Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton women news - (2024-25 fixtures p78)

1767778798082»

Comments

• Looks like we've signed Linvoy Primus' daughter Atlanta, midfielder for Southampton and Jamaica 
  • edited September 17
    Is she the first to play for Charlton, with links to the other team (in this case Mens) in a playing capacity
  • 22 Sep: Durham, HOME, 12 noon. At The Valley. £10 adult, £7 over-65, £6 under-25, £5 under-18
    29 Sep: Blackburn Rovers, away. 12 noon. At Ewood Park. £10 adult, £8 over-65, £6 under-18, £4 under-12. Tickets from here.
    2 Oct (Weds): Tottenham Hotspur (League Cup), HOME, 7.15pm. At The Valley. Prices to be confirmed.
    6 Oct: Sunderland, HOME, 2pm. At The Valley. £10 adult, £7 over-65, £6 under-25, £5 under-18. Also live on YouTube.
    13 Oct: London City Lionesses, away. 2pm. At Hayes Lane (Bromley FC). £13 adult, £9 over-65, £9 under-23, £7 under-18. Tickets from here (sold by Bromley). 
    20 Oct: Newcastle United, away, 12 noon. At Kingston Park (Newcastle Falcons RFC). £8.75 adult, £3.75 concessions. Tickets from here (not on sale yet).

Newcastle ticket prices are the prices for the main West stand - it's slightly cheaper for the terraces at either end. From Google it looks like the north end is uncovered, the west stand and south terrace both have a roof.
    Spurs tickets are now on sale. £5 adults, £3 over 65 or under 25, £1 under 18. 
  • Is she the first to play for Charlton, with links to the other team (in this case Mens) in a playing capacity
    I can't off-hand think of another case where both were players. Natasha Dowie played for us very successfully. Can't for the life of me remember anything about her uncle, though.
  • Is she the first to play for Charlton, with links to the other team (in this case Mens) in a playing capacity
    I can't off-hand think of another case where both were players. Natasha Dowie played for us very successfully. Can't for the life of me remember anything about her uncle, though.
    The Aluko's are probably the next best example, had Sone ever signed for us