Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket

Comments

• Options
    F@ck me the amount of people who have fallen into this is unbelievable
  • Options

I don't see the point in buying a season ticket. It doesn't make me any less or more a supporter. The only advantages are you get a guaranteed seat, (hardly a problem these days), it works out a little bit cheaper if you attend all the games and you get a scarf with a box to keep it in.
    I have no intention of attending every home game and I've already got a scarf and somewhere to keep it.

May have missed the fact that if you wish to go to away games with a limited allocation, although there are some still that get tickets even though they don't buy season tickets or profess to go anymore.
    No, I don't I've missed much, so, what games will we sell out our allocation this season?
    Dear leader has reduced our support to such a point I could probably buy 6 tickets for each game. Unless,of course, we manage to get a squad together that wins promotion at a romp.
    Nothing has changed on the first team front, we are not the bookies favourites for anything except mediocrity.
    I dread to think what the apologists would post if we got promoted.
    I wouldnt worry about that too much :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    clb74 said:

F@ck me the amount of people who have fallen into this is unbelievable

the ironic thing is, it would only take 1 to piss off and it would be alright again.....maybe.

• Options

I don't see the point in buying a season ticket. It doesn't make me any less or more a supporter. The only advantages are you get a guaranteed seat, (hardly a problem these days), it works out a little bit cheaper if you attend all the games and you get a scarf with a box to keep it in.
    I have no intention of attending every home game and I've already got a scarf and somewhere to keep it.

May have missed the fact that if you wish to go to away games with a limited allocation, although there are some still that get tickets even though they don't buy season tickets or profess to go anymore.
    No, I don't I've missed much, so, what games will we sell out our allocation this season?
    Dear leader has reduced our support to such a point I could probably buy 6 tickets for each game. Unless,of course, we manage to get a squad together that wins promotion at a romp.
    Nothing has changed on the first team front, we are not the bookies favourites for anything except mediocrity.
    I dread to think what the apologists would post if we got promoted.
    I dread to see what the apologists would post if we got relegated.....
    same as now , we got relegated in 2016 under this clownership
  • Options

The eternal pessimist, personally my glass is half full. Pushing for promotion we will have bigger away followings, season ticket get first refusal along with Valley Gold
  • Options

The eternal pessimist, personally my glass is half full. Pushing for promotion we will have bigger away followings, season ticket get first refusal along with Valley Gold
    Someone isn't an eternal pessimist just because they have doubts of us winning promotion while owned by RD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Im confused now, I am in Valley Gold, have a season ticket and assist planning the protests, So I must be a pessimistic apologist?

Yeah, a bit like me.

It's got so bad now, that I'm arguing with myself :wink:
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Im confused now, I am in Valley Gold, have a season ticket and assist planning the protests, So I must be a pessimistic apologist?

Or an optimistic protestor?
  • Options

SE7toSG3 said:

Yeah, a bit like me.

It's got so bad now, that I'm arguing with myself :wink:
    I'm playing with myself: )
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

You think you have problems, I am a conservative anarchist.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

SE7toSG3 said:

You think you have problems, I am a conservative anarchist.
    And I'm Consolidationist who craves league one mid table obscurity
  • Options

Well, I'm covered then. A Valley Gold member from the start and hope to continue. A little bit of whats left that made the club we all love. I know a fair few have left that scheme because of obviously reasons but dropping that will be one of the last ties I want to cut.
  • Options
    Mine hasn't turned up yet.

Assume they have sent it to someone in Outer Mongolia and Ms Squires will blame Postman Pat and Jess......
  • Options
    Anybody tried to ring the ticket office this morning? I dialed at 9.05, got the welcome message and told to press option 1, on doing this "I got number not valid" followed by "the other person has cleared" I tried this 4 times with no success, so I dialed the main number and got reception who informed me that the ticket office did not open until 9.30, although the web site says phone line are open at 9.00, she tried to put me through to the ticket office and got the same messages as above. I then rang the main number again and got hold of the same person who told me she was unable to help, but then put me on hold and managed to put me through to the ticket office. The person in the ticket office said there was no problems with phone lines although after sorting out my tickets i have treid again and get the same messages. End of rant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Assume they have sent it to someone in Outer Mongolia and Ms Squires will blame Postman Pat and Jess......

MIne turned up at the ex's, where I haven't lived for 20 years. Worse thing was she never told me I had to ask her whether it had turned up. To top it all it was in my sons name who no longer attends. How the hell did they make that mistake.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Mine and my son's are yet to show up!
  • Options

Run out of scarves.
  • Options
    Got mine. Superb. What a fantastic print company they are using.
  • Options
    clive said:

Another mistake by Royal Mail.

More likely some of the usual suspects will blame CARD....
  • Options

MIne turned up at the ex's, where I haven't lived for 20 years. Worse thing was she never told me I had to ask her whether it had turned up. To top it all it was in my sons name who no longer attends. How the hell did they make that mistake.
    We're turning the clock back and going for the PL...
  • Options
    All the decent PR in the world cannot hide the complete ineptness of the way the club is run. People may want to believe but the reality of an unbalanced squad & the results & league position are impossible to ignore / or hide from by the Duchatelet regieme.
  • Options

Wouldn't have happened if we'd have stayed in the EU
  • Options
    If you buy more than one season ticket and you are a valley gold member do you get 15 discount on each ticket or 15 for the lot?