Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Tunisia

Comments

• Options
    Pickford:6 not much to do.
    Trippier7 played decent.
    Walker 6 why does he start as a defensive player ?
    Stones 7 only mistake was the air shot in their box.
    McGuire 7 great runner with the ball.
    Young 5 no left foot !
    Henderson 7 hard working midfielder.
    Ali 6 not much impact, if injured why did he stay on ?
    Sterling 4 failed yet again in an England shirt.
    Lingard 5 you can't miss 4 chances at this level.

Kane 8 two great poachers goal. The only world class player we have now.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Curb_It said:

What did the BBC show? i was watching the ITV London news live from the Bermondsey Flag Estate.

A spoof look into the future after winning the tournament next month.
    Am I the only one who thought this was a clever, fun way to start their coverage? I thought it was good.
  • Options
    Will that bent ref get another game?
  • Options

No Tunisian player received a yellow card.

I bet the ref received a brown envelope though
    Dispute that. Clearly a platinum ebvelope.
  • Options
    Thought we did Ok. We looked like a team, stuck at it and got what we deserved. That’s not to neglect that we should have scored at least two and possibly four in the first half. I think the players and manager leave the game with more credit than most recent Euro/WC performances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:

Will that bent ref get another game?

Hope not. The bloke was clueless.
  • Options
    Tunisia look a good Rugby side
  • Options
    If Belgium beat Tunisia or draw, then an England win against Panama will ensure qualification. Qualifying with a game to go will be a nice luxury.
  • Options

That ginger let Maguire go. Never trust a ginger :wink:

They were playing a ringer there. Unless he dyes his hair he must be the only natural ginger in Tunisia.
    At least one other - I used to play football with a Tunisian bloke with ginger hair. He was absolutely fucking mental (I'd imagine you would be with the stick he must have got as a kid). Like Canelo Alvarez - ginger Mexicans must be as rare as rocking horse shit
  • Options
    Not seen Belgium v Panama yet but if we can’t rip Panama a new one we deserve to go home.
  • Options
    Pleased with that. Tunisia played for the draw and sat back all night

We kept plugging away and got the deserved win

Confidence that will come from a last minute winner always helps
  • Options
    Hope that’s Young’s last appearance. Rashford has to start.
  • Options
    Woeful but we won...years ago the premier league was supposed to be set up to enhance our chances in these competitions. ..try telling those two man utd pratts playing up front....Pathetic..we are going backwards...club before country.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Imagine spending all that money to go to Russia just so you can film your own stupid thick mouth hanging open while you react to a goal going in. Just watch the bloody match
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Woeful but we won...years ago the premier league was supposed to be set up to enhance our chances in these competitions. ..try telling those two man utd pratts playing up front....Pathetic..we are going backwards...club before country.

Sterling plays for Citeh though Chippy :wink:
  • Options

If Belgium beat Tunisia or draw, then an England win against Panama will ensure qualification. Qualifying with a game to go will be a nice luxury.

Based on what we've seen today i'll be absolutely fucking amazed if both us and Belgium don't both have 6 points going into the last game.
    Especially as Tunisia will have to attack Belgium more, a draw is unlikely to be enough
  • Options
    Best players:
    Trippier - Really rate the guy, good forward and a decent defender to boot
    Stones - Thought he was assured and made himself a presence in their box
    Kane - Great positioning for both goals. Didn't have the best game but he's our only striker and is there to score goals, which he did
    Mention to Rashford and Loftus-Cheek who tried to make things happen and were decent cameos

Average:
    Lingard - great runs, shite finishing
    Henderson - Thought he was instrumental in our start but lacked urgency in the second half and created nothing

Poor:
    Young - 1 good cross all game, think Rose comes in personally
    Sterling - Just don't think he suits our side at the moment and think he should be an impact sub

Pickford didn't have much to do, Walker was ok but stupidly gave away the penalty. Maguire done well getting forward 2nd half but not sure on him. Will let Alli off as don't think he was 100%
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Belgium Tunisia is the day before our game so we will know what we need from Panama.
  • Options
    W

Belgium Tunisia is the day before our game so we will know what we need from Panama.

We need to win every game to ensure we take on a second best side.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

W

We need to win every game to ensure we take on a second best side.
    But then after that it could be a potential QF against Brazil/Germany? Would you rather take 2nd and face the winner of Group H but then potentially play Mexico/Serbia/Switzerland in the quarter final?