Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Bury 2017 post-match views

Comments

• Positivity.........I'll get my coat.
  • I wonder if Robinson's got anything to say?

• Oggy Red said:

I wonder if Robinson's got anything to say?

Does a bear shit in the woods
  • If we had won then it would have papered over the cracks. Their keeper did make 2 point blank saves but overall we were crap. Missed Holmes immensely and we didn't seem to have any drive.
  • Kashi is a major liability. Playing out from the back is far too dangerous. KAG should be released.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crap ist half better second...no idea to break anyone down...too much tippy tappy football going backwards.
  • If we had played a team that were even vaguely good we would have been torn apart a la Wigan. So bad
  • Kashi has had a long term injury and on return most players have a severe loss of form after about six games. Hopefully this is what is happening to him and we will reap the rewards after persevering with him......but with this lot probably not.
  • Could Kashi do with a rest? You know, rotate the squad like you do when you've planned and are well run.
    Nope.
  • Valley11 said:

Could Kashi do with a rest? You know, rotate the squad like you do when you've planned and are well run.
    Nope.

He's just had a week off.

• Crusty54 said:

Kashi is a major liability. Playing out from the back is far too dangerous. KAG should be released.

Kashi is playing exactly how KR wants him to but me and you are of the same age group Crusty and fannying about outside your own 18 yard box doesn't sit easy with us.

And sadly I have to agree about KAG whose development we probably didn't help expecting too much of him too soon.
  • Out of Wigan, gillingham and bury we were expecting
    Wigan - draw
    Gills - win
    Bury - win

In my book 6 points dropped.

I think we can forget about getting autos, just not gonna happen for us we're not even a 1/3 in and we're struggling against v poor teams.

I'd say I expected:

L
    W
    D

So only 3 dropped in my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• We look completely impotent in attack without Holmes.
  • Blackpool above us after 9 games ... I didn't expect that!
  • 1-1 draw with Bury in League One, in front of a crowd of approx 10,000 - 12,000.
    Welcome to the world of Duchatelet / Meire / Keohane.
  • Leuth said:

Fosu was really good and won about ten free-kicks. He needs to stay in the side for now

Fosu hasn't got a brain!!! He keeps shooting from 30 yards instead of playing a simple ball. He beat the man and instead of crossing, he turned back towards the defender. Very wasteful
    Wasn't there today, so can't comment on specifics form today. He has bags of ability but his decision making in the final third does let him down. Chose to pass or beat his man again instead of shooting on a couple of occasions last week. If his decision making was good, he wouldn't be playing for us. There's a very good player in there with some good coaching.
  • Addicted said:

This is what happens when you have no squad depth. End up playing the same way, get found out, no options to change things up. Its all very familiar and predictable.

Precisely.