Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rotherham vs Charlton: Post match views

New York, New Yooooooooooooork, it's a hell of an arena. I want to be a part of it, it what was once Millmoor....

If we can make it here, who's to say we can't make it anywhere.....

Good win. More importantly it sets us up for the big one on Tuesday!!!!!

Over to you

Comments

• Options
    Match thread closed before I had time to say thanks to the reporters for what turned into a marathon-session!
  • Options
    Excellent result well done KR and the team, we can push on fron this, squad is still 2/3 players light but a good feeling om the pitch so far.

• Options

That's a decent result away against a team fancied to be among the challengers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really, really good result against a team that is physical and looked very good from set pieces. They had some chances and didn't take them. We took ours. Getting that second goal was huge. This is a game we would have drawn at best last year. Really excited.
  • Options
    Great win against another big side . Feeling very positive about this season now .
  • Options
    Well done lads, a very efficient away performance of the sort you need to mount a promotion campaign
  • Options
    Inspiring stuff. Robbo always says he wants players who want to be here and that care for the club, I'm sensing that all of them do. Aside from the performance, listening to constant angry ranting from the home fans on VP was hilarious! Wonderful stuff today! COYA
  • Options
    Great result and sounds like the team are really performing at the moment. Big thanks to those doing the updates but I think that's it for me with a Saturday match thread now.
  • Options
    Watched the stream - decent performance- deserved victory but Rotherham were poor. But you can only beat what is in front of you.
  • Options

Match thread closed before I had time to say thanks to the reporters for what turned into a marathon-session!

Sorry weegie :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BRILLIANT STUFF LADS! Love an away win up north.
  • Options
    Great result away from home.
  • Options

he closed it as he couldn't wait any longer to post his Frank Sinatra bit
    To be fair to him he was up until like 2am thinking that one up.
  • Options

Good breakfast viewing for me in California. Over the years I have been in Cali for 36 games. Been keeping a count and we have won 29.

Should probably just not come home this time!

It's such a lovely country, er I mean state (don't want to get ahead of ourselves), isn't it?