Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Bolton news has cash fee 200k .

And we've had people saying that we couldn't even give him away.

• The fact Bowyer says it's someone we wouldn't expect to be sold I very much doubt it's Ajose/Bauer/Start.

I'll take a guess at JFC or Page.

Although Page looks decent, I can't imagine any clubs taking a punt on him at the moment with his injury record.

• Bowyer sounds confident the squad will be improved.

“We might lose one more, probably not anyone that anyone is thinking but I think we’ll be bringing in a lot more than we’ll be losing.”
  • Funny statement by boywer
    Scoham said:

Bowyer sounds confident the squad will be improved.

“We might lose one more, probably not anyone that anyone is thinking but I think we’ll be bringing in a lot more than we’ll be losing.”

Strange statement if though one
    More going
  • Scoham said:

Maybe Bowyer is ITK? :smile:

• The one no-one is thinking, maybe it's Grant or Dijksteel, someone like that?
  • Hope it isn't Grant, finally looking like a first team regular up top with Taylor and we sell him? Would sum RD up.
  • Pray we get the two midfield boys in trial
  • Hope it's Reeves or Ajose, more likely to be either Bauer or Aribo IMO. I don't think a club with take a punt on Dijksteel or Fosu just yet.
  • 200k for Magennis is a piss take .

I know - I’d have taken £100K! Total shite last season

He is a great defensive forward, but he has no anticipation, doesn't really hold the ball up and can't finish
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope it's Reeves or Ajose, more likely to be either Bauer or Aribo IMO. I don't think a club with take a punt on Dijksteel or Fosu just yet.

It won’t be Reeves. Saw him down at David Lloyd in the week and he could hardly walk without his protective boot. He said he’d be training in a couple of weeks but I can’t see it myself
  • Swisdom said:

Josh who everyone says is crap and won’t be missed? Sold for more than we paid, even though he’s crap.

Trust me we will miss him

The fee is irrelevant, it all goes to Roland.
  • edited July 2018

The fact Bowyer says it's someone we wouldn't expect to be sold I very much doubt it's Ajose/Bauer/Start.

Doubt JFC or Page would've played today if he was being sold. I reckon it's Ajose.
  • jdsd42 said:

Funny statement by boywer

Scoham said:

Strange statement if though one
    More going
    We've already lost so many so unless he's signing 30 this week he's chatting shite
  • _MrDick said:

Hope it's Reeves or Ajose, more likely to be either Bauer or Aribo IMO. I don't think a club with take a punt on Dijksteel or Fosu just yet.

It won’t be Reeves. Saw him down at David Lloyd in the week and he could hardly walk without his protective boot. He said he’d be training in a couple of weeks but I can’t see it myself
    Yeah but Robinson loves him so you never know
  • Woodman not in the Newcastle squad playing Porto tonight although he was last Wednesday when they played hull
  • Could it be Mark Marshall? Was talk about him going wasn't there but all quiet now.
  • “Tariq [Fosu] is actually going to be out up to six weeks, so he’s got more chance of winning the lottery tonight than playing next Saturday.

“Igor [Vetokele] is another six weeks away while Billy Clarke and Ben Reeves are probably slightly more. They’re all long-terms.

“[Anfernee] Djiksteel is still on antibiotics but is on the mend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

Maybe some premiership loan youngsters in. I am betting Bauer to leave. A few more injuries & the team is toast.
  • “We have to bring a keeper in to have competition for Dill. You have to have healthy competition in every position and goalkeeping is no different. Dill knows that, we’ve spoken to him this week. We need a centre-half, a right-sided centre half, we’ve only got Pat (Bauer) in the building. Maybe another midfielder and maybe another striker.”
  • edited July 2018
    Nicholas said:

I’ll only bring in people if it is going to make us better. I will only recommend someone to the owner that is going to make us better."

“We’re picky, because the type of players we want there aren’t many out there. Like I’ve said before if I can’t get the exact type of player that I want I won’t bring on someone just for the sake of bringing them in. What’s the point in me wasting the money?”

Quotes stolen straight from Gobshite's pocket. Same old shit different season.

why then haven't you signed Ward, Ince or Dawkins. By your own admission you are only bringing in certain players so what is going on ?/ Not fair on them if you are only "having a look" - but then that is not what you are doing....or are you ??

Talks less than KR but still the same bollox.
  • The fact Bowyer says it's someone we wouldn't expect to be sold I very much doubt it's Ajose/Bauer/Start.

Nooooooooo

Or Aribo :(
  • Nicholas said:

I’ll only bring in people if it is going to make us better. I will only recommend someone to the owner that is going to make us better."

“We’re picky, because the type of players we want there aren’t many out there. Like I’ve said before if I can’t get the exact type of player that I want I won’t bring on someone just for the sake of bringing them in. What’s the point in me wasting the money?”

Quotes stolen straight from Gobshite's pocket. Same old shit different season.

why then haven't you signed Ward, Ince or Dawkins. By your own admission you are only bringing in certain players so what is going on ?/ Not fair on them if you are only "having a look" - but then that is not what you are doing....or are you ??

Talks less than KR but still the same bollox.
    I'm hoping he's seen enough from Ince, Ward and Dawkins to sign at least a couple of them. But he may not plan to start them v. Sunderland, so rested them today?
  • We are in the most pathetic position at the start of a season yet, absolute shambles, and if anyone thinks this unbeaten preseason is anything to go you’re simply delusional, Sunderland will wallop us.

The injury list is not bad luck it’s because we sign the ones no one wants because they’re injury prone, Rohan Ince now getting everyone’s hopes up is comical he will be injured again before you know it. Fosu injury and now Taylor a doubt for start of season has done it for me I really couldn’t care now.

Flag away if you must but Roland I hope you catch something terminal.

I agree! I didn't even feel pleased we drew with Brighton and beat Norwich! And I believe RD is gonna leave us short on players and when he will sell us to Aussies after the loan windows shuts on 31st August!!!!