Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tariqe Fosu - following progress at Brentford.

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone contacted Shay Given for his opinion? I could really do with it before casting my judgement.
  • Options

Lloyd Sam, Scott Wagstaffe, Callum Harriot and now Tarique Fosu. Thems wingers for you. Frustrating and can be exciting.

First three really didn't push on for us or after leaving. Hope Tarique proves Reading wrong.

Bit early to judge Harriott.
  • Options
    "Robinson said initially Fosu was recommended to him by Ademola Lookman’s agent"

"He is quick, dynamic and his clips on YouTube don’t show the full package"
    Hmm
  • Options
    ------------Ajose------------

Holmes------Fosu----- Marshall

--Forster Caskey - New signing--

That's a good midfield and attack if we can get a ball winning cm.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Dizzee I'd prefer:
    Magennis
    Holmes Fosu Marshall
    F.Caskey Kashi

With Ajose as the option from the bench.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dizzee I'd prefer:

Magennis
    Holmes Fosu Marshall
    F.Caskey Kashi

I know its not happened yet but I'd prefer

Magennis
    Holmes Reeves Marshall
    Forster-Caskey Kashi
  • Options
    Yeah as it's not happened, I didn't go with Reeves there.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dizzee I'd prefer:

Magennis
    Holmes Fosu Marshall
    F.Caskey Kashi

Magennis
    Holmes Reeves Marshall
    Forster-Caskey Kashi
    Patience. Slade taught us that.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dizzee I'd prefer:

Magennis
    Holmes Fosu Marshall
    F.Caskey Kashi

Magennis
    Holmes Reeves Marshall
    Forster-Caskey Kashi
    that would win us the league I reckon, back up team to that isn't bad either:
    Novak
    Fosu, Clarke, Ajose
    Aribo, Crofts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:

Dazzler21 said:

Dizzee I'd prefer:

Magennis
    Holmes Fosu Marshall
    F.Caskey Kashi

Magennis
    Holmes Reeves Marshall
    Forster-Caskey Kashi
    Novak
    Fosu, Clarke, Ajose
    Aribo, Crofts
    People are forgetting Watt and another winger signing before the season starts. I genuinely feel Tony Watt is going to be huge for us this season, he wants to be here and is going to do well.
    I see no reason to believe that, but soooo hope you are right
  • Options
    Sage said:

Dazzler21 said:

Dizzee I'd prefer:

Magennis
    Holmes Fosu Marshall
    F.Caskey Kashi

Magennis
    Holmes Reeves Marshall
    Forster-Caskey Kashi
    Novak
    Fosu, Clarke, Ajose
    Aribo, Crofts
    People are forgetting Watt and another winger signing before the season starts. I genuinely feel Tony Watt is going to be huge for us this season, he wants to be here and is going to do well.
    as above, he's saying the right stuff on twitter but I reckon its more of a case that he can't get another club than actually wanting to be here.

If he does end up staying and knuckling down, then of course can be a huge asset, I just have my doubts and I am sure others do too.

I must add I would be more than happy to sacrifice him aswell, as I doubt he's on pennies and if it enables us to strengthen elsewhere then that would be for the good of the team.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Dazzler21 said:

Dizzee I'd prefer:

Magennis
    Holmes Fosu Marshall
    F.Caskey Kashi

Magennis
    Holmes Reeves Marshall
    Forster-Caskey Kashi
    Novak
    Fosu, Clarke, Ajose
    Aribo, Crofts
    Sorry but we've been saying this is Watt's year a few times since he joined now and its necer happened... Hope to be proven wrong but just cant see it
  • Options
    I completely understand why the general opinion is that he will be as he has been etc. I am just expressing my opinion being I do feel he is going to be an asset for us.

A player like Watt doesn't get into the shape he's in, or say what he's been saying as much as he has on social media if there hasn't been a change.

I guess we will just see as the season progresses.
  • Options
    With Igor loaned out for the season and Ajose not rated by Robinson we will need a fully fit fully committed Watt to score goals.
    The three signings we have made so far indicates that we are going to play an attacking game this season.
    Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    If we get an impressive, committed season out of TW I'll get a leopard with no spots tattooed on my arse.
  • Options
    “The club needs stability and to add English players who can grow and evolve. He is one who could be a really big asset for us in years to come."

Just like Lookman, Fox, Cousins, Pope, Gudmundsson, Gomez, Holmes-Dennis....
  • Options
    Permission to use "It's Happening" gif in this thread?

This has got me fairly excited
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we just hide him until the end of January?
  • Options
    Might make the Bench.
  • Options
    How soon can we sell him? Pull your finger out Roland....
  • Options
    Signed for Walsall FACT
  • Options
    Fosu is the most talented player in the league - we have certainly missed him big time.
  • Options
    Protesting in the car park or sitting with Alex McLeish?
  • Options

Fosu is the most talented player in the league - we have certainly missed him big time.

I thought you had jumped the gun a little when you started raving about Tariq, but I now see what you, obviously, saw. He has been a massive miss and, even though his age means that he might be inconsistent from time to time, he is very talented and makes a massive difference to us when he plays.