Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cryptos

Comments

• cabbles said:
    shine166 said:
    cabbles said:
    shine166 said:
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Up to .25 $1 would be nice lol 
    Well yeah, but back to where we were a couple of months ago would be a great start! 
    Yup, not back at the price I bought in at yet  :D
    Yeah I average at about .13
    Same I think 
    Purchased a load at .06, sold at .18 and purchased a hirst print which has gone from 2k to 7k. Its my 2nd buy in that's pushed my average back up. 
  • edited August 2021
    https://medium.com/crescofin/community-ama-recap-fdb70de7ef12

Last chance to get on the crescofin train imo. Price bottomed out and building about 10%/day. Web app coming, mobile retail app and cards coming. GBP supported accounts, Wcres holders will get access to premium services. New staking coming - managed to 4x my bag in their last staking rewards. Revolut is worth around $33 billion, crescofin still only $20 million market cap… you do the maths. Their AUM (assets under management) will all be on chain - so you can literally see exactly how much in assets they have, no need to wait for quarterly reports. 
  • Looks like another big pump incoming
    My portfolio has gone from 40% down on July 20th to just 3% now. Another pump and I'll actually be back in the green.

Having no idea how any of this works, feels crazy to have such highs and lows in such a short amount of time. Almost like following Charlton. 
    Crazy considering how weeks ago I had my head around it dropping even further 

I saw some insurance company has added a £1m in btc to their balance sheet.  

I honestly believe we’re reaching tipping point here.  For want of a better analogy, it’s like when the white walkers broke the wall in game of thrones 
  • cabbles said:
    Looks like another big pump incoming
    Crazy considering how weeks ago I had my head around it dropping even further 

I saw some insurance company has added a £1m in btc to their balance sheet.  

I honestly believe we’re reaching tipping point here.  For want of a better analogy, it’s like when the white walkers broke the wall in game of thrones 
    Exactly. Part of me a couple of months back thought if I ever get back into any amount of profit I'd probably just take it, run, and be thankful.

Now it's pumping again I'm bemoaning the fact I can't afford to invest anymore ha ha. 
  • I sold a short time ago. I more than doubled my investment so I'm happy. But, unfortunately Binance seem to have fallen out with their GBP money transfer partner so I can't get my money from the without going via a convoluted route. I hope it gets sorted soon.
  • I sold a short time ago. I more than doubled my investment so I'm happy. But, unfortunately Binance seem to have fallen out with their GBP money transfer partner so I can't get my money from the without going via a convoluted route. I hope it gets sorted soon.
    Send it to your coinbase address via litecoin and get it that way? 
    Send it to your coinbase address via litecoin and get it that way? 
    Also heard Bitstamp are pretty good for withdrawals in terms of fees and limits. Never used though so DYOR.
    My portfolio has gone from 40% down on July 20th to just 3% now. Another pump and I'll actually be back in the green.

Having no idea how any of this works, feels crazy to have such highs and lows in such a short amount of time. Almost like following Charlton
    Highs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Messi being partly paid in PSG’s own cryptocurrency.
  • Little pullback today buy to be expected 
  • edited August 2021
    WSS said:
    Messi being partly paid in PSG’s own cryptocurrency.
    Some one I follow (absolute genius move) bought PSG token when Barca announced messi leaving, pumped loads after he was announced.

also;

Looks like another big pump incoming
    Think I was wrong, looking like it’s not gonna break through resistance. Losing volume, lots of trapped buys. Bull trap closing? Ma famille! 
  • Doing very well out of ADA at the moment. Nice to see green for first time in a while.
  • Well I've woken up to my portfolio in the green for the first time since mid may. 
  • Took @Rob7Lee’s advice this time.  Bought $280 worth of SOL at about €£21 quid and saw it has jumped about 44% overnight from £31 to £44.  Took my profit out 

Learning this time round 
  • Damien Hirsts NFTs that were $2000 a few weeks ago, now trading for upto $15000 and rising. 
  • A fella at work has put a lot of money into an NFT called Brick. Don't know too much about it but sounds like a decent project.

I only use revolut so their isn't much choice on there.
  • shine166 said:
    Damien Hirsts NFTs that were $2000 a few weeks ago, now trading for upto $15000 and rising. 
    Averaging $25000 now, one sold yesterday for 120k 
  • Looking to get into making some NFTs, I’m a motion graphics artist so can do 3d animations. Might be a decent way of capitalising on this. Big future for NFT games though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah kids are already immersed in it, it's us older lot that took/take convincing. Most of the Art is still a cash grab, the Hirst project is probably the best use of it so far from what I've seen. 
  • edited August 2021
    shine166 said:
    Yeah kids are already immersed in it, it's us older lot that took/take convincing. Most of the Art is still a cash grab, the Hirst project is probably the best use of it so far from what I've seen. 
    Yeah all the art is a ridiculous bubble. Just looking to make some hay whilst I can on it. I’ve seen a project that’s looking to NFT segments of art - so you could own a pixel of a scan of the Mona Lisa in theory. Quite interesting.

but skins etc as NFTs and play for pay for games is absolutely the future, AXS is basically employing the Philippines at the moment lol. 
  • cabbles said:
    Took @Rob7Lee’s advice this time.  Bought $280 worth of SOL at about €£21 quid and saw it has jumped about 44% overnight from £31 to £44.  Took my profit out 

Learning this time round 
    Well done 'Daniel Son', chasing the top is so difficult, taking profit, especially on smaller trading is the way to go.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    cabbles said:
    Took @Rob7Lee’s advice this time.  Bought $280 worth of SOL at about €£21 quid and saw it has jumped about 44% overnight from £31 to £44.  Took my profit out 

Learning this time round 
    Well done 'Daniel Son', chasing the top is so difficult, taking profit, especially on smaller trading is the way to go.
    It went up a bit more after I cashed out, but it’s not about that this time.  As soon as I see profit on my others (or some of them), it’s cash out time 
  • Nice evening for it
  • Rothko said:
    Nice evening for it
    Sharp little pick up :-) 

What we thinking @kentaddick, what’s your technical analysis saying.  I’m buoyed by further reports of institutions and companies adding this to their balance sheets.  I think we’re at the start of a push back toward $70k in the coming months 
  • cabbles said:
    Rothko said:
    Nice evening for it
    Sharp little pick up :-) 

What we thinking @kentaddick, what’s your technical analysis saying.  I’m buoyed by further reports of institutions and companies adding this to their balance sheets.  I think we’re at the start of a push back toward $70k in the coming months 
    Looks good, if we can flip the weekly open (we’re basically at it now) we’re good. Let’s see how we are in the morning.
  • edited August 2021
    cabbles said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    cabbles said:

Learning this time round 
      As soon as I see profit on my others (or some of them), it’s cash out time 
    Still not seeing profit in anything from these held:
    Bitcoin, Ethereum, Internet Computer, Ankr, OMG, Yearn Finance, AMP, IoTeX

• ADA at all time high, all we had to do was just buy and HODL ADA this entire time goddamit
  • I just gutted I didn't have more ADA. I hold a small amount of Polygon as well which is doing OK.