Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options
    Finally got my Coinbase account approved so going to dip my toe in.  Any recommendations to start with?  Also once bought do I transfer to a Coinbase wallet?  
    always, always always start off with bitcoin.
  • Options
    Looking at DNT and LOOM today...
  • Options
    Was moving some art around to free up funds and missed the bottom by 6 or so hours... next time it is
  • Options
    Back up it goes...
  • Options
    Looks like it might be pumping again
  • Options
    I’m just going to hold now, but if it gets above $41k this time, it’s like, just how high can it get?  
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I’m just going to hold now, but if it gets above $41k this time, it’s like, just how high can it get?  
    Who knows! I'm nearly back where I was now as my alt coins have been performing well today, that could quickly change though.
  • Options
    They go up and down, I’ve got prices I’ll sell at so playing long 
  • Options
    I wonder if it can break $41k this time
  • Options
    Some are saying they reckon $40,000
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dipped to 38 again, holding now but who knows :-) 
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/trader__david/status/1349748218293346304?s=21

2% of all ethereum were transferred off exchanges yesterday. Can we officially declare alt season? 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Alt season tactic - look for alts that haven’t pumped yet and/or have broken out of their trend on the daily/4hr chart. They’ll likely dip a little to the old resistance level (retest), and then pump bigger. Surfed CREAM yesterday doing this. Got my eye on TROY today. 
  • Options
    Link has taken off, doubt we’ll ever see that at below $20 soon enough 
  • Options
    I’m gonna end up being like the Bitcoin pizza guy aren’t I? Sold my big bag of LINK at $4 after buying at 40 cents 
  • Options
    I’m gonna end up being like the Bitcoin pizza guy aren’t I? Sold my big bag of LINK at $4 after buying at 40 cents 
    Don't worry, its like that with Art. Some of the stuff I sold for 5k, is now worth 60k. Cant own everything!. But at the same time, things I've paid £500 for are now worth 50k 
  • Options
    if bitcoin drops any lower its fucked imo.
  • Options
    Yeah not looking good right now
  • Options
    OK outside looking in question. If people think btc will hit $100 by the end of the year, how is it bad if it drops now, here in jan ? Surely that's just top up time ?

BTW I know absolutely fk all obvs and only have £500 on zil for the crack to see where that ends up in a couple years. 
  • Options
    Shock horror, Crypto is volatile, and it's a feature and a bug.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glovepup said:
    Yeah not looking good right now
    kept support, filled my bid at 34,750 feels good man
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    OK outside looking in question. If people think btc will hit $100 by the end of the year, how is it bad if it drops now, here in jan ? Surely that's just top up time ?

BTW I know absolutely fk all obvs and only have £500 on zil for the crack to see where that ends up in a couple years. 
    it isn't bad, dips are good. Especially when they maintain the trend. My worry was that if it slammed through support at 35000 ish it was fucked. Thankfully it more than held. 
  • Options
    BTW, if Biden get his stimulus bill through, and put $1,400 into Americans bank accounts, a load of it will be invested in crypto and the markets, so expect a pick up then 
  • Options
    Once the Biden stimulus $triilions start being absorbed into the US cash flows I’d expect Bitcoin & other Cryptos to start pushing North. There is a fascinating video floating around of a Russian Bitcoin mining warehouse being built in Norilsk, if you google it you will find it. 

Always remember this Crypto market can be very volatile, gains can very quickly be wiped out but for the brave there are immense returns to be made. Personally I am not in Crypto’s, I just do not understand it. 
  • Options
    It dipped again, but I will hold.  I just believe long term, good things will come of it.  
  • Options
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    @kentaddick How you feeling about IYF now? Worth buying the dip? 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Over 800% profit on PARSIQ for me, whilst BTC isn't performing too great right now other cyrpto's like Link are. Still waiting on SWAP to do it's thing.