Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:
    If it helps the content of this thread in any way, he was seen at the O2 today, in the golf bit.
    When he could have been 1 on 1 with the millwall keeper instead of bonne. I really hope he fails where ever he goes
    He will. But he’ll earn a lot of money doing it. That’s all he’s interested in.
  • Options
    I really hate to keep talking about him, but he was definitely sitting at home, watching us not finish any of our chances, laughing his head off knowing that we’ll all be wishing we had him in the team.
  • Options
    Thanks a bunch Lyle!
  • Options
    I read somewhere earlier that Taylor has no deal yet (I'll look for the source) so maybe he didn't already have something agreed or the announcement has been postponed - several reasons why that could be....
    Hope he never earns out of football again.

A list of youngsters released earlier this week many of whom will be devastated their professional football dream may have been taken away and would love to have a contract with us.

Taylor had one and didn't have the decency to honor it and help the club and fans who've paid him through injury.

Wrong un and doesn't deserve a place in the game. 
    God, you do talk some shit. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I read somewhere earlier that Taylor has no deal yet (I'll look for the source) so maybe he didn't already have something agreed or the announcement has been postponed - several reasons why that could be....

A list of youngsters released earlier this week many of whom will be devastated their professional football dream may have been taken away and would love to have a contract with us.

Taylor had one and didn't have the decency to honor it and help the club and fans who've paid him through injury.

I’m with Rodney on this, I’m sure many others are too
  • Options

What, that he doesn't deserve a place in the game, a bit extreme don't you think? 
  • Options
    I don't wish him an injury or anything like that.
    But knowing how much he is motivated by money I hope whoever he signs for doesn't offer him any more than we did.
  • Options
    But knowing how much he is motivated by money I hope whoever he signs for doesn't offer him any more than we did.
    And how likely do you think that is? 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think far more football clubs are in a financial crisis than many realise. 
    Unless he goes to Rangers I doubt he will get much more than 7 or 8 k per week in England. 
    Baring in mind he has spent most of his career in the lower leagues and he has now turned 30.
  • Options
    Anyone know why we've not heard where he's gone to? 
  • Options
    Had a nightmare that he signed for Leeds as a free agent and played against us scoring the winner to send us down 
  • Options
    I think far more football clubs are in a financial crisis than many realise. 
    Unless he goes to Rangers I doubt he will get much more than 7 or 8 k per week in England. 
    Baring in mind he has spent most of his career in the lower leagues and he has now turned 30.
    This but will get a decent signing on fee which will set him up for life 
  • Options

What, that he doesn't deserve a place in the game, a bit extreme don't you think? 
    A great Shame he was playing last night as I think
    he could have become a Charlton Legend if his input gave us three points against Millwall.
    it also would help his own case for getting his dream contract afterwards.
    but he Fucked up and his Lack of Integrity may well
    cause him to not get his dream deal.
    A new manager could be concerned about his general behaviour when not honouring his remaining contract for Charlton and Lee Bowyer.

no doubt one or two will disagree with me but that’s what Forums are all about opinions 😂
  • Options
    The abuse Grant got in the match at Huddersfield was pretty unpleasant really, it went way beyond the "pantomime booing" ex players sometimes get. He was perfectly entitled to cock an ear to the Charlton fans after scoring.

The stick Bielik got when we played Derby was rather unnecessary too
    I thought Belik got a standing ovation when subbed off?
  • Options
    Do people actually dream about Charlton's players?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I know CAFC999 had a dream about acquiring a signed Akpo Sodje match worn shirt  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I know CAFC999 had a dream about acquiring a signed Akpo Sodje match worn shirt  :)
    I'll give you 50p for it.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Yeah but Akpo had 2,000 of them.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'll give you 50p for it.

50p for such an iconic name?
  • Options
    I’ve been told that the snake is off to Italy. I haven’t read this in the press but the person who told me is involved with the snake in a non football capacity. 
  • Options
    I’ve been told that the snake is off to Italy. I haven’t read this in the press but the person who told me is involved with the snake in a non football capacity. 
    16/1 on Bet Victor 
  • Options
    Can’t see that happening TBH
  • Options
    16/1 on Bet Victor 
    Into 2/1 as soon as you try to put a fiver on it no doubt.
  • Options
    If he's off to Italy it wont be a top team, I can't see him at:
    Juventus
    Roma
    Lazio
    Inter
    AC
    Napoli
    Atalanta

So the biggest side he could play for there is someone like Cagliari, Fiorentina or Bologna
  • Options
    Too much of a coward for Italy wouldn’t last 5 minutes.