Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Well I've finally sacked off ZIL and converted it to QNT. So no doubt you ZIL holders will be rich in about 6 months time. 
    Followed suit mate.  For the time being, I’ve converted it to BTC.  I think BTC is going to finally go on a little run now and although I might regret it, I think Zil is going to keep mouching between what it is now and not get much higher than $.12/13 maybe 

Probably it ATH now I’m out :-) 
  • Options
    Also been reading about UTK and Mina and have some of that now as well
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Well I've finally sacked off ZIL and converted it to QNT. So no doubt you ZIL holders will be rich in about 6 months time. 
    Followed suit mate.  For the time being, I’ve converted it to BTC.  I think BTC is going to finally go on a little run now and although I might regret it, I think Zil is going to keep mouching between what it is now and not get much higher than $.12/13 maybe 

Just feels like ZIL is slowly dropping out the top 100 to me, though will certainly keep an eye on it.

In other news, my friend who got me into crypto and had hoovered up 85 QNT among other coins, and had profits of around £21,000, lost it all.

He said he was on Telegram discussing how to stake another coin he had invested in (ALBT), and like an idiot gave someone access to his accounts - and that was that.

He's taken it pretty well all things considered. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Just feels like ZIL is slowly dropping out the top 100 to me, though will certainly keep an eye on it.

In other news, my friend who got me into crypto and had hoovered up 85 QNT among other coins, and had profits of around £21,000, lost it all.

He said he was on Telegram discussing how to stake another coin he had invested in (ALBT), and like an idiot gave someone access to his accounts - and that was that.

Tell him I said cheers.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

That’s shit.  I mean this is a thing I think people coming into crypto should be aware of.  Very crap for him 
  • Options
    Crescofin has basically rebranded to FLuidfi after one of the founders tried dumping $1.2 million worth of tokens, luckily the team pulled liquidity from uniswap before he could do it. He’ll almost certainly face prison for breaking numerous Swiss laws. Airdrop of new tokens happened yesterday and you can now sign up to beta test their app. 

Invite code: fluidity-rocks

Extremely exciting, as they’ll have the first stablecoin that will verifiably be 1:1 with a US dollar in a bank account. You’ll be able to transfer money into your fluidfi bank account, then instantly mint the stablecoin to be able to access defi protocols or buy other crypto with it. Then, if you want, you can burn that stablecoin and have it back into your fluidfi bank account. Imagine revolut but with defi. A nearly instant on/off ramp with crypto. Imagine only having to wait a few seconds to cash in your crypto to a regulated bank account, rather than a few days from coinbase or Binance. 
  • Options
    Crescofin has basically rebranded to FLuidfi after one of the founders tried dumping $1.2 million worth of tokens, luckily the team pulled liquidity from uniswap before he could do it. He’ll almost certainly face prison for breaking numerous Swiss laws. Airdrop of new tokens happened yesterday and you can now sign up to beta test their app. 

Invite code: fluidity-rocks

Extremely exciting, as they’ll have the first stablecoin that will verifiably be 1:1 with a US dollar in a bank account. You’ll be able to transfer money into your fluidfi bank account, then instantly mint the stablecoin to be able to access defi protocols or buy other crypto with it. Then, if you want, you can burn that stablecoin and have it back into your fluidfi bank account. Imagine revolut but with defi. A nearly instant on/off ramp with crypto. Imagine only having to wait a few seconds to cash in your crypto to a regulated bank account, rather than a few days from coinbase or Binance. 
    https://medium.com/@fluid_fi/introducing-fiatusd-e6f0a538a464

Medium article on it. Web App looks great and easy to use. It says 12.5% apy on the fiatusd pool on aave, so we’ll see how that holds up when it launches. Bullish af.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

This is what I don't quite follow. So in practical terms does that mean the ledger/audit trail of the currency will show who holds it but it becomes a 'he said/she said' dispute as the account logon was compromised?

A risk of a more unregulated product (relative to 'traditional' investments) I suppose. I know fraud exists with banks etc but some (not always) more protection there dependent on circumstances.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

This is what I don't quite follow. So in practical terms does that mean the ledger/audit trail of the currency will show who holds it but it becomes a 'he said/she said' dispute as the account logon was compromised?

A risk of a more unregulated product (relative to 'traditional' investments) I suppose. I know fraud exists with banks etc but some (not always) more protection there dependent on circumstances.
    If the person gave away his private keys, the scammer accessed the wallet and sent the tokens to another address there’s nothing anyone can do. Maybe keep an eye if it goes to a Binance/coinbase wallet and contact them saying what happened. Might then get the account frozen… maybe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So as what will be no surprise, since I've basically converted my ZIL and some other small bags to QNT. QNT has been performing terribly and all the others have been pumping.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

If the person gave away his private keys, the scammer accessed the wallet and sent the tokens to another address there’s nothing anyone can do. Maybe keep an eye if it goes to a Binance/coinbase wallet and contact them saying what happened. Might then get the account frozen… maybe.
    I think I follow but doesn't this mean the 'ledger' will clearly show now where (which address?) it now sits albeit it can be disputed as to who had the right to make transaction?

I seem to recall you saying these are built on the basis multiple ledgers (I paraphrase) verify each transaction and create some level of security/certainty.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I think I follow but doesn't this mean the 'ledger' will clearly show now where (which address?) it now sits albeit it can be disputed as to who had the right to make transaction?

I seem to recall you saying these are built on the basis multiple ledgers (I paraphrase) verify each transaction and create some level of security/certainty.
    Yes, it shows where the tokens are, not who has access to it. If you have access to the private keys of a wallet, you can access it. Once tokens are gone from your wallet, they’re gone. 
  • Options
    Bit of a fake out this morning me thinks, might just be for liquidity for another move down. 
  • Options
    Hope yall opened some shorts…
  • Options
    This is the guy I mentioned in here the other week.  He’s some weird anti-vaxer but ridiculously accurate on BTC so far, I’m pining my hopes to this.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Options market agree with this too, most options are betting between $80-150k by end of year. 

One more fakeout dip to put the shits up people and then a big end of year. 
  • Options

I've sent this to Sandgaard.  Our problems are over.

But, please ... save your thanks until after the January transfer window.
  • Options
    I've already ordered my lambo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope yall opened some shorts…
    Plz ma famille! Rekt
  • Options
    Nice little pump y’day.  Not sure if any of you follow that PlanB Twitter handle, but he predicted $63k again in Oct.  Got some way to go to achieve that imo, but have we potentially shaken of the shackles of the last few months? 
  • Options
    Anyone having issues with moonlet ? Been trying to claim and stake my zil rewards for a couple weeks now. 
  • Options
    Bitcoin is 🚀 🌙 
  • Options
    This is beautiful.
  • Options
    Looks like the last few months were just one big old bear trap. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Some one market bought $1.6 billion in BTC in the space of 5 minutes

something big is on the horizon. Bitcoin ETF?

https://twitter.com/ki_young_ju/status/1445746666401792013?s=21
  • Options
    At this rate I might be back in profit.  Took a big(ish) hit when I went in on xrp earlier in the year.  Have been holding at a loss on all of my cryptos since May, and despite seeing some red I haven’t sold.  C’mon now btc, keep going 🤞
  • Options
    Whats gwarning with ETH today, flying!  Is there a particular reason or announcement been made?
  • Options
    Probably something to do with me trading all my none ledger ETH, BTC, ADA, ZIL, DOT and LINK into QNT. Which has seen QNT perform terribly and all the others perform better and some significantly better.