Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket

Comments

• Options
    24 Red said:

Agree that this is a nice gesture. Ten years ago we would have said it typified the special relationship between club and fans.

Or people would be very impressed had a new owner took over and did this.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

There really milking this back to the valley stuff which is pissing me off as they have no right to it, here before you and will be here long after you've gone!.

It's a little bit grating because you know they are simply trying to hook us with the only thing they've got as the actual team and manager are pretty terrible.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

@Henry Irving
    If nobody else has offered/offers, I will donate the whole package/box to the museum at the end of the season, including ST and wallet etc.
    Remind me in April/May next year.

Thanks E, that would be great.

We have a good relationship with Hummel so hope we can get a box from them but if not then that would be great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

There really milking this back to the valley stuff which is pissing me off as they have no right to it, cunts, here before you and will be here long after you've gone!.

They have every right to as the current owners of the football club whether you like it or not
  • Options
    The negative response to this from some really demonstrates just how sour the relationship between club and fans has become.

It should be seen as a nice gesture but due to past behaviours they will always get criticism no matter what they do.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

There really milking this back to the valley stuff which is pissing me off as they have no right to it, cunts, here before you and will be here long after you've gone!.

It's a little bit grating because you know they are simply trying to hook us with the only thing they've got as the actually team and manager are pretty terrible.
    How can you say the manager and team are rubbish before the season has started. I think the manger is decent and the squad is improving. I think under a different owner people would see things differently
  • Options
    Haven't bought a season ticket but a part of me wished I had
  • Options
    The box contains:
    - a season ticket which I will use
    - a red and white scarf which will keep me nice and warm in the winter months
    - a calendar with fixtures already entered which will be handy and sit on my desk
    - and a set of strange hexagonal cards promoting match day hospitality, held together by two large metal rings. No idea what their function is. Any ideas?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Never too late -hope you change your mind
  • Options
    Got mine. Was a nice surprise. Thought it was my replacement printer inks! Nice scarf, nice idea,
  • Options

Never too late -hope you change your mind
    Might do yet, either way will be there for the first game of the season. Just hope the fans in the ground go to support the team
  • Options
    Nice little package. I'm happy to renew on the basis that we have a sensible manager and are buying good players for this division.
  • Options
    Cheers for this thread its cleared up my confusion.

Just got back from watching Dunkirk and have a missed Royal Mail card, couldnt think of anything I'd ordered and usually the Season-Ticket is in an envelope
  • Options

se9addick said:

It's a little bit grating because you know they are simply trying to hook us with the only thing they've got as the actually team and manager are pretty terrible.
    How can you say the manager and team are rubbish before the season has started. I think the manger is decent and the squad is improving. I think under a different owner people would see things differently
    Because I saw the manager and the team last season and nothing of significance has happened in the last eight weeks to change my mind.

My season ticket has been renewed anyways and I do appreciate the gesture they are trying to make, but as I said I feel like they are going OTT on the "Back at the Valley" thing a bit because they basically have no other cards to play.
  • Options
    just had a mate complain about it being to big to fit through his letterbox. he now has to drive down to the post office next week to pick it up.