Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cryptos

Comments

• Final shake out before $100k. 
  • ChiAddick said:
    Weak hands selling to afford Christmas?
    People over leveraging getting liquidated/stopped out tends to happen when the price dips from a range and creates a cascade effect. Price then goes back up, as whales then have had their liquidity.
  • Great time to buy the dip.  I would be all over this if I had disposable income.  
  • What should I buy on this dip? 
  • Small dip purchase from me 🤞🏻 
  • Average drop for me is about 20% across all coins held, so quite a hit. Weirdly I had a feeling over recent days that there might be a crash coming. As others have said a good time to invest. Shiba has performed well for me but don't know whether it'll remain a joke, and it's the only thing I'm remotely in the black with. 

Decision time. Feeling like a punt!!
  • What should I buy on this dip? 
    Surely BTC is the no brainer for 100% profit 
  • End of year rally everyone expecting gonna be a bloodbath , that’s my cuntrarian view 
  • shine166 said:
    What should I buy on this dip? 
    Buying bitcoin now is almost a guaranteed 2x. However, you’re probably going to be so in euphoria about it you won’t sell and you’ll be wishing you’d sold there before prices come near that level in 3-4 years time. 
  • shine166 said:
    Buying bitcoin now is almost a guaranteed 2x. However, you’re probably going to be so in euphoria about it you won’t sell and you’ll be wishing you’d sold there before prices come near that level in 3-4 years time. 
    If it was “almost a guaranteed 2x” there would be a lot more buying pressure here. It’s a properly risky time, any real talk of rates rises or tapering would send things crashing much further. No reason we couldn’t dump another 20-30% from here. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob62 said:
    shine166 said:
    If it was “almost a guaranteed 2x” there would be a lot more buying pressure here. It’s a properly risky time, any real talk of rates rises or tapering would send things crashing much further. No reason we couldn’t dump another 20-30% from here. 

This, not convinced we are done here.
  • Rob62 said:
    shine166 said:
    I’m talking medium term, next 6 months or so. I think we’re at the final shake out before we go parabolic for a few weeks. Lots of liquidations and funding is negative. 
  • Plus - we dropped to 42k, it’s now 48.. how is that not significant buy back? 
  • I’m just excited for the time all this Pi I’ve been mining gets a price of about $0.1 - I’ll have at least $6.45 to my name 
  • Just trying to work out whether Shiba is worth hodling. It's took a battering over recent days and I'm getting down to break even point. Everything else is below or well below buy-in price. Some are only 15% of original purchase price. Dunno whether it's better to cut and run or hodl until they pick up. Whenever I've sold its always been in a panic and invariably it was at a loss, when within a few months they pick up, to some degree. Like most with any crypto, my total pot is down about 30% over the last week or two. 
  • Just trying to work out whether Shiba is worth hodling. It's took a battering over recent days and I'm getting down to break even point. Everything else is below or well below buy-in price. Some are only 15% of original purchase price. Dunno whether it's better to cut and run or hodl until they pick up. Whenever I've sold its always been in a panic and invariably it was at a loss, when within a few months they pick up, to some degree. Like most with any crypto, my total pot is down about 30% over the last week or two. 
    You’re seriously asking whether you should sell a meme coin when there are literally hundreds of other tokens with a utility/use? 
  • Anybody got an opinion on eKrona?
  • Nadou said:
    Anybody got an opinion on eKrona?
    Can you take a lateral flow test for that?
  • Nadou said:
    Anybody got an opinion on eKrona?
    sounds good, just dont ban lending protocols etc where you can earn interest on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2021
    FYI if you want an airdrop of a defi dao token sign up to this web app with the invite code fluidity-rocks
    and then connect your wallet, will need a lil bit of ETH on the arbitrum network to sign it but you’ll get an airdrop of defibridge dao (DBD) token in a few weeks. 

https://webapp-beta.fluidfi.ch/sign-in?redirect=%2Fdashboard%2Fbalances

FLUID token is going live November 15th on sushiswap. Mega excited about this project. Do your own research not financial advice etc etc but check it out. 
    Big week ahead. Fluidfi Token launch, they’ve just announced they have a billionaire investor who will be announced as chairman “imminently”. Big, big things coming.

use my ref link if you want the airdrop of DBD tokens in a few weeks
    https://defi-bd.com/?referral=fFyVDbE&refSource=copy

Billionaire Alexander Vik is the chairman/investor. Real world money testing in the app, won't be long until the stablecoin pools Digital US Dollar or dUSD is put on curve and sushiswap - a stablecoin verifiably backed 1:1 by real dollars that only users can mint. You'll be able to send your GBP to an iban account and instantly mint dUSD or buy eth - no more waiting around for coinbase or binance to send you your gains.
  • This reset has made my portfolio (loose term) look awful 😖 
  • This dip is probably similar to the one I experienced when I first bought a spot.  I bought in at $49 and had to see it drop to $28 only to ride it back up again.  There would’ve been a lot of newer retail buyers come in at the $60s who are probably thinking ‘oh crap’.  It’s a matter of holding for them now and waiting.  

Interestingly, when I read of latest dip I checked Zil.  It’s down at about £0.4.  I dodged a bullet there as had quite a bit tied up in it, and it doesn’t look like having any sort of day in the sun soon 
  • Was un the process of moving my zil when this all crashed again. Set up a sell order now for .12 and just ain't gonna look for a while. 
  • Massively down on ZIL, but sitting tight. I’m in no rush with it, happy to wait a few years if needed. 
  • I un-staked and moved all my ZIL into QNT a few months ago. Although most crypto have been battered recently, so not really made much difference, I’m definitely more bullish on it long term then ZIL 
  • btc gonna range for a bit in accumulation. Will then dip down and spring right back up in jan/feb, then blow off top late spring/early summer then bear market.
  • cafcpolo said:
    Any nft gamers on here? Been trying my hand at some. DEFI kingdoms is pretty cool - got cool farming dynamics. Splinterlands is kinda cool, also played a bit of decentraland - but feels a bit like a shit second life imitation. Any others people are playing?
    Played some decentraland, quite a decent chunk of time. Was shite!

Sandbox made me a good chunk of dough though so happy with that!
    I’ve been “playing” defi kingdoms which seems pretty decent looking and sounding - got a pokemon/RuneScape vibe about it. They’ve just started quests, but you have to buy a hero, which are about 50 jewels which is around $400. Once you get a hero you can “summon”’new ones and flip them on the market. Big thing is their liquidity mining is brilliant - you can stake JEWEL and ONE for about 850% apy and can “harvest” your rewards and restake so it compounds at any time. It’s on the harmony network so transactions cost less than a penny. It’s a dex first and then a cool NFT game. Decent little project.
    https://medium.com/@hansthered/defi-kingdoms-is-the-greatest-project-youve-never-heard-of-92fd33334cf9

Lots of crypto influencers getting in on defi kingdoms now. Still very early, the implementation of cross chain gamefi is very interesting.
  • btc gonna range for a bit in accumulation. Will then dip down and spring right back up in jan/feb, then blow off top late spring/early summer then bear market.

So in summary is your forecast that it will remain extremely volatile for the foreseeable but will reach a new all time high by say June 2022 and then soon fall again?

If so I guess that means the 'long term' hold view to generate profit is that 'long term' is more like 2 years+ ?

I just wonder if the actions of central banks to (in my opinion inevitably) regulate/develop their own crypto derivatives in that window means the hope of (long term) continued growth may not hold true and cashing in on the shorter terms highs and lows may suit some more. Remains highly risky for most I feel.
  • edited December 2021
    btc gonna range for a bit in accumulation. Will then dip down and spring right back up in jan/feb, then blow off top late spring/early summer then bear market.

So in summary is your forecast that it will remain extremely volatile for the foreseeable but will reach a new all time high by say June 2022 and then soon fall again?

If so I guess that means the 'long term' hold view to generate profit is that 'long term' is more like 2 years+ ?

I just wonder if the actions of central banks to (in my opinion inevitably) regulate/develop their own crypto derivatives in that window means the hope of (long term) continued growth may not hold true and cashing in on the shorter terms highs and lows may suit some more. Remains highly risky for most I feel.
    Crypto goes through cycles, we're currently entering the mid-late stage of the bull run. There'll be a blow off top and then the price will crash and eventually bleed for a year or two going down to around $10k - by which time most normal people lose interest, and a lot of alts go way, way down - the bitcoin halving happens, price begins to build and then the bull cycle repeats itself. Guranteed if you buy eth or btc now you'll have significant profit in 5-10 years, but you might be down by a lot in 12-18 months time.