Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Ipswich - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• Options

Best Bristol Rovers are shitting themselves having conceded nine against us last season ;)

Cue 0-1 away win.
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers beat a full strength West Brom team 2-1 this afternoon.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

stonemuse said:

Enjoying the halftime video interview with Pearce.

KR's target this year is 100 goals
    For or against?
    Both? I think the last team to do that were Citeh, sometime around the end of the '50s?
  • Options

For those who tuned in on Valley Pass, apologies regarding one of the microphones which we believe was coming out quiet. We're only used to two normally - our third is only used for emergency back-up!

However, delighted to hear that overall the quality of the stream was good.

The lads have been working very hard over the summer to get things right and even when things were out of their control, they still managed to produce a stream on YouTube across pre-season.

Jason was fantastic to work with. He settled in straight away, was a great addition to the commentary and offered some fantastic insight into the dressing room.

Myself and Terry are certainly watching over our backs...

It was brilliant mate. Really impressed!
  • Options

Absolute quality.

Roland is still a cnut though

• Options
    ross1 said:

77' Never any doubt. Holmes sticks it straight into the top-left corner. Exquisite.

Best free-kick taker we've had since who? Yann? Colin Walsh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bristol Rovers beat a full strength West Brom team 2-1 this afternoon.

West Brom will be a week behind in terms of their pre season though, as the PL starts a week later
  • Options

When was the last time we didn't play in red/white at home?
    It took me 5 minutes to realise that Ipswich bloke in the blue shirt that look a bit like holmes actually was holmes and the shit team in red wasnt charlton
    Ipswich were Charltonised by playing in red
  • Options
    edited July 2017

We just beat an established Championship team 6-1. Anyone posting negative comments about the club after that deserves to be shot.

Well done to the players, the manager, and the coaches. Don't stop The Liar being useless and Roland being a complete ...
    Agreed, that would have needed a clean sheet for that to happen
  • Options
    Well it was a damn sight better than the last pre season game last year. Against that Dutch side when Slade put out a protest 11.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2017

We just beat an established Championship team 6-1. Anyone posting negative comments about the club after that deserves to be shot.

Tad harsh that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    “I’m going to have 20 quid on them getting beat next week and 20 quid on us winning because we will play better, that’s for sure"

I really hate that old fart Mick Mcarthy
  • Options

“I’m going to have 20 quid on them getting beat next week and 20 quid on us winning because we will play better, that’s for sure"

I really hate that old fart Mick Mcarthy

Yeah I get the 20 quid on Ipswich winning but why 20 quid on us losing... Fair enough we wont win 6-1 but we'll now be full of confidence and a draw I might expect as over confidence might see us being wasteful but not a loss!!
  • Options
    We will win next Saturday
  • Options
    I like McCarthy.
    Think he'll be out though by November.
  • Options
    Was there. Thoroughly enjoyable game but a 6-1 win will do that! We played some nice stuff and Kashi was very influential in the first half. Amos looked assured considering he only signed today but wasn't really tested. Holmes really puts in a shift and Magennis looks a bit casual at times but knows when to turn it on. Hard to decide MOM - for me between Kashi and Fosu who has some great skills. Probably crazy but feeling positive for the season. COYR!
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I like McCarthy.
    Think he'll be out though by November.

Replaced by the manager who beat him 6 - 1