Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cryptos

Comments

• I've unstaked my zil and am ready to just ship if we go on a run. 
  • Anyone used bitrefill? Thinking of using some crypto to make some purchases to save taking it out of exchanges.
  • shine166 said:
    I've unstaked my zil and am ready to just ship if we go on a run. 
    Sortve unrelated but I’m a massive fan of the NFT video/gif you put on your Insta the other day. Keep going back to watch it. Has me well inspired to try some 3D modelling. 
  • edited November 2021
    FYI if you want an airdrop of a defi dao token sign up to this web app with the invite code fluidity-rocks
    and then connect your wallet, will need a lil bit of ETH on the arbitrum network to sign it but you’ll get an airdrop of defibridge dao (DBD) token in a few weeks. 

https://webapp-beta.fluidfi.ch/sign-in?redirect=%2Fdashboard%2Fbalances

FLUID token is going live November 15th on sushiswap. Mega excited about this project. Do your own research not financial advice etc etc but check it out. 
    Big week ahead. Fluidfi Token launch, they’ve just announced they have a billionaire investor who will be announced as chairman “imminently”. Big, big things coming.

use my ref link if you want the airdrop of DBD tokens in a few weeks
    https://defi-bd.com/?referral=fFyVDbE&refSource=copy

• shine166 said:
    Sortve unrelated but I’m a massive fan of the NFT video/gif you put on your Insta the other day. Keep going back to watch it. Has me well inspired to try some 3D modelling. 
    Ah much appreciated! Releasing that soon, be interesting to see how it/they go. I still can't quite wrap my head around it all, but it's about time I try use the opportunity's!
  • edited November 2021
    shine166 said:
    Link?

also, as some one who works with 3d artists regularly lol… they’re a different breed. 

Start out on blender (it’s free) and work from there.
  • shine166 said:
    Link?

also, as some one who works with 3d artists regularly lol… they’re a different breed. 
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CWIU3_iokNH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hope shine doesn’t mind me posting 

what do you mean by different breed? In a good way or bad way? 
  • edited November 2021
    shine166 said:
    Link?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWIU3_iokNH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hope shine doesn’t mind me posting 

what do you mean by different breed? In a good way or bad way?

Good and bad, let’s just say one 3d artist I know well and have worked for a few years with is in his fifties and in his spare time makes 3d models of women with massive tits. It’s quite the rabbit hole when you go down it.
  • FYI if you want an airdrop of a defi dao token sign up to this web app with the invite code fluidity-rocks
    and then connect your wallet, will need a lil bit of ETH on the arbitrum network to sign it but you’ll get an airdrop of defibridge dao (DBD) token in a few weeks. 

FLUID token is going live November 15th on sushiswap. Mega excited about this project. Do your own research not financial advice etc etc but check it out. 
    Big week ahead. Fluidfi Token launch, they’ve just announced they have a billionaire investor who will be announced as chairman “imminently”. Big, big things coming.

Trading of fluid goes live on sushiswap at midday today uk time. 
  • FYI if you want an airdrop of a defi dao token sign up to this web app with the invite code fluidity-rocks

Trading now live, already up 20%. Chairman announcement ready… time to moon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good time to buy the dip
  • cabbles said:
    Good time to buy the dip
    Alts or BTC/ETH 🤔
  • ChiAddick said:
    cabbles said:
    Good time to buy the dip
    Alts or BTC/ETH 🤔
    Btc - lots of leverage flushed out I imagine and for those of you that can, (not me, I don’t have any money 😡), enjoy the next leg up.  Think $70s are coming 
  • cafcpolo said:
    Anyone used bitrefill? Thinking of using some crypto to make some purchases to save taking it out of exchanges.
    Took the plunge with this incase anyone is interested. Lightning quick using some bnb within binance pay.
  • Sold my litecoin at ATH or thereabouts last week. Only made chump change as my last trade was pretty high a few months ago and then they tanked. Down 12% today so will probably have another nibble if they go do -15%.
  • picked up some SLP here.
  • Kadena going mental again, 16% up in the last hour
  • Looking like a carbon copy of the dip back in September 

Trading now live, already up 20%. Chairman announcement ready… time to moon.

bottomed out after wCres rage quitters all sold and on it's way back up. Still only around $12 million market cap and a solid doxxed team behind it - own tokenised equity in a swiss defi bank. Still to announce their billionaire investor, however... 
  • 80% up on OK Let's Go in 2 days... also topping up on Lukso. It dumped when the mainnet was delayed the other day, but the project looks criminally undervalued
  • Sponsored links:

• Any nft gamers on here? Been trying my hand at some. DEFI kingdoms is pretty cool - got cool farming dynamics. Splinterlands is kinda cool, also played a bit of decentraland - but feels a bit like a shit second life imitation. Any others people are playing?
  • shine166 said:
    Link?

Been looking at Blender, gonna pick up a macbook and have a play for 6 months and see what I can come up with. 
  • shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Link?

Been looking at Blender, gonna pick up a macbook and have a play for 6 months and see what I can come up with. 
    look at some compositing software too - not sure what the free equivalent of after effects/photoshop is. But get stuff looking decent in blender and get your head round passes and you can lift whatever you've done in blender up in post. 
  • Any nft gamers on here? Been trying my hand at some. DEFI kingdoms is pretty cool - got cool farming dynamics. Splinterlands is kinda cool, also played a bit of decentraland - but feels a bit like a shit second life imitation. Any others people are playing?
    Played some decentraland, quite a decent chunk of time. Was shite!

Sandbox made me a good chunk of dough though so happy with that!
  • cafcpolo said:
    Any nft gamers on here? Been trying my hand at some. DEFI kingdoms is pretty cool - got cool farming dynamics. Splinterlands is kinda cool, also played a bit of decentraland - but feels a bit like a shit second life imitation. Any others people are playing?

I’ve been “playing” defi kingdoms which seems pretty decent looking and sounding - got a pokemon/RuneScape vibe about it. They’ve just started quests, but you have to buy a hero, which are about 50 jewels which is around $400. Once you get a hero you can “summon”’new ones and flip them on the market. Big thing is their liquidity mining is brilliant - you can stake JEWEL and ONE for about 850% apy and can “harvest” your rewards and restake so it compounds at any time. It’s on the harmony network so transactions cost less than a penny. It’s a dex first and then a cool NFT game. Decent little project.
  • cafcpolo said:
    Any nft gamers on here? Been trying my hand at some. DEFI kingdoms is pretty cool - got cool farming dynamics. Splinterlands is kinda cool, also played a bit of decentraland - but feels a bit like a shit second life imitation. Any others people are playing?

I’ve been “playing” defi kingdoms which seems pretty decent looking and sounding - got a pokemon/RuneScape vibe about it. They’ve just started quests, but you have to buy a hero, which are about 50 jewels which is around $400. Once you get a hero you can “summon”’new ones and flip them on the market. Big thing is their liquidity mining is brilliant - you can stake JEWEL and ONE for about 850% apy and can “harvest” your rewards and restake so it compounds at any time. It’s on the harmony network so transactions cost less than a penny. It’s a dex first and then a cool NFT game. Decent little project.
    Will def check that out, got some USDT burning a hole in my wallet.
  • cafcpolo said:
    cafcpolo said:

Will def check that out, got some USDT burning a hole in my wallet.
    Still early - think they’re in phase 2 of their initial 6 phase roadmap. I’m waiting on some ETH I won in a discord contest on another project and will get myself a hero. 
  • Looking like a carbon copy of the dip back in September 
    update: 

although we didnt quite see the correction pump i thought, seems to have swept the $52k lows i had forecast. We'll now range til around the 8th where we'll pump?

• edited December 2021
    BTC crashes to $47,000. It was at $58,000 three days ago.
  • Weak hands selling to afford Christmas?