Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rotherham vs Charlton: Post match views

Comments

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Good breakfast viewing for me in California. Over the years I have been in Cali for 36 games. Been keeping a count and we have won 29.

Should probably just not come home this time!

It's such a lovely country, er I mean state (don't want to get ahead of ourselves), isn't it?
    We spend our time in Newport Beach so a couple of hour's north of you. Eagerly 'awaiting' another lovely so cal heatwave this week. Gonna be 105 at Disneyland. More like Palm springs! SD will be a lovely 85 with that lovely Pacific breeze
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

That's a decent result away against a team fancied to be among the challengers.

I saw Rotherham a few times last year on the net. I picked them for double relegation. They were the worst team I ever saw in the Championship last year. I personally think the whole club is destined to go belly up. This was no test. But glad we got 3.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Good breakfast viewing for me in California. Over the years I have been in Cali for 36 games. Been keeping a count and we have won 29.

It's such a lovely country, er I mean state (don't want to get ahead of ourselves), isn't it?
    We spend our time in Newport Beach so a couple of hour's north of you. Eagerly 'awaiting' another lovely so cal heatwave this week. Gonna be 105 at Disneyland. More like Palm springs! SD will be a lovely 85 with that lovely Pacific breeze
    Ugh I don't miss SoCal summers. I'm actually living up in Oregon now. That said next couple days will be high '90s without the ocean breeze. Newport Beach is such a beautiful area.
  • Options
    Well done lads ..and to everyone who went.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Ugh I don't miss SoCal summers. I'm actually living up in Oregon now. That said next couple days will be high '90s without the ocean breeze. Newport Beach is such a beautiful area.
    Just got back from Cannon Beach in Oregon, stunning place.
  • Options
    Good result. Looking forward to seeing a few games now.....

Just hope we don't get another sudden collapse a la 2015-2016 if a couple of injuries kick in.
  • Options
    2-0 away win against a team who were in a league above last season. Can't argue with that!
  • Options

Just hope we don't get another sudden collapse a la 2015-2016 if a couple of injuries kick in.

Next week will be a test of the squad depth with Marshall, Maggenis, Da Silva out and Reeves lacking matches.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Next week will be a test of the squad depth with Marshall, Maggenis, Da Silva out and Reeves lacking matches.
    Luckily we're playing Oldham, bottom with zero points so far, and who'll also lose 2 players to callups
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oggy Red said:

That's a decent result away against a team fancied to be among the challengers.

I saw Rotherham a few times last year on the net. I picked them for double relegation. They were the worst team I ever saw in the Championship last year. I personally think the whole club is destined to go belly up. This was no test. But glad we got 3.
    I agree with you Rotherham are vastly overrated but last season this is the sort of game we would have struggled in
    This season I feel will be totally different
  • Options
    Well done Charlton COYR
  • Options
    Good result, was hoping for a point expected less.

Result is soured by Robinson's post match which hints at no incoming striker. That is a piss poor show if it happens.
  • Options
    Sounds like a good all round performance, he's Robbo not Gobbo for another week.
  • Options
    Av it on the train back to London get the champagne out
  • Options
    Predicted a 2-1 win, did even better

COYR
  • Options
    Redskin said:

That's a fantastic header from Bauer; a standing jump, 12 yards out and directing it back across the goal into the corner.
    Brilliant Fucking Goal

My iFollow feed was a bit behind the action (i.e. Twitter said that Fosu had a corner at one stage when Amos was taking a Goal-Kick)... I didnt check twitter too often as didnt want it to ruin the live action for me, yet did see the Goal mentioned before it happened - When that corner came in and saw Bauer making contact (basically further back from the penalty area), I really couldnt understand how he got it in from that far back.

Translation: Agreed... Bloody great header from the big man!!... After a poor season in League One last year he's doing much better this time round.