Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• He would be here already if he was going to sign. That shithouse won’t give us the steam of his piss from now on after our heroes latest trick. Legends.
  • edited August 2018
  • So of our 2 reported targets we've got one who isn't even getting on the Leeds bench, and another who is a sub for his teams reserves in the Carabao cup!

This is going well.
  • sam3110 said:

So of our 2 reported targets we've got one who isn't even getting on the Leeds bench, and another who is a sub for his teams reserves in the Carabao cup!

This is going well.

Not sure you can call this team West Ham reserves.....

Adrian
    Zabaleta Diop Ogbonna Creasers
    Obiang Rice
    Yarmolenko Perez Snodgrass
    Hernandez
    Interesting that one of the few British names, Cresswell, was the one which was spellchecked to something different!
  • sam3110 said:

So of our 2 reported targets we've got one who isn't even getting on the Leeds bench, and another who is a sub for his teams reserves in the Carabao cup!

This is going well.

Adrian
    Obiang Rice
    Hernandez
    Reserves meaning that it's not their current first team. They made 9-10 changes from the weekend defeat at Arsenal.
  • sam3110 said:

This is going well.

Adrian
    Obiang Rice
    Hernandez
    Reserves meaning that it's not their current first team. They made 9-10 changes from the weekend defeat at Arsenal.
    But that's not a reserve team. A reserve team would be players who won't feature in the first team usually, and have a bunch of youth players in it.

They also had Fabianski, Balbuena, Felipe Anderson, Antonio and Masuaku on the bench, all first team players
  • They didnt bloody need him for the Cup game though!!

Where is the sense from Premier League clubs to keep their kids just to sit on the bench!!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2018
    Still a bit worried about left back. Sarr or Solly are our only options if Page gets injured/suspended. Is Jamie Mascoll ready?
  • Yayas coming

Yaya Toure is set to join a club in London (not ⁦@WestHamUtd⁩ or ⁦@CPFC⁩) So which club is it? ⁦@SpursOfficial⁩ ? ⁦@Arsenal⁩ ? ⁦@ChelseaFC⁩ ? ⁦@FulhamFC⁩ ? or ⁦@WatfordFC⁩ ?

• Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Fulham is the only likely destination for me, can't see him getting into the Spurs, Arsenal or Chelsea sides, and I think Watford are doing well enough right now.
  • Surely he’s going West Ham for the season to replace Cullen. And team up with Pellegrini and Zabaleta.
  • Redhenry said:

O'Kane turned Bolton down, thought he would get better but they have since got somebody else in. Leeds want him at Charlton, so still a slim chance he would come. Would be a standout player in League One.

Would he??

Based on what he said he doesnt want to play in League 1, if true and he ends up here cos he has nowhere else, will he even be bothered or will he just walk around the pitch like its a holiday
  • Depends on the type of person he is. You could still resist going somewhere but want to do a decent job for your reputation’s sake when you get there.

You never know who’s watching... a good early part of the season for him might mean a Champ club comes in in January.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

O'Kane turned Bolton down, thought he would get better but they have since got somebody else in. Leeds want him at Charlton, so still a slim chance he would come. Would be a standout player in League One.

Would he??

Based on what he said he doesnt want to play in League 1, if true and he ends up here cos he has nowhere else, will he even be bothered or will he just walk around the pitch like its a holiday

He's 28 and should be in his prime - yet unwanted by his club Leeds.
    Having started at then League 2 Torquay, he's successfully worked his way through the Divisions to the Championship.

It sounds like as if he's a bit afraid that if he goes to a League One club, he'll be regarded again as a League One player.
    And possibly feels that could harm his international career with the Republic of Ireland.

Someone tell him, we're going to get promoted under Lee Bowyer, he'll be our star player - and will walk straight back into the Ireland team. :smile:

• Kaikai is wanted by Brentford I thought they were better than that!
  • Kaikai is wanted by Brentford I thought they were better than that!

He did pretty well in his previous loan spell there though
  • Redhenry said:

Would he??

Do you think all of our players are Charlton fans? if any of them get a champ club come in they will be off in a heart beat. That's modern footballers I'm afraid @paulie8290
  • Anyway can we afford Cullen and O'Kane
  • Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Would he??

Do you think all of our players are Charlton fans? if any of them get a champ club come in they will be off in a heart beat. That's modern footballers I'm afraid @paulie8290
    I know that, I aint talking about being fans of the club.

He has said he doesnt want to play in league 1, he thinks he is to good for league 1, so if he doesnt get a championship club and leeds force him to join us, will he be bothered and actually try or will he treat it like a holiday because he is to good for this league (in his opinion) is what I was saying.
  • Redhenry said:

Anyway can we afford Cullen and O'Kane

Doubt Bowyer wants both. Even if he did RD won't allow him to sign two CMs.