Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Just want to reiterate, you can buy Hirsts 'The currency' for around 9 grand atm. You have until July to swap it for the physical Art... which currently sells for 15k
    Seems too good to be true. How do you go about buying and selling them and how do you authenticate an NFT prior to purchase?

Go to 'Heni' on Instagram, follow the discord etc. The nft is just over 5eth + atm, so actually more like $11000.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Just want to reiterate, you can buy Hirsts 'The currency' for around 9 grand atm. You have until July to swap it for the physical Art... which currently sells for 15k
    Seems too good to be true. How do you go about buying and selling them and how do you authenticate an NFT prior to purchase?

Go to 'Heni' on Instagram, follow the discord etc. The nft is just over 5eth + atm, so actually more like $11000.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll take a look.

https://discord.com/invite/heni

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Wow, great bit of alpha drop here. Don’t quite have the capital to do this, but great arbitrage opportunity here. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Wow, great bit of alpha drop here. Don’t quite have the capital to do this, but great arbitrage opportunity here. 
    Yeah unfortunately most of my money is tied up in other Art, gonna try move some around to at least pick 1 up. 
  • Options
    Anyone seen the people who hacked bitfinex have finally been arrested and the bitcoin seized and… it’s a couple of genuine weirdos. Would make a fucking insane farce tv show/movie one day. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    FYI if you want an airdrop of a defi dao token sign up to this web app with the invite code fluidity-rocks
    and then connect your wallet, will need a lil bit of ETH on the arbitrum network to sign it but you’ll get an airdrop of defibridge dao (DBD) token in a few weeks. 

https://webapp-beta.fluidfi.ch/sign-in?redirect=%2Fdashboard%2Fbalances

FLUID token is going live November 15th on sushiswap. Mega excited about this project. Do your own research not financial advice etc etc but check it out. 
    Big week ahead. Fluidfi Token launch, they’ve just announced they have a billionaire investor who will be announced as chairman “imminently”. Big, big things coming.

use my ref link if you want the airdrop of DBD tokens in a few weeks
    https://defi-bd.com/?referral=fFyVDbE&refSource=copy

The fluidfi app is now live. Go in and out of crypto in seconds. Buy ETH in seconds to your metamask, sell it and back to your fluidfi bank account in seconds. 

They use uk faster payments so transfers from and to your fluidfi bank account should just take 2 hours to clear. Much faster on and off ramp than anywhere else like Binance, ftx and coinbase. 

Mobile app and virtual cards on its way, debit cards will be in q2. Market cap still only $20 million. 
  • Options
    Bitcoin just made a higher low on the monthly chart last night. Might be in for a green couple of months or so. Maybe even a new all time high 
  • Options
    Bitcoin just made a higher low on the monthly chart last night. Might be in for a green couple of months or so. Maybe even a new all time high 
    Doubt it, things need to settle down globally before that happens
  • Options
    Zilliqa melting faces this weekend. Break out from a year long falling wedge. Big upside from here 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Zilliqa melting faces this weekend. Break out from a year long falling wedge. Big upside from here 
  • Options
    Lots of alts looking very juicy now. BTC a few days from a green quarterly close and a few weeks consolidation. If you’re going to buy, now is a good time 
  • Options
    Another big move from zil this morning 
  • Options
    Kill me now.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Ffs, cashed out at .06 and stopped follow progress !. Refuse to buy back in again unless it drops under .10. Glad the project is finally moving though. 

• Options
    Why's it risen? I still have a bag from January 21 when it was recommended on here 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Why's it risen? I still have a bag from January 21 when it was recommended on here 
    Could be worth 3x as much by now, was down to .04 at one point. 
  • Options
    Less sellers than buyers. 

Longer answer: breaking out of falling wedge, lots of buyers jumped in.

even longer answer: BTC bottomed out and rising again, money flowing back into BTC and alt coins.
  • Options

even longer answer: BTC bottomed out and rising again, money flowing back into BTC and alt coins.
    Also because they've now basically sacked the main bulk of the team and bought in a lot of people with loads of experience.

Plus they're releasing the first layer one metaverse with FB potentially involved.

Oh and xcad is about to blow up with its YouTube creator plugin.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    cafcpolo said:

Also because they've now basically sacked the main bulk of the team and bought in a lot of people with loads of experience.

Plus they're releasing the first layer one metaverse with FB potentially involved.

More a case of this news I'd have thought, things are definitely on the move but not many have quadrupled in the last week.

Tbh knowing my luck, by the time I'd un staked it would have crashed again lol.

I put 3k of my zil into hirst 12 months ago and that piece just fetched 19k at auction so it's not all bad. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcpolo said:

Wow, what happened? Missed deadlines re sharding? Isn’t ETH looking to go the sharding route too?
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:

Wow, what happened? Missed deadlines re sharding? Isn’t ETH looking to go the sharding route too?
    Haha, yep. They brought a guy in from Brave as CEO and he culled a bucket load of staff including the CTO who was basically the founder and he brought in a load of his own people.
  • Options
    I thought one of the big points of crypto was to have little government involvement?

Surely these plays are just the first step in being able to make money (tax) via as many crypto activities as possible?
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    cafcpolo said:

Haha, yep. They brought a guy in from Brave as CEO and he culled a bucket load of staff including the CTO who was basically the founder and he brought in a load of his own people.
    Oh cool, brave and BAT is something I’ve used for a while. 

That’s mental they got rid of one of the founding CTO. Any more news coming from zil?

WSS said:
    I thought one of the big points of crypto was to have little government involvement?

Surely these plays are just the first step in being able to make money (tax) via as many crypto activities as possible?
    It’s permissionless, so you wouldn’t need a centralised entity controlling your money like a bank. You would be able to have your money on chain and pay for things using that. Not going through a bank. Also allows you to get higher yield on your savings, which imo is the main advantage.

I own fluid tokens which represent equity in fluidfi.ch the worlds first ever bank that integrates with your web3 wallet. It’s how I buy and sell my ETH now. Much faster, when they launch their cards end of q2 I’ll completely switch over to them for my day to day banking and savings.
  • Options
    Anyone fill out the EToro customer survey to get the free $50 worth of stock?  Got mine through today, can’t complain.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Took a large chunk of my bitcoin back out last year so that I could put a deposit down on a bungalow.

Managed to stack CRO consistently for the last year using my CRO card.
    My effective cashback when you include the CRO price rise is something like 7% on all purchases I make.

Recently put £5k (most of the CRO) into M-Share/MMF Liquidity Pool and its generating £80 per day in interest. Volatile, but bonkers returns. Currently 580% APR or 39,000% APY.
    Also get 12% on the CRO and 5% on the Bitcoin.

Sold up out of Eth and decided against building a Sol stack as well.
  • Options
    Anyone picked up some Apecoin ? Absolutely flying atm with the upcoming BAYC land drop.