Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket

Morning all
Recovered my season ticket today in a big red box with a few things inside. Really trying to make the fans happy by giving them little gifts in the bag

Comments

• Red and white scarf and what else?
  • se9addick said:

Calender

What everybody is crying out for in mid-July.
    Actually I think that is the best idea in the pack.

Clubs sell calendars in January which is mid- season.

A July to June calendar makes much more sense for football fans.

Shops already sell academic calendars covering the same period.
  • Cue CARD stepping up the back and white protest to counteract the red and white scarf giveaway...
  • A word of warning.
    The postman rang my doorbell to deliver my season ticket as the box it comes in was too big for the letterbox.
    Had I not been in he would not have been able to deliver it.
    Anyone who's season ticket doesn't arrive it may well be that you was not home to receive it.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a load of bollocks. It used to be enough to receive your new season ticket & the excitement of a new season beckoning.
  • se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Calender

What everybody is crying out for in mid-July.
    Actually I think that is the best idea in the pack.

Clubs sell calendars in January which is mid- season.

A July to June calendar makes much more sense for football fans.

Shops already sell academic calendars covering the same period.
    Until we sell half the players featured in the calendar by August 31st!
    Exactly my point. With the year calendars they are 18 months after the beginning of a season.

Lot less risk this way but still a risk
  • A word of warning.
    The postman rang my doorbell to deliver my season ticket as the box it comes in was too big for the letterbox.
    Anyone who's season ticket doesn't arrive it may well be that you was not home to receive it.

Blame the Royal Mail?
  • Typical of the SMT, trying to do something a little extra for fans to mark the 25th anniversary of some meaningless event that happened in the past. Roland out.
  • Got mine this morning. Very happy and impressed with overall package. Like someone said though I would have been annoyed if I missed delivery
  • Sponsored links:

• Got mine this morning, nice touch.
  • A word of warning.

that would have been a right result.