Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    I know the rumor is false but TBH i always thought villa would be the ones to come in for him. They saw him make Mings look ordinary in that testimonial last year and i don't think villa have much of a strike force anyway.
    Mings is pretty ordinary to be fair. Only reason he is anywhere near the England squad is because he is left footed. 
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:
    I know the rumor is false but TBH i always thought villa would be the ones to come in for him. They saw him make Mings look ordinary in that testimonial last year and i don't think villa have much of a strike force anyway.
    Mings is pretty ordinary to be fair. Only reason he is anywhere near the England squad is because he is left footed. 

he played well up to the England call up
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:

A decent half season for Villa in the Championship, followed by a small number of good games in the PL shouldn't be enough to earn an England call up
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:

A decent half season for Villa in the Championship, followed by a small number of good games in the PL shouldn't be enough to earn an England call up
    Form should be enough at least. 
  • Options
    Jay Boothroyd did it from the champ from memory, and in terms of quality Lyle is far better.
  • Options
    Bothroyd only got one call up didn't he?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'm not convinced Brentford still want him. Even if they sell Benrahma they'll have the money to go after better quality players.

Plus they also have 2 young strikers (Forss and Dervisoglu) ready to come into the side if any of the main guys leave.
    They'll go for Toney and Taylor... Just wait and see. 
    Toney is the gamble surely as younger  
  • Options
    Villa?! Guaranteed hat-trick against us then next year 🙈 
  • Options
    Judging by the impotence of Villa's forward line, Lyle Taylor is better that all of them now. They should go for him in their return to the Championship with Norwich and Bournemouth. Get Karlan Grant to play along side and they have 35 goals if they stay fit.
  • Options
    Anyone know why we've not heard where he's gone to? 
    Millwall don’t want to announce it till the season’s finished 
    Think they were the club to get rid of him as a youngster 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taylor being a free transfer will attract lots of clubs 
  • Options
    Chrispy51 said:

Someone who was very highly rated and part of the England youth set up before a horrific injury though. There is some pedigree there even if I'm not convinced by the consistency. 
  • Options
    Where's that Kenneth Williams picture when you want it?
  • Options

There you go. :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taylor is a coward . He shit on his fellow players , the clubs and the fans who adored him when they needed him . An absolute disgrace of a human being who mugged us all off .
    Hope he suffers a serious injury in his first game.
    He wont care... He's admitted he doesnt care much about the sport itself
  • Options
    Taylor is a coward . He shit on his fellow players , the clubs and the fans who adored him when they needed him . An absolute disgrace of a human being who mugged us all off .
    He wont care... He's admitted he doesnt care much about the sport itself
    But he loves the hero worship, but can't be arsed with the commitment that entails.
  • Options
    If he’d just seen out his contract he would only have appeared in the 3 games where we took 7 points .
    Plenty said if he just finished his contract he could have left a hero , I questioned that because if he played the 3 he’d get slated for missing the last 6 .
    The fella done what was best for him and not what’s best for us . He didn’t see out his contract but that finished 3 games ago 
  • Options
    All getting very boring now. One minute he's dead to us the next he's the worst thing since the black death.
    Get a life, grow up and move on. 
    Are those two things not compatibl?
  • Options
    By which time he'll have already signed his new 2-3 year contract.
  • Options
    He'll get on well with Grabban. He's a prick as well.
  • Options
    All getting very boring now. One minute he's dead to us the next he's the worst thing since the black death.
    Get a life, grow up and move on. 
    My ex is dead to me, but she’s still one of the worst people I’ve ever met.