Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland v England / France v England

Comments

• Options
    Lovely goal.
  • Options
    Cracking goal, 1 0 England.
  • Options
    Nice goal.
  • Options
    Lovely little goal that
  • Options
    Good game
  • Options
    Someone should tell the Ox we are not playing in blue!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I don't like the all white and all blue - why can't we play in white shirts with our trditional shorts and France have their trditional white shorts. Who's stupid idea is this- happens with so many natioanl teams now,
  • Options

I don't like the all white and all blue - why can't we play in white shirts with our trditional shorts and France have their trditional white shorts. Who's stupid idea is this- happens with so many natioanl teams now,

What do you mean 'happens'? - it's the actual kit isn't it?
  • Options

Both kits made by Nike. Blame them for their design choices!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yes, but it isn't the traditional colours for us and many other nations
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Flag of saint George is Red and White.
    Let's play in Red and White.
  • Options
    Jeez we are rubbish at defending free kicks.
  • Options
    Ball watching
  • Options
    poor defending

• Options

Jeez we are rubbish at defending free kicks.

Corrected for you.

• Options
    With Stones I think - he can be world class when he cuts out the mistakes, but there has to be a question mark about whether he can. Good to give him friendlies though.
  • Options

I reckon Macron invited her to be nice, never thinking she would actually accept.

Good job she didn't decline the invitation then, we saw how touchy the press got the last time she failed to show up...
  • Options
    If Kieran's Trippier had the physical abilities of Walker he'd be some player
  • Options
    Blimey. Jonah's little brother just had a shot.
  • Options

With Stones I think - he can be world class when he cuts out the mistakes, but there has to be a question mark about whether he can. Good to give him friendlies though.

I saw something about him being considered as a DM. Although I think Dier has progressed nicely, this has to be an option for Stones as his defending lets him down as a CB but I think he will make a decent ball winning midfielder and I think he will end up there more then CB.

Oxlade-Chamberlain having a shocker in this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He is worth perservering with but amazed Man City bought him. His career could go either way for me.
  • Options
    What does a goalie have to do?!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Really feel for Tom Heaton , spends a whole season behind a shit back four making save after save , then has to cut his holidays short to do it again.
  • Options
    I can't be having Stones at all
  • Options
    great save, very poor defending, make yourself big like a keeper!
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I can't be having Stones at all

Quite agree. Not good enough. His job first and foremost is to defend. He seems to think he's Franz Beckenbauer.
  • Options
    We've made no progress since last year's fiasco. The defending is rubbish, the passing poor and cohesion sadly lacking.
  • Options

I reckon Macron invited her to be nice, never thinking she would actually accept.

Good job she didn't decline the invitation then, we saw how touchy the press got the last time she failed to show up...
    Labour party should have bought Corbyn a ticket just behind her. Would have made some great pictures!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    As I said against Scotland average lower prem defence, ox in middle of midfield way out of his depth at this level.

Again go 1-0 up away from home but can't defend a lead, at this level unacceptable.
  • Options
    It is useful to see the issues, even if we get ourselves back into it. For me Wenger was a great opportunity that the FA passed up.