Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 January Transfer Window Rumours Thread (DEADLINE DAY from Page 56)

Comments

• Options
    cfgs said:

Polish striker according to Dr Kish

Who was it joking about Polish Pete's cousin earlier?
    I wasn't joking when I said that.
  • Options

cfgs said:

Polish striker according to Dr Kish

Who was it joking about Polish Pete's cousin earlier?
    I wasn't joking when I said that.
    Ok
  • Options
    I saw Lewandowski outside the west stand (not protesting).
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    There’s Two polish wingers in the championship
    Paweł Wszołek Of QPR (6”1)
    Michał Żyro Of wolves (6’2)

• Options
    Where’s this Polish striker thing coming from ? All Ketts is saying is, is that a Polish team are also interested in Stokes.
  • Options

Where’s this Polish striker thing coming from ? All Ketts is saying is, is that a Polish team are also interested in Stokes.

The title and about half of the article.
  • Options

The title and about half of the article.
    I must be being thick. Kaikai isn’t polish and what article?

• Options
    "Sullay Kaikai‎ will complete his loan move from Crystal Palace in the early part of the week, and he will be joined by a left-footed Polish striker, who is due to sign a loan deal on Monday."

From Dr Kish
  • Options

"Sullay Kaikai‎ will complete his loan move from Crystal Palace in the early part of the week, and he will be joined by a left-footed Polish striker, who is due to sign a loan deal on Monday."

From Dr Kish

Cheers Henners. Must be the drink. I completely missed that.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Zyro or Jutkiewicz would be good additions... Zyro isn't a forward though I'm pretty sure, and is Jut left footed? just seen it mentioned he is.

Know nothing about the QPR bloke mentioned.
  • Options
    mart77 said:

I think Jutkiewicz would be a good signing for where we are.

I think your find he is English born in Southampton
  • Options
    Zyro seems most likely to me, listed on wolves site as a striker and 6’2” 1/2. He’s also followed by Piotr on twitter.
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

mart77 said:

I think Jutkiewicz would be a good signing for where we are.

I think your find he is English born in Southampton
    Maybe his surname and Polish grandad are why he’s been suggested. Time shall tell I guess!
  • Options
    Can't see it being zyro....he's more of a winger. Jutkiewitz would be quality for this level.
  • Options
    Takes a decent free kick

https://youtu.be/g3rX3nrLTRA
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Zyro seems most likely to me, listed on wolves site as a striker and 6’2” 1/2. He’s also followed by Piotr on twitter.

2 first team appearances in 21 months. That's our boy.
    He was crocked for 17 of those months to be fair and then hasn't got a look in since they started spending tens of millions on their squad. Started on fire and then got mullered by an MK Dons centre back.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Can't see it being zyro....he's more of a winger. Jutkiewitz would be quality for this level.

But Id be amazed if we got Jutkiewitz as he was on the bench for Birmingham today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Pretty much confirms that this is the guy
  • Options

Can't see it being zyro....he's more of a winger.

Would fit into our system perfectly then

Magennis is a Striker yet plays out wide for Northern Ireland whilst Clarke / Fosu / Mavididi / Ahearne-Grant are all players who can play behind the Striker, out wide or as a Striker themselves.

Robinson said at the start of the season he wanted his front four to be able to rotate and we've seen that constantly happening during games
  • Options

Can't see it being zyro....he's more of a winger.

Would fit into our system perfectly then

Magennis is a Striker yet plays out wide for Northern Ireland whilst Clarke / Fosu / Mavididi / Ahearne-Grant are all players who can play behind the Striker, out wide or as a Striker themselves.

Robinson said at the start of the season he wanted his front four to be able to rotate and we've seen that constantly happening during games
    Think it could be zyro now.....especially as Murray described the signing as a 6ft 1 'sort of' striker in the CAST write up.....which basically confirms he's not really a real striker but thats where we're gonna play him!
  • Options
    Zyro looks a great signing only as he shares Sweaty Balmer's and my birthday. Obviously the most important thing.
  • Options
    Free kick was very Yannesque
  • Options

But Id be amazed if we got Jutkiewitz as he was on the bench for Birmingham today.
    And Kaikai was on the bench for Palace today.
  • Options

And Kaikai was on the bench for Palace today.
    He wasn’t.