Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    AXS seems to be mooning, made 25% and hit my take profit overnight. waiting for a pullback to $29 to hopefully ride it to another 25% move.

caught my bid perfectly.

Take profit triggered 30% in a day 🤝 
    Lovely stuff 

Absolute hopium for us holders to wake up to.

Got my text from NatWest y’day about stopping transactions to Binance.  Fortunately I haven’t got any more money to invest  :D

Ive read somewhere they aren’t great at giving you your money back either?  So if and when I do see a profit, I’d imagine I’ll have to transfer what I have in crypto to another wallet and then exchange for GBP
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    AXS seems to be mooning, made 25% and hit my take profit overnight. waiting for a pullback to $29 to hopefully ride it to another 25% move.

caught my bid perfectly.

Take profit triggered 30% in a day 🤝 
    Lovely stuff 

Absolute hopium for us holders to wake up to.

Got my text from NatWest y’day about stopping transactions to Binance.  Fortunately I haven’t got any more money to invest  :D

Ive read somewhere they aren’t great at giving you your money back either?  So if and when I do see a profit, I’d imagine I’ll have to transfer what I have in crypto to another wallet and then exchange for GBP
    Coinbase
  • Options

BTC daily RSI looks like its going to break out of a 6 month long trend soon. Big move incoming.
    We’ve now broken upwards out of this trend, one that’s been formed since January. Approaching the top of a similar downward trend on the weekly rsi too. 

• Options

BTC daily RSI looks like its going to break out of a 6 month long trend soon. Big move incoming.
    We’ve now broken upwards out of this trend, one that’s been formed since January. Approaching the top of a similar downward trend on the weekly rsi too. 

Well it certainly looks that way currently.
  • Options
    Hopium!

• Options
    BITCOING APPROACHING 40,000...

More than $700 million of Bitcoin shorts were liquidated on Monday, the most of any day in at least the past three months, according to data from Bybt.com.
    As prices spiked higher Monday, activity in Bitcoin futures surged. Over 1,000 contracts changed hands in a 10-minute trading window. As a result, volumes in the July front contract were around 10 times the average as of 9:20 a.m. in Hong Kong.
  • Options
    Wow, great opening to the week for bitcoin. Would need a good week to really flip to being bullish. Although would take a lot to convince me this isn’t a big bull trap. We shall see. 
  • Options
    I was going to be buying some Linkies this week, but I'll put it in a stablecoin, and wait for the dip again
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:

Is that forecast (which way incidentally?) really based on those two blue lines (one of which is a straight line between two points - who would have thought it?)?

And I'd hope that 'technical analysis' would be a bit more sophisticated than the diagram shows.

Umpire's call, I reckon.
    "Umpire's call" huh?

Imagine being this wrong.

trolls and bears can get fucked. 
  • Options

approaching a key level ($41k) and top of the range, wouldn't expect it to break through the blue trend line on the first go, either. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AMP up 45% on the 24 hrs for me, so slightly back into profit of about £3 😁 (Only thing that is). Sadly only have £50 worth so not going to make me rich and still £1600 down overall. Where's that big bull?
  • Options
    $41k incoming
  • Options
    $41k incoming
    A lot of green candles in a row over the last few days.  Long may it continue 

I had resigned myself to it potentially dropping a lot more last week (still could of course), but this has a decent feel about it 
  • Options
    It’s news like this I made me hold even when I went into loss territory.  More mainstream acceptance and those of us who believe in this will see validation.  Caution of course when trading/investing, but this has the sense of what a gold rush might have been like back in the day when the U.S was getting further west in its expansion. 
  • Options
    You mean taking advantage of the native population and killing 100,000 people? ;-)
  • Options
    WSS said:
    You mean taking advantage of the native population and killing 100,000 people? ;-)
    Ha.  Just thinking of a Deadwood type tv show for crypto.  Ian McShane having run ins with Elon Musk
  • Options
    Drop of 10% across the board between 20:30-22:30. Wonder what spooked this time?
  • Options
    Drop of 10% across the board between 20:30-22:30. Wonder what spooked this time?
    Couldn’t get that $41k.  Oh well.  Good little bounce.  Best signs we’ve had in while 
  • Options
    Hit the top of the range and got rejected, pretty standard price action. Bit gutted it just missed my take profit order and smashed down into my stop loss… should’ve moved my stop I guess! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazon came out and denied the earlier story about planning to accept BTC payments
  • Options

https://www.coindesk.com/amazon-no-we-have-no-plans-to-accept-bitcoin-payments
  • Options
    Hit the top of the range and got rejected, pretty standard price action. Bit gutted it just missed my take profit order and smashed down into my stop loss… should’ve moved my stop I guess! 
    made it back this morning on AXS. Looks like NFT alts are the place to be at the moment.
  • Options
    made it back this morning on AXS. Looks like NFT alts are the place to be at the moment.
    Damien Hirsts current NFT project will have helped, someone like that getting on board makes peolle take notice. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Damien Hirsts current NFT project will have helped, someone like that getting on board makes peolle take notice. 

Is that the 10,000 pieces he's selling for £2000 each which are either on canvas or digital format? My wife was thinking about picking up one of them. Is there any good reason to go with the digital format? Can't see why you'd go down that road myself.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Is that the 10,000 pieces he's selling for £2000 each which are either on canvas or digital format? My wife was thinking about picking up one of them. Is there any good reason to go with the digital format? Can't see why you'd go down that road myself.
    Yeah thats the one $2000 each. You buy an NFT and then after 2 months can trade it for the original. The NFT then gets destroyed... or if you keep the NFT, the physical piece of Art gets binned. I entered but unfortunately didn't get picked. 
  • Options
    Out of interest which format would you have gone for?

• Options

I'd have swapped for the original. Someone did offer me a winning email, but I'm such a luddite that I didn't wanna lose £1500 so passed. I think there's 1 more round of emails to go out, so my fingers are still crossed. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

I'd have swapped for the original. Someone did offer me a winning email, but I'm such a luddite that I didn't wanna lose £1500 so passed. I think there's 1 more round of emails to go out, so my fingers are still crossed. 
    Best of luck.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

SAND, NFT token with some distance left to run imo. Also, cup and handle, anyone?