Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:
    Currently down a combined 45% on the 7 cryptos held which I've been buying at various times over 5 months. 
    I’m there with you mate.  Diamond hands together 
    38.32% down currently, and can see it getting a lot worse.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Currently down a combined 45% on the 7 cryptos held which I've been buying at various times over 5 months. 
    However, wait a while and you shouldn’t lose a penny. In fact I hope you make a whole lot more! 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    It’s quite possible you might be 95% down some day, just as likely to be 95% up further down the road from that. 
  • Options
    I’m still not anywhere close to being able to read a chart, but surely this is a bear market now.  A few weeks ago it was all, we have to hold at $35k.  We’re now reading today that we had to hold at $31.5k.  The value at which we have to hold keeps getting lower and lower.  Again, I don’t know what I’m talking about, but to an untrained eye, it just looks like a gradual sink, lower and lower.  Surely this a bear market? 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    It’s quite possible you might be 95% down some day, just as likely to be 95% up further down the road from that. 
    It's the Charlton way. From the darkest hours under Roland and ESI.....SISS!
  • Options
    Surely now it’s bear territory 
  • Options
    Hello darkness my old friend. 
  • Options
    @kentaddick bar that comment you put back on the last page about btc looking bullish, I’d say you’ve pretty much been very consistent in calling what would happen.  

Be interesting to see how low we go now.  I can’t imagine there’s any way back for bulls in the short term.  Too many weeks of it just gradually creeping down and down.  I don’t see any appetite for any change by the looks of things 
  • Options
    I still think we could get down to low 20's for BTC.
  • Options
    one more puke into the middish 20ks and we'll come back into the low end of the range imo. I'm short right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    one more puke into the middish 20ks and we'll come back into the low end of the range imo. I'm short right now.
    I know DCAing is the *probably* the thing to do in the long run if you're planning on hod'lling. But part of me really does not want to this month as I just see it going lower and lower.

As you mention I've got my eyes on the low 20's. Should I just wait until then?
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Yes.  As a holder I’ve written off seeing a return for a few years now.  First dabble in all this this year, so have learnt a lot, and will be taking more profit out next time round, whenever that may be 

I’m encouraged for the long term.  Institutions getting involved, more and more clients of banks asking about crypto as an asset class
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    Yes.  As a holder I’ve written off seeing a return for a few years now.  First dabble in all this this year, so have learnt a lot, and will be taking more profit out next time round, whenever that may be 

I’m encouraged for the long term.  Institutions getting involved, more and more clients of banks asking about crypto as an asset class
    Taking a profit is one side of the coin, the other side is knowing when to take a loss.
  • Options
    Bull trap?
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Bull trap?
    still in the range, albeit the low end. Trend is getting squeezed now, either it breaks out upwards or it comes back down again.
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Bull trap?
    still in the range, albeit the low end. Trend is getting squeezed now, either it breaks out upwards or it comes back down again.
    Or it stays where it is. ;-)
  • Options
    Personal favourite line from the floor was "up then down, but not necessarily in that order"
  • Options
    Personal favourite line from the floor was "up then down, but not necessarily in that order"
    You’re an FS man (as I understand it). I’m seeing more and more news releases talking about various institutions getting involved on behalf of their clients wanting crypto as an asset class (which is one of the reasons I am guessing the price is dropping at the moment).  How much appetite are you hearing/seeing on the ground given your occupation 

• Options
    Previous occupation I'm afraid.  So not got too much to add really.  Just my view that you want to buy Bitcoin and really never sell it
  • Options
    Previous occupation I'm afraid.  So not got too much to add really.  Just my view that you want to buy Bitcoin and really never sell it
    Aah I see - cheers 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One thing I did read recently, it may well have been here actually, is that the float of bitcoins that trade is very small (5% of total) so if someone of sufficient means and motive wanted to keep it at certain price levels it wouldn't be too difficult 
  • Options

BTC daily RSI looks like its going to break out of a 6 month long trend soon. Big move incoming.
    fwiw the RSI is hitting the top trend line right now on the 1 day. If it breaks out of that we're lookin good for a run to 40-45k.
  • Options
    Just started to dip down in last few mins 
  • Options

a few months too late on that one tbh.
  • Options
    Replacing halcyon days with hopium days.  Where’s that photo of all those green men hugging.  Aptly representing, me, Rylo, Prince e Paul as we rejoice at a second day in the green 
  • Options
    AXS seems to be mooning, made 25% and hit my take profit overnight. waiting for a pullback to $29 to hopefully ride it to another 25% move.
  • Options
    AXS seems to be mooning, made 25% and hit my take profit overnight. waiting for a pullback to $29 to hopefully ride it to another 25% move.

caught my bid perfectly.
  • Options
    Hope it doesn’t get scuppered by bitcoin, another down move incoming 
  • Options

caught my bid perfectly.

Take profit triggered 30% in a day 🤝