Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cryptos

Comments

• ADA at all time high, all we had to do was just buy and HODL ADA this entire time goddamit
    Yeah I know, oh yeah I did! 
  • cabbles said:
    Rothko said:
    Nice evening for it
    Sharp little pick up :-) 

What we thinking @kentaddick, what’s your technical analysis saying.  I’m buoyed by further reports of institutions and companies adding this to their balance sheets.  I think we’re at the start of a push back toward $70k in the coming months 
    Looks good, if we can flip the weekly open (we’re basically at it now) we’re good. Let’s see how we are in the morning.
    Let’s fucking go 
  • Rothko said:
    ADA at all time high, all we had to do was just buy and HODL ADA this entire time goddamit
    Yeah I know, oh yeah I did! 
    Yeah I bloody didn't!
  • Just keep holding people - we will all come good.  
  • Have any of you holders of Chilliz been tempted to buy fan tokens? If so what do you think the potential benefits are?
  • edited August 2021
    It's Happening!!!!!!!

-0.38p on my Bitcoin. I've not been in the black since first investment on 21st February at £41,285. Feels so good (it won't last no doubt). The others are all generally shitbags that still owe me £hundreds but hey ho, better than the £2000 down I was at one point. 
  • 30k was the new 8k, 50k is the new 20k. Few. 
  • At what point do I take my money and run with ZIL? I'm about 18x up on my total investment thanks to the recent drop and gains. Total holding just shy of 2m.

Love the coin and the potential but does seem to be running out of steam.
  • cafcpolo said:
    At what point do I take my money and run with ZIL? I'm about 18x up on my total investment thanks to the recent drop and gains. Total holding just shy of 2m.

Its definitely my worst performing coin by far.

Currently 32% down for me. My next lowest is Bitcoin at 5%.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcpolo said:
    At what point do I take my money and run with ZIL? I'm about 18x up on my total investment thanks to the recent drop and gains. Total holding just shy of 2m.

Gotta wait for 25 cents to return surely? 
  • cafcpolo said:

Absolutely! I’m confident that we’ll see a dollar one day, probably a fair bit more.
  • cafcpolo said:

Its definitely my worst performing coin by far.

Currently 32% down for me. My next lowest is Bitcoin at 5%.
    Yeah, it's performance as of late has not been good at all.

Fortunately, I made my biggest purchase before it's ridiculous run @ the start of last year. Made some decent sized buys a few months ago purely for LPs which brought my average up but fairly insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Hit a stop loss recently, bought back in and well up now thanks to the bounce back and almost doubling my bag.

Just not sure whether it's time to ditch the ZIL as the hype is not at the same level. Tough call as they have some decent looking gaming projects coming along nicely. Head is conflicted, heart says don't be a dick!
  • cafcpolo said:

If it makes it...We've got a couple of months before a down turn maybe?
  • cafcpolo said:
    cafcpolo said:

I don’t think this is a bull trap, though. 100k might be the blow off top at the end of the year.

I think ZIL missed a trick by delaying their sharding now ethereum has bought down gas fees and a lot of alts are going cross chain now. I think it’ll end up being next to useless when it goes live. 
  • If you’re looking to get out of ZIL, 15 cents seems to be where the resistance will be. 
  • I've got my ZIL staked so think I'll leave it to run a bit. If I get back into profit I'm certainly considering swapping it for something else - though not sure what, Algorand is always hyped on reddit...
  • cafcpolo said:
    cafcpolo said:

I don’t think this is a bull trap, though. 100k might be the blow off top at the end of the year.

I think ZIL missed a trick by delaying their sharding now ethereum has bought down gas fees and a lot of alts are going cross chain now. I think it’ll end up being next to useless when it goes live. 
    Sharding always been part of ZIL. You mean the cross chain? I'd say you're right BUT after the poly hack, it was probably a good thing!
  • That being said ZIL is on a little flyer today. 
  • That being said ZIL is on a little flyer today. 
    I need it back up quite a bit I think.  Bought in at £.11 I think 
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Damien Hirsts NFTs that were $2000 a few weeks ago, now trading for upto $15000 and rising. 
    Averaging $25000 now, one sold yesterday for 120k 
    Now 50k
  • Looks like I might be coming a bit late with NFT’s and my 3d pepe’s I’ve been making 😂, the market is definitely in the “euphoric” stage with lots of, frankly, pretty crap NFT series going for millions apiece. Whole thing will come crashing down with a lot of bag holders. I still think NFTs have a huge, huge future, but it’s back to silly season like with the meme coins.
  • Looks like I might be coming a bit late with NFT’s and my 3d pepe’s I’ve been making 😂, the market is definitely in the “euphoric” stage with lots of, frankly, pretty crap NFT series going for millions apiece. Whole thing will come crashing down with a lot of bag holders. I still think NFTs have a huge, huge future, but it’s back to silly season like with the meme coins.
    I'm going to spend a month reading up on it and just get something made up and released. There's literally nothing to lose at this stage, I've got some friends doing very well out of these.. I know of a few artists in my circles that became millionaires from these in the last year. 
  • I'm amazed no one has gone in big time with NFTs and live events yet. Tickets that can only be resold @ face value to prevent scalping would be huge. Artists don't make more money out of it so at least they'd be able to guarantee tickets are going to those who actually want them.
  • cafcpolo said:
    I'm amazed no one has gone in big time with NFTs and live events yet. Tickets that can only be resold @ face value to prevent scalping would be huge. Artists don't make more money out of it so at least they'd be able to guarantee tickets are going to those who actually want them.
    On open sea at least you can attach a sell on fee to the smart contract, so artists could still collect 5-10% on each sale. But I agree. 
  • shine166 said:
    Looks like I might be coming a bit late with NFT’s and my 3d pepe’s I’ve been making 😂, the market is definitely in the “euphoric” stage with lots of, frankly, pretty crap NFT series going for millions apiece. Whole thing will come crashing down with a lot of bag holders. I still think NFTs have a huge, huge future, but it’s back to silly season like with the meme coins.
    I'm going to spend a month reading up on it and just get something made up and released. There's literally nothing to lose at this stage, I've got some friends doing very well out of these.. I know of a few artists in my circles that became millionaires from these in the last year. 
    A big winner seems to be algorithmic NFTs, so you make a bunch of different items that can go on specific bits of the character you’ve created and then just put it through a randomiser and it’ll create hundreds or thousands of the character with different variations. Probably the bit of my character design that I’m lacking. 
  • cabbles said:
    Took @Rob7Lee’s advice this time.  Bought $280 worth of SOL at about €£21 quid and saw it has jumped about 44% overnight from £31 to £44.  Took my profit out 

Learning this time round 
    This aged well :-/
  • I see a few people predicting a big crash at the end of the month. I'm back in a bit of profit, and have unstaked my ZIL - so would it be bad idea to sell in a few weeks and then buy back in later in the year.

Or just HOD'L?
    Or sell my alts but keep BTC and ETH?

• Sitting tight on ADA, and have clear prices in my heads for others to bail and wait for a crash
  • edited September 2021
    This guy supposedly been on the money since 2020.  Look at December price prediction!