Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham festival 2018

Comments

• Options
    Anyway, here is my lucky 31

1:30 Shattered Love
    2:10 Sort It out
    2:50 Un de Sceaux
    3:30 Yanworth
    4:10 The Storyteller
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

No wonder Bob posts on here from the comfort of Munro Mansions !!!

After what Bob said about the first two days and it continues in the same vein, he may be posting from Munro Maisonette from next month.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    bobmunro said:

1.30 Invitation Only - followed it for a couple of years now and although it doesn't owe me anything I believe it will win today.

2.50 Un De Sceaux - the proverbial good thing.

3.30 Bacardys (EW) - already backed ante-post

4.50 Laurina - already backed at big price ante-post - WILL WIN and another star in the making

Come on Bob, have a go at the handicaps :smiley:
  • Options

Joined the BAND OF BLOOD brothers (and sisters maybe) for the Kim Muir today and, alongside FINAL NUDGE, I'm adding a 3rd (small) interest in the form of a shilling each way on the outsider ACTINPIECES 33/1 - tough 7y-o mare, will love the ground, up in the weights but fairly-treated relative to the more fancied Aubusson and Band Of Blood, ridden by last year's winning jockette Gina Andrews.

Following the Master....
  • Options
    Addickted said:

MrOneLung said:

No wonder Bob posts on here from the comfort of Munro Mansions !!!

After what Bob said about the first two days and it continues in the same vein, he may be posting from Munro Maisonette from next month.

We never expect to win Cheltenham week - great for recruitment and to give a little back!!

Munro Mansions is safe, I think!!
  • Options
    Matt Chapman is cringe-inducing. I like him, but he's cringe-inducing.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Matt Chapman is cringe-inducing. I like him, but he's cringe-inducing.

I want to hate him but find myself liking him.
  • Options
    He’s a bell end but a harmless bell end and he clearly loves what he does.

I really enjoy watching the two blokes on ATR on a Friday night, the bald bloke and the fella with the glasses. They’re good to watch.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

I really enjoy watching two blokes ATM on a Friday night, the bald bloke and the fella with the glasses. They’re good to watch.

Really! @ValleyGary

• Options
    Had a tip for Penhill in the 1530. Won at the track before. In form. Underexposed. Whatever that means.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

bobmunro said:

1.30 Invitation Only - followed it for a couple of years now and although it doesn't owe me anything I believe it will win today.

2.50 Un De Sceaux - the proverbial good thing.

3.30 Bacardys (EW) - already backed ante-post

4.50 Laurina - already backed at big price ante-post - WILL WIN and another star in the making

Come on Bob, have a go at the handicaps :smiley:
    I do!! Well one race a year anyway!
  • Options
    1st1Shattered Love (IRE)4/1
    2ndTerrefort (FR)3/1 f
    3rdBenatar (IRE)10/1

Free bet it is :(
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

LenGlover said:

Joined the BAND OF BLOOD brothers (and sisters maybe) for the Kim Muir today and, alongside FINAL NUDGE, I'm adding a 3rd (small) interest in the form of a shilling each way on the outsider ACTINPIECES 33/1 - tough 7y-o mare, will love the ground, up in the weights but fairly-treated relative to the more fancied Aubusson and Band Of Blood, ridden by last year's winning jockette Gina Andrews.

Following the Master....
    @MrOneLung 's the man Len
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

LenGlover said:

Following the Master....
    1.30 - SHATTERED LOVE, who I took at 15/2, is now 5/1. Bit short now for my liking so I'd look at Finian's Oscar (7/1). Cracking race though
    Hey man gimme some credit :frowning:

Well done to all those on!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Horses to avoid: (My each ways in other words):

2:10 Sykes

2:50 Cloudy Dream

3:30 Uknowwhatimeanharry

4:10 Oldgrangewood

4:50 High School Days

5:30 Final Nudge, Band of Blood

Well done Len. First person to mention Shattered Love in the thread...... ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

LenGlover said:

Following the Master....
    1.30 - SHATTERED LOVE, who I took at 15/2, is now 5/1. Bit short now for my liking so I'd look at Finian's Oscar (7/1). Cracking race though

Sorry @PaddyP17 - that's twice I've done that to you Chief
    Nice winner - congrats
    :smiley:
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Horses to avoid: (My each ways in other words):

2:10 Sykes

2:50 Cloudy Dream

3:30 Uknowwhatimeanharry

4:10 Oldgrangewood

4:50 High School Days

5:30 Final Nudge, Band of Blood

You the Man Len
    Nice one.
  • Options
    Sorry a little side track from Cheltenham
    Oxford is fine this morning and will go again soon as he didn’t really race at all yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

LenGlover said:

Following the Master....

Real men dont have two in the same race @PaddyP17
  • Options
    Thanks Guinness
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

LenGlover said:

Following the Master....

Real men dont have two in the same race @PaddyP17

Who cares?

• Options

Oxford is fine this morning and will go again soon as he didn’t really race at all yesterday

Cheers for the update Killer. Great news. Better luck next time.
  • Options
    Glencoe 7/2 in race as competitive as this, mad
  • Options

Good to hear.
  • Options
    Great race that!!
  • Options
    Get in! Delta work was my big one of the week
  • Options
    Should I have gone to specsavers or didn't the photo finish pic show Glencoe nose touch the line first ?
  • Options
    Appalling ride from Johnson on Louis Vac Pouch. Ran like a rank outsider rather than a tipped, 4th-favourite. Very suspicious.