Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Henderson ?

Henderson ?

Looks a lot like him
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Crusty54 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

2 and a bit days left.

The transfer window closes on the 9th.
    Does it I know the Prem window does I just assumed ours would stop before we commenced as well. oh well still not long.
    However we can make loan signings up to the end of August, which can also include the option to become permanent in January.
    And free agents can be signed after the 9th like Ince, Dawkins etc.
    But only until the end of August. After this they can’t play until January.
    If they are a free agent on the 9th we can sign them at any time. See best, leon
    Cafc43v3r said:

Crusty54 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

2 and a bit days left.

Does it I know the Prem window does I just assumed ours would stop before we commenced as well. oh well still not long.
    However we can make loan signings up to the end of August, which can also include the option to become permanent in January.
    If they are a free agent on the 9th we can sign them at any time. See best, leon
    Cafc43v3r said:

Crusty54 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

2 and a bit days left.

Cafc43v3r said:

Crusty54 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

2 and a bit days left.

Cafc43v3r said:

Crusty54 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

2 and a bit days left.

Cafc43v3r said:

Crusty54 said:

bobcafc7 said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

Scoham said:

cfgs said:

2 and a bit days left.

cafcfan said:

Scoham said:

The player in question has to have been released from his former club before the closing of the window.

So the rules around free transfers haven’t changed?
    Scoham said:

The player in question has to have been released from his former club before the closing of the window.

So the rules around free transfers haven’t changed?
    I believe if say a player is released today, we could sign them anytime before 31st August. Previously we would have been able to sign them until 30th November and they would have been able to play straight away. Now if we sign them between 1st September-30th November, they cannot play until January.
    Wrong. If a player is released and therefore a free agent before 31 August, then he can be signed and play anytime. Just for the sake of clarity, yet again, here it is from the horse's mouth. https://efl.com/news/2018/february/earlier-closure-of-transfer-window-agreed-by-efl-clubs/

In addition, EFL clubs will still be able to:

Sign players on Standard Loan up to the 31st August 2018
    Sign players on Standard Loan up to 31st August 2018 with an option to agree a permanent transfer when the next window opens
    Register players who ceased to be registered with a club during the period up until 31st August 2018
    Transfer players OUT to a club in any League whose window is still open

It states quite clearly that free agents can be registered. It does not state that they can play.

Other places state that they can't play until the January transfer window.
  • Who cares about the rules and regulations around transfers - we’re not gonna be signing anyone!
  • Henderson ?

Henderson ?

Looks a lot like him
    If that’s hendo then he’s been on a diet

• Can't see Hendo ever wanting to play under the regime ever again the way he was hung out to dry after the 5-0 mauling at Huddersfield......unless JJ has talked him round.
  • It's a footballer with a beard, that reduces it to around 10000 possible players...
  • Think that is an ex Charlton keeper, Scott Carson
  • Can’t be Hendo as it doesn’t appear injured
  • Sponsored links:

• It’s Maynard-Brewer
  • It’s Maynard-Brewer

not him. he’s got blonde hair
  • Looks like that’s aussie keeper who used to play for Reading
    But is probably a coach
  • Valley11 said:

Looks like that’s aussie keeper who used to play for Reading
    But is probably a coach

Federici is at Stoke now .
  • Pretty sure it's Olivier Giroud. Glad to see he can play in goal a bit so obviously a direct replacement for Magennis
  • Maynard Brewer is walking past
  • We will be announcing the signing of Joe Eliiott before Friday.

Who he ?

Yeah! I'm in Euphoria with that one
  • Sponsored links:

• _nam11 said:

Maynard Brewer is walking past

Take that back. AMB was another part. No idea who the chap after 39secs was.
  • edited August 2018

We will be announcing the signing of Joe Eliiott before Friday.

Who he ?

The lead singer of Def Leppard. A surprising signing, but at least it's someone else to add to the squad.
    Does he know Nessun Dorma to get the crowd going?
  • It probably isn’t Henderson, but he is certainly going to leave Forest this summer, he would be their third or fourth choice now. Be decent in League One, that is for sure.
  • Sage said:

It probably isn’t Henderson, but he is certainly going to leave Forest this summer, he would be their third or fourth choice now. Be decent in League One, that is for sure.

I didn't think his contract expired until 2019 so maybe out on loan again?
  • LB’s press conference tomorrow. Surely there has to be some news on the trailists??

Who he ?

The lead singer of Def Leppard. A surprising signing, but at least it's someone else to add to the squad.
    That's correct. As a birthday treat to the great man I started a rumour about signing him.
  • Apparently Elliot ward was on 10k a week at Blackburn. Wages could be an issue