Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options

SAND, NFT token with some distance left to run imo. Also, cup and handle, anyone?
    When you enter a position and the price immediately drops perilously close to your stop.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Several months back I described myself in here as the worlds worst investor.  

Tonight, for the first time, I am in the green 💪🏻 📈
  • Options
    Several months back I described myself in here as the worlds worst investor.  

Tonight, for the first time, I am in the green 💪🏻 📈
    That's great news. Now then, I just need Bitcoin to hit £39,000 and I'll be joining you 😎
  • Options
    Internet Computer is my achilles heal. Currently at £29.88, bought (a lot) at £90.25. I can't bring myself to cut and run. 
  • Options
    Bitcoin has broke £30,000. First time since 19th May. 
  • Options
    Major resistance level at $41k, if we break through that would be very decent. 
  • Options
    $41.8k ….rooooooofer
  • Options
    My portfolio starting to look a lot better lately.

Sadly, as previously discussed, it's only ZIL now which is really dragging it down. Still 52% down on that.
  • Options
    My portfolio starting to look a lot better lately.

Sadly, as previously discussed, it's only ZIL now which is really dragging it down. Still 52% down on that.
    Zil dragging it down for me as well.  Need it to kick on.  Hopefully it will move but I’m unsure 

I think a big problem is that there are so many of these coins/currencies now that it’s hard to know which ones are going to be successful, and which ones are going to just bob along and not much else

I still have faith with Zil having read the white paper and followed them
    etc, but who knows
  • Options
    ZIL having a little breakout now. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If zil can break out from this level we in Biz
  • Options
    Zil will come good  ;)
  • Options
    If zil can break out from this level we in Biz

Update on this, looks like we got rejected, maybe further downside to around 5 cents. 
  • Options
    Less than 24 hours until ethereum’s London update goes live and ethereum becomes deflationary.
  • Options
    Less than 24 hours until ethereum’s London update goes live and ethereum becomes deflationary.
    Can you repost this in English for myself and maybe some others?
  • Options
    Number go up
  • Options
    Some ethereum starts being burned forever. Less supply and more/similar demand = price goes up. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Number go up
    I said can I have it in English not in millwall. 
  • Options
    Nice little shot in the arm for btc in the last few hours 
  • Options

Zil, up only? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Back to .25 would be nice lol 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Up to .25 $1 would be nice lol 
  • Options

Ditto bitcoin. Send plz 
  • Options
    Hopium 
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Well yeah, but back to where we were a couple of months ago would be a great start! 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Well yeah, but back to where we were a couple of months ago would be a great start! 
    Yup, not back at the price I bought in at yet  :D
  • Options
    I attempted to buy Alchemy pay @ 0.017 three days ago but couldn't get a signal in my office. Saw it later that day at 0.038 and thought over priced. Was up at 0.14 half hour ago. Well gutted. Not seen a run like that for some time. 
  • Options
    $42.9k was resistance right?  
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    shine166 said:
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Yeah I average at about .13
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    cabbles said:
    shine166 said:
    cafcpolo said:
    shine166 said:
    Yeah I average at about .13
    Same I think