Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Whats gwarning with ETH today, flying!  Is there a particular reason or announcement been made?
    Bottomed out on the btc pair, bouncing whilst btc was flying too. 
  • Options

• Options
    btc making some crazy moves, about $2000 of value went up and down in the matter of seconds moments ago. Millions being shifted around, something is happening. 
  • Options

looks like this is what has done it, Bitcoin ETF incoming
  • Options
    bitcoin is now ~5% away from price discovery. 
  • Options
    Apologies for asking a question that has probably been asked a 1000x but - what is the best app to use as a pleb bitcoin punter? I'm not going to be going too wild looking at some of the smaller coins but just as an idea of what would have a decent range of options, easy to use, and the charges etc aren't sky high? 
  • Options
    Apologies for asking a question that has probably been asked a 1000x but - what is the best app to use as a pleb bitcoin punter? I'm not going to be going too wild looking at some of the smaller coins but just as an idea of what would have a decent range of options, easy to use, and the charges etc aren't sky high? 
    coinbase - NASDAQ traded company, simple interface and most used platform.
  • Options
    Bitcoin up to $66,000 today.
  • Options
    Very quiet on here now we’ve seen new ATH! Will probably see one more quick dip and then teleport to $70k
  • Options
    Meanwhile alts look ready to rip…
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s all going according to what that Plan B guy said, mental.  Tipping 96k by end of November.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Crazy how accurate plan B is.
  • Options
    Can anyone explain how i cash out my coins? When i try to 'sell crypto for cash' it says 'your account doesn't qualify to hold a cash balance' my bank account is linked. 
  • Options
    You can check out but you can never leave.
  • Options
    kakaka said:
    Can anyone explain how i cash out my coins? When i try to 'sell crypto for cash' it says 'your account doesn't qualify to hold a cash balance' my bank account is linked. 
    Is this on coinbase? I know of one project that by end of year you’ll be able to nearly instantly cash out your crypto. But it hasn’t launched yet. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Hope you bought the dip, next stop $75,000
  • Options
    kakaka said:
    Is this on coinbase? I know of one project that by end of year you’ll be able to nearly instantly cash out your crypto. But it hasn’t launched yet. 
    Yes its on coinbase.
  • Options
    Anyone on shiba inu ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CA1975FC said:
    Anyone on shiba inu ?
    Yes I'm in on these bought at start of year and sold out for my initial investment leaving me with 6 million of them free to run.

• Options
    CA1975FC said:
    Anyone on shiba inu ?
    I was, I did it as a screw you to the doge coin meme. 
    Had it for half a year then sold when it had a 60% gain planning on buying back in when it dropped but as usual with these meme coins it hasn't dropped below 200% higher than when I sold
  • Options
    Buying a house so needed all my investment back unfortunately.  Killer considering I bloody held during the dip back in May when it went down to $28k or whatever it was.  Got out even in the end but the timing is typical.  

Once I complete I’m coming back as I don’t think you can argue how big the space is going to be in a few years.  People buying in now worried about dips back down to mid 50s 😂.  

I wish you all the very best if you are continuing to buy and enjoy the ride up.  I just hope there’s some of that ride left come March next year.  No doubt regulation and taxes would’ve kicked in by then to mean the end of the bull run 
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Crazy how accurate plan B is.
    Who is this guy?
  • Options
    LTKapal said:
    CA1975FC said:
    Anyone on shiba inu ?
    Had it for half a year then sold when it had a 60% gain planning on buying back in when it dropped but as usual with these meme coins it hasn't dropped below 200% higher than when I sold
    I got shiba inu when very low, niw up just over 1000% . Kick myself as only had £80 worth.  Should i sell now or stick it out ?
  • Options
    Gasman said:
    LTKapal said:
    CA1975FC said:
    Anyone on shiba inu ?
    I got shiba inu when very low, niw up just over 1000% . Kick myself as only had £80 worth.  Should i sell now or stick it out ?
    From a pure investment strategy point of view it would be good to sell a portion of that to pull some profit out. If I was you i'd probably take half or a quarter out and let the other half run, even if the coin crashes to nothing you've still multibagged and if it keeps climbing you've still got a decent stake to profit off 
  • Options
    Was that the so-called dip?  Portfolio back up this morning, if Plan B is anything to go by then next stop November 96k?!
  • Options
    CA1975FC said:
    Anyone on shiba inu ?
    Yeah wish I brought more now! 
  • Options
    CA1975FC said:
    Anyone on shiba inu ?
    Yeah wish I brought more now! 
    Same here, got a couple of hundred quids worth on Monday, was up to just under £400 by yesterday evening.
  • Options
    Was that the so-called dip?  Portfolio back up this morning, if Plan B is anything to go by then next stop November 96k?!
    Yes. Sell pumps, buy dips.