the hell is this kishi bloke? Relation to Kashi? Cos after googling the name i can't believe we're talking about a dead Japanese prime minster from the 1950s.

Basically Prague and ‘Bob’ shared a little Kish nearly 20 years. Not sure if they were sitting in a tree. Anyhow, post-Kish Bob never returned Prague’s calls. Probably ignored him when his pager beeped as well. Prague appears still bitter at the whole episode and probably stalks Bob’s Facebook and Instagram hoping to see pictures that show that Bob’s really let himself go.

Basically, it started with a Kish, but I never thought it would come to this.

Think that’s it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-VUCGX15Ao
  • Has this still not happened...what is douchebag playing at. Just sign the bit of paper where it says sign here and been grateful if you get anything over 50p
  • edited May 2018

The guy next to Murphy (extreme right) might be interesting. Staff in the back row.

Extreme right?
    Loving him already.
    Did someone say Hitler? They did now anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Took 741 pages but we got there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bob W very kindly donated a whole set of the Ecru shirts to CIFC (the old supporters team back in the day).

Am proud to say that we did our bit to minimize climate change in using the absolute minimum amount of energy, water and detergent, utilizing a years ahead of it’s time eco-strategy of never washing them.
  • JamesSeed said:

Extreme right?
    Loving him already.
    Sorry to disappoint you, he’s certainly not extreme right.
    Whoosh?
  • One word for this whole takeover saga.......farce!!!

If a deal has been agreed and signed I would have expected an announcement yesterday seeing as our league 1 status had been confirmed for another year on Sunday. I get the feeling there are going to be a few more twists and turns along the way!
  • Scoham said:

Pearce talks about needing the takeover frog go to through soon and signing experienced players in the summer.

Takeover frog?
    Wasn't aware of the french interest Scoham.
    Hopefully it will now come on leaps and bounds and the whose process hasn't croaked :wink:
  • Scoham said:

Pearce talks about needing the takeover frog go to through soon and signing experienced players in the summer.

Takeover frog?
    Wasn't aware of the french interest Scoham.
    Hopefully it will now come on leaps and bounds and the whose process hasn't croaked :wink:
    Oops. Maybe my fingers had heard Yann is coming back :wink:
  • SLP with the same interview, taking ages to load so not sure if there’s anything different in there.

• Sponsored links:

• Alt right---Brexiter---likes Angie---slated by CLs Red Wedge----i like him already
  • Pearce is spot on. Let's hope he sticks around.

I think Pearcey will 100% be here next season, sadly I'm not so sure Bauer will.
  • Pearce is spot on. Let's hope he sticks around.

I think Pearcey will 100% be here next season, sadly I'm not so sure Bauer will.
    I can’t see Championship clubs queuing up to sign Bauer. He’s good at this level and potentially a solid Championship player but probably not much more than that.
  • razil said:

I know they’re both adults just not sure this should carry on in full view now

You're right. Sorry for the diversion. But at least now we know Bob's a Lifer, I'm sure everyone would really be pleased if he could explain his tweet which kicked it all off.

FWIW, I've heard this morning from other decent sources that the rumours regarding the structure of the deal (landlease, cut on transfers and funding via share issue) have no credibility. Which seems like good news to me.

Only ‘seems’ good news. Fresh cream on the cake mate!
  • Scoham said:

Pearce talks about needing the takeover go to through soon and signing experienced players in the summer.

Shock Horror, surprise surprise what a revelation, I doubt anyone else would have been thinking that!
  • teflon ,whose going to sack them ? no CEO,CFO or Manager
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!