Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eating raw chicken

Comments

• Options
    In all seriousness, judging by the amount of chicken left I doubt you have eaten enough to make yourself sick, it does now be in bring in to question the rest of the dish though, ie the pork.

It would have to have been reheated in order to serve it to you and the legal temp for that is 75 degrees, they clearly didn't check the temp of the chicken so you would also question the other elements of the dish.

Also the "batoning" of the carrots is shoddy at best.
  • Options

I actually looked up,your IP address expecting you to be on one of your African jaunts!

Lol, no back in the UK now, currently in North Yorkshire; outer Northallerton! I've only had food poisoning in the UK. But I did get typhoid twice in Pakistan; nether time very badly which confounded the Doctor's as they didn't believe I actually had Typhoid but the test showed I did.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

You got the shits yet?

Nope, not yet anyway. No vomiting yet either.
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

Shit the bed..

That’s the fear...

Good luck Mrs P, bet you feel like you are playing the waiting game. Remember you ladies are made of stronger minerals than us wimpy blokes
    Bet, she would rather have a wimpy.
  • Options
    Only on here could currently over 60 comments be made about a man, in a hotel room , who is waiting to shit himself or puke up or both !

You couldn't make it up ! We are a unique club in so many ways !
  • Options

I actually looked up,your IP address expecting you to be on one of your African jaunts!

Lol, no back in the UK now, currently in North Yorkshire; outer Northallerton! I've only had food poisoning in the UK. But I did get typhoid twice in Pakistan; nether time very badly which confounded the Doctor's as they didn't believe I actually had Typhoid but the test showed I did.
    Had food poisoning twice, once in Pakistan, once in Frankfurt.

Horrific experiences, hope you avoid it.
  • Options
    Apologies sorry I didn't clock the profile name ! Actually even funnier now I Know your a woman !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Apologies sorry I didn't clock the profile name ! Actually even funnier now I Know your a woman !

Thanks!
  • Options

@Chef_addick as an expert in your trade you must look at that dish with the same level of disgust I sometimes look at @cabbles moderating attempts...

True, but with some decent training there is hope for @wibbles and his moderating, unfortunately whoever cooked that chicken is beyond helping.
  • Options

I’m tempted to put this on the wtf thread.

• Options
    It looks like my, "try not to think about it" advice might not be going so well with minute by minute updates on whether the...er...powder room is seeing any action yet.
  • Options

60 comments be made about a man, in a hotel room ,

Help me out here out Raplhie baby, was it the ‘Princess’ or the ‘Fiona’ bit that made you think it was a man?
    We are a gender fluid club ! You know that ! We can call ourselves what ever we choose, 90% of the people on here at female.
  • Options
    In my experience even the French cook chicken all the way through.

That picture is really shocking, feel queasy looking at it!
  • Options
    As previously mentioned food poisioning usually takes around 6 hours to kick in. You need to take your mind off of it though, if it happens it happens..
  • Options

As previously mentioned food poisioning usually takes around 6 hours to kick in. You need to take your mind off of it though, if it happens it happens..

Can take longer than that to develop. Try up to three days or so.
  • Options
    Jesus after looking at that picture I think I'm going to be doing the puking for you in a minute, that is horrendus.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haven’t got a clucking clue
  • Options
    Will sleep with the bathroom light on and a bin by the bed!
  • Options
    I'm sure I speak for us all when saying hope you are ok. Early morning update required !
  • Options
    Thanks all. Will just have to see
  • Options
    Try KFC next time.
  • Options
    I think the Twitter account twitter.com/ShepCoxInvest should feel the full force of your it's in the morning, Princess Fiona.
  • Options

Will sleep with the bathroom light on and a bin by the bed!

If there is an imminent eruption from both ends, may i suggest the bin for the vomit.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I think the Twitter account twitter.com/ShepCoxInvest should feel the full force of your it's in the morning, Princess Fiona.

And, for good measure, their Director, Nick Carlile can be found on twitter.com/NickMonopolyMan