Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018 January Transfer Window Rumours Thread (DEADLINE DAY from Page 56)

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

I like to ask:

1) Does he have good pedigree?

He won best in show at Crufts last year.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Oggy Red said:

I like to ask:

1) How Tall is he?

2) Is he aware of the protests?

3) How long will he take to be Charltonised?

4) Does he understand he will be expected to play even if he is injured?

5) Is he aware that Karl Robinson will refer to him as ‘Zys’ when talking to the press.

• Options
    Apparently Jay Emmanuel Thomas is the left footed striker
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I'd prefer Umerah to JET who is hardly prolific and has an arse bigger than JFH in his days with us.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Is he Polish?

Or just polish?

• Options

I'd prefer Umerah to JET who is hardly prolific and has an arse bigger than JFH in his days with us.

Career stats are 1 in 4, which for a player who has been shipped around a bit isn't too shabby. Most of it has been in the Championship & when with Bristol City in League One he got 1 in 3 (33 in 103)

Saying all that, I'm still a bit meh tbh.
  • Options
    Even if Konsa is sold we won't spend any money, apart from 100k for Clarke and a nominal development fee for Fosu no one we brought in in the summer cost us anything. Out of contact players in Feb is the best we can hope for.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

That was yesterday's rumour, keep up. ;-)
  • Options
    mart77 said:

With Holmes gone I’d love to loan Alan Judge from Brentford. Available and a v good player.

Fails the height test though. Pretty sure Bees see him as a key player in their promotion push.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mart77 said:

With Holmes gone I’d love to loan Alan Judge from Brentford. Available and a v good player.

Is he? Wasn't there talk of him going to lower Prem 18-24 months ago?
  • Options

mart77 said:

Fails the height test though. Pretty sure Bees see him as a key player in their promotion push.
    Sky saying they’re looking to loan him out apparently.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    He got a bad injury and has been out for the last year I think.
  • Options

mart77 said:

Is he? Wasn't there talk of him going to lower Prem 18-24 months ago?
    Was out with a broken leg.
  • Options

He got a bad injury and has been out for the last year I think.

I think the jury is out on his match fitness...
  • Options

Polish Pete's 2nd cousin was the rumour from an unreliable source today.

Just as I said :smiley:
  • Options
    dickplumb said:
    Link says we have only Amos and DaSilva on season long stays, so KaiKai and Zyro will make it 4.

Have they forgot Mavididi or is that a different loan?
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    A loan is a loan is a loan.

and what the feck do we want to keep signing wingers for !!! A STRIKER please. Someone who plays up front & is used to playing there - not a bit part player or jack of all trades.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

and what the feck do we want to keep signing wingers for !!! A STRIKER please. Someone who plays up front & is used to playing there - not a bit part player or jack of all trades.

Well he is Polish!
  • Options
    Jay Emmanuel Thomas linked in today's Sun.
  • Options

Zyro can play as a number 9
  • Options

Wolves fans see him as more of a striker than a winger

Let’s hope he does well. Sort of player that might be surplus to Wolves requirements should they get Premier League next season and we are promoted (big if).
  • Options
    Any signings today?.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    DOUCHER said:

dickplumb said:
    I thank you - don't tell me i was first to reveal the info again - please, WUM ? i don't think so
    Hats off. It's almost as if you have a contact inside the club! I knew there had been no due diligence ;-)
  • Options
    I quest this signing not happening coz robbo said it would be sorted today